Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• msladyface
    Options
    I love it when they play the old clips...my mom has a ton of VHS tapes with old Days episodes...she used to save all of the episodes with weddings or serious events! lol We used to watch Bo & Hope's first wedding all the time! My family are all Days Crazies! :laugh:

Yeah, Brady was Ethan Crane...I loved Passions for a while but they got out of control with the witchcraft and stuff...
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i did watch passions for a little while before it switched to direct tv. it was a lil crazy!!!! i got hooked when sheridan had the baby and he was taken and they were trying to figure out what happened to lil marty....
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I wonder what happened to Melanie, Carly was bent over her on the previews for tomorrow. I still think Ej Is doing this to cause trouble for Sammy and Rafe. If Bo Isn't careful by the time Carly's problem is over Hope is going to end up with Justin.:sad:
  • fooja
    Options
    I wonder what happened to Melanie, Carly was bent over her on the previews for tomorrow. I still think Ej Is doing this to cause trouble for Sammy and Rafe. If Bo Isn't careful by the time Carly's problem is over Hope is going to end up with Justin.:sad:

that scene with carly bent over melanie....i knew that would be a dream!! since vivian doesnt know the truth yet. im wondering what viv will do when she realizes its melanie since now they are becoming friends. and im soooo sick of this kidnapping crap. i mean the whole nicole taking sidney went on forever and now ej's kidnapped her. its just getting old. i think that rafe will realize that ej was behind (eventually) it and i cant wait til he does. i didnt mind ej before but i dont like him after this.
  • aisser
    Options
    fooja glad to see you on here I see your a Days fan too. I'm with you will be glad when this Sidney stuff is over. I watched Passions until it went off.
  • aisser
    Options
    :brokenheart: :sad: I didn't loose any weight this week I don't know why I stayed under my calories and worked out at least 30 min, a day,My scale doesn't have the 173.5 just the 173 guess I will have to wait until Thursday when I weigh in next week can't do it on Friday because I will be on my cruise.:happy:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Im getting really sick of the kidnapping crap too. I think Sidney's gonna get sick and somehow it will all come to an end hopefully next week :wink:
  • fooja
    Options
    :brokenheart: :sad: I didn't loose any weight this week I don't know why I stayed under my calories and worked out at least 30 min, a day,My scale doesn't have the 173.5 just the 173 guess I will have to wait until Thursday when I weigh in next week can't do it on Friday because I will be on my cruise.:happy:

well hopefully next week you'll lose. im jealous about u going on a cruise!!! where to? id love to go on an alaskan cruise or a cruise to the bahamas!! i heard cruises have all kinds of food!! how are you gonna keep from eating all the goodies?? are you preparing yourself??!! have fun!!
  • aisser
    Options
    I wasn't happy with my weigh in yesterday so I stepped on the scale again this morning and I have lost a lb.:happy: Not going to log it in until Thursday when I weigh in. My normal day is Friday but won't be able to on Friday. :flowerforyou: Good luck on everyone's weight loss.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fooja
    Options
    geez.....why wont carly just tell melanie the whole truth.........i think shes just making it worse by not saying anything. raef left sammy today, this is getting really lame.......they need to end this story line soon!!
  • msladyface
    Options
    Agreed Fooja! I've been a little peeved about the Carly thing from the beginning, but this is really dragging on! Now Melanie actually remotely liked Carly and when she finds out she's going to be even more mad that she's been lying the whole time! Same with the Sammy, Rafe, EJ, Sydney thing! EJ thinks everything is going according to plan, but doesn't he know Sammy is always going to find out? Come on dude!
  • fooja
    Options
    oh yes......ej is so stupid!!!! he thinks this plan of his will work! i think not!! doesnt he realize that rafe figured out the whole baby switch thing on his own, because hes like the only fbi agent in the state, im sure he'll figure this out too. and i was bummed when he moved out. i like rafe better than ej, but sammy is being a total ***** to him!! hes always had grace/sydneys best interest at heart. if it wasnt for him, nobody would know the truth!!!!
  • msladyface
    Options
    You're right...Rafe hasn't ever done anything but help Sammy, and I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of all of this. It was a little sad that he left - but I'm still for some reason pulling for Sammy and EJ. :laugh:
  • tasha30
    Options
    oh yes......ej is so stupid!!!! he thinks this plan of his will work! i think not!! doesnt he realize that rafe figured out the whole baby switch thing on his own, because hes like the only fbi agent in the state, im sure he'll figure this out too. and i was bummed when he moved out. i like rafe better than ej, but sammy is being a total ***** to him!! hes always had grace/sydneys best interest at heart. if it wasnt for him, nobody would know the truth!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, when Sammy kept blaming Rafe for her not having Sydney. WOMAN he is the reason you know Sydney is your daughter in the first place. And since when does Stefano listen to EJ, I would have thought Stefano's men would have found Sydney by now. You ladies are right, this is dragging on and getting on my nerves. Another thing is Maggy sobbing over Mickey, yes in real life it would be sad, but I dont want to keep watching her JUST cry. NEXT Scene please... :laugh:
  • tasha30
    Options
    You're right...Rafe hasn't ever done anything but help Sammy, and I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of all of this. It was a little sad that he left - but I'm still for some reason pulling for Sammy and EJ. :laugh:

ME TOO, Sammy doesnt deserve Rafe..
  • msladyface
    Options
    I feel pretty bad for Maggie - I really thought they were going to throw her right off the wagon there for a minute!

I'm frustrated right now with almost every storyline! Bo-Hope-Carly, Maggie, Sammy-EJ-Rafe, Chloe & Daniel (I can foresee them making a huge deal about her not being able to get pregnant...repeat Nichole's craziness?), Melanie-Phillip-Stephanie-Nathan (I think we all know who deserves who here...anybody in the "I Hate Stephanie" Club? :laugh: ), Arianna-Brady (please...end this already)
  • tasha30
    Options
    I hate Stephanie "miss goody two shoes" :laugh: Its okay, Nathans gonna break her heart anyway. They say opposites attract, so Im sure Melanie will get Nathan back and break Phillips heart. :cry:

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BO? He's really getting on my nerves with this Carly chick. HA! Does he love her that much?

And I think Chloes gonna want to adopt the little girl in the hospital. She's not going to be crazy like Nicole. I HOPE!!
  • LessofLeeAnna
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I am watching High School Musical Salem-style ! No offense to HSM fans out there but geesh, I get so tired of hearing the whining and stuff from Will, Mia and all their friends. Steph & Nathan are just as bad. I guess I am used to some actual actors being on the show. I've been watching since before Maggie and Mickey were married. I miss the old timers. The only normal (ha) couple on the show is falling apart. . . .Bo & Hope. And Anna kidnapping? If you remember her from days long ago, she wouldn't be capable to kidnap a baby. She would botch it up somehow. So not her character. Ok, off my soapbox now! Seriously, I can miss 2-3 days and still be caught up.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Ok I'm really behind since the semester started. I haven't read much on this thread because I kept saying that I would catch up. But that is not likely. From what I have read on here I'm not really missing much anyway, lol.
  • msladyface
    Options
    Welcome back WannabeCullen! No, you haven't missed much - watch 1 episode and you'll be all caught up! lol

LeeAnna - I know exactly what you mean when you say HSM! Too much Will, Mia, Chad stuff lately. I really don't care about those kids! I miss all of the goodies - Steve & Kayla, Carrie & Austin (I guess they're not too old), Caroline & Shawn... I don't think Anna would be doing any of this if she had money - but because of everything that happened with Tony she didn't have much of a choice. I'm thinking she may crack though...after her conversation with EJ yesterday, she may just walk out of that house and take the baby to Sammy! Not to mention Roman knows she is in town now! Thank you Arianna! :laugh:

Tasha - I think Bo is just effed up in the head right now. I don't know what he is thinking...it's like Hope doesn't even cross his mind lately! :sad: