Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I miss Marlena and John too!

I saw that Grams passed away in real life, they are probably not going to do anything about that, Im sure they dont want to offend the real family. So she's just probably gonna be replaced IF they even bring her character back.

Im glad Sami realized Rafe has done everything he could to help, I wanted to cry when he was crying. :sad:

AND O M Geeeeeee Daniel is Melanie's DAD? I didn't see that episode. Thanks guys for keeping me up to date.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I watched a sneek peek on E.J. and it showed him bringing Sidney to Sammy. Rafe is supose to be F.B.I. and he thinks something is up with E.J. and he just walks away instead of standing around the corner and listinging to what is going on. E.J. bugged Sammy's comp. to see what she says to Rafe. Is he smarter or just more devious?:grumble:
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    The police and FBI always look like idiots on Days! LOL
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    lmao.....i was thinking the same thing the other day when they were on the pier!! i was wondering why rafe didnt wait around the corner and evesdrop!! i would have!!! lol, instead he says ok, and just leaves! and yes, the fbi/police do always look stupid on this show! and ya know, what is up with the pier?? they are ALWAYS on the pier!!! is it the only way to get from A to B on this show?? hahaha and i like how 1 min theyre at the hosp and 2 seconds later theyre walking into the pub....lol, they sure do walk fast on this show!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    :cry: About Grandma Hortons death from the website:

Producer Ken Corday recently spoke with Soap Opera Digest to let fans know how the show is planning to pay tribute to Frances and Alice Horton. “We’ll most likely have an internal memorial service for her sometime in the next month,” he explained. “The way we’re going to deal with her death on screen is we’re not going to one day walk downstairs, as it was with Mickey, and say, ‘Oh, Grandma’s dead’ and then have a day or two where everyone comes to the show and we have a funeral and you cut to Marie for one line and Doug and Julie for one line and it really becomes ‘lip service’ to such a great character. So, what we’ve decided to do is we will play her as being ill and the end is coming and one by one, characters who loved her dearly or are related to her, from the past, will come to the show and ‘visit’ with her. You can start to imagine the list. I don’t know what we’re going to do with Bill Horton, because the last person who played him was not Ed Mallory, it was Chris Stone, who is gone, too, so that will be a little tricky. We’re working that out. And unfortunately, because we’re so far ahead into writing the show, it won’t air really until the end of May sweeps. But I believe it’s far better to do it that way then to just have a day or two of she’s gone, here’s the funeral and on we go. It’s too important and there are too many individual relationships that needed to be remembered and have flashbacks as opposed to a flashback show. I think it’s an honest and sensitive way to deal with something like this. It will give the audience time to prepare, even though many of our fans know this has happened. We will put a bumper up at the end of the show on February 18 or 19 with a picture and her dates, but it’s impossible to stop the machine now, write a show or two in the next week and bring everyone in. It was just not the right thing to do.”
  • fooja
    Options
    :cry: About Grandma Hortons death from the website:

Producer Ken Corday recently spoke with Soap Opera Digest to let fans know how the show is planning to pay tribute to Frances and Alice Horton. “We’ll most likely have an internal memorial service for her sometime in the next month,” he explained. “The way we’re going to deal with her death on screen is we’re not going to one day walk downstairs, as it was with Mickey, and say, ‘Oh, Grandma’s dead’ and then have a day or two where everyone comes to the show and we have a funeral and you cut to Marie for one line and Doug and Julie for one line and it really becomes ‘lip service’ to such a great character. So, what we’ve decided to do is we will play her as being ill and the end is coming and one by one, characters who loved her dearly or are related to her, from the past, will come to the show and ‘visit’ with her. You can start to imagine the list. I don’t know what we’re going to do with Bill Horton, because the last person who played him was not Ed Mallory, it was Chris Stone, who is gone, too, so that will be a little tricky. We’re working that out. And unfortunately, because we’re so far ahead into writing the show, it won’t air really until the end of May sweeps. But I believe it’s far better to do it that way then to just have a day or two of she’s gone, here’s the funeral and on we go. It’s too important and there are too many individual relationships that needed to be remembered and have flashbacks as opposed to a flashback show. I think it’s an honest and sensitive way to deal with something like this. It will give the audience time to prepare, even though many of our fans know this has happened. We will put a bumper up at the end of the show on February 18 or 19 with a picture and her dates, but it’s impossible to stop the machine now, write a show or two in the next week and bring everyone in. It was just not the right thing to do.”

thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    can't wait to see what happened on today's episode- I won't be able to watch it until Monday morning though.... Saw Ali on a segment of the Bonnie Hunt show (it's on right after Days where I live) but I missed part of the interview, but she said something big was happening this week....
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    lmao.....i was thinking the same thing the other day when they were on the pier!! i was wondering why rafe didnt wait around the corner and evesdrop!! i would have!!! lol, instead he says ok, and just leaves! and yes, the fbi/police do always look stupid on this show! and ya know, what is up with the pier?? they are ALWAYS on the pier!!! is it the only way to get from A to B on this show?? hahaha and i like how 1 min theyre at the hosp and 2 seconds later theyre walking into the pub....lol, they sure do walk fast on this show!!

LOL Exactly. And how can there be a pier, implying an ocean (remember, Carly came by boat!), when it is in the midwest? ROFL I always wondered about that, even back in the day when Beau and Hope sailed around the world from Salem! :laugh:
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    wannabe- thanks for the info! I am glad they are doing it that way. MIckey did get the shaft. LOL And he is still alive! :laugh:
  • TizMeAim
    TizMeAim Posts: 13
    Options
    Finally this thing with Sydney is over I personally thought they had draged it out way to long,,,, now I am wondering what excitment will rock Salem ?????
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have to day, at least the kidnapping thing didn't last as long as Marlana being possessed. THAT story line was Ridiculous. Seriously!
  • tasha30
    Options
    I just want to know when are they going to ARREST Vivian! Geesh!
  • aisser
    Options
    Since Anna left the boots and her and E.J's handprints are all over everything shouldn't be long before Rafe finds the place they were hiding Sidney. I am wondering what the new drama will be. I hope Nicol gets out soon. She is trouble but I still like her. She reminded me of Sammy, and now Sammy has softened. I don't like Vivian and we do need a villan besides Kate.
  • fooja
    Options
    I have to day, at least the kidnapping thing didn't last as long as Marlana being possessed. THAT story line was Ridiculous. Seriously!

hahaha....i totally agree!! i had forgotten about that. that was back when my mom watched it but i didnt watch it everyday like i do now!! but i do remember it and yes it was very stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    Since Anna left the boots and her and E.J's handprints are all over everything shouldn't be long before Rafe finds the place they were hiding Sidney. I am wondering what the new drama will be. I hope Nicol gets out soon. She is trouble but I still like her. She reminded me of Sammy, and now Sammy has softened. I don't like Vivian and we do need a villan besides Kate.

i agree about the boots and handprints. im sure theres plenty of hairs too.....but i bet they wont find anything!!!!! thatd be typical police work in salem!! lol!! ej said something today about having some other plan in store for sammy.....wonder what he's gonna be up to next. i really do hope rafe figures out ej was behind it but it probly wont happen til like may, when its ratings time!!!
  • aisser
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and I have a new scale it reads 167 lbs but my old scale reads 165 so I have lost 2 lbs this week but am using the reading on the new scale to log on MFP
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I guess Nicole will be back now since she had her baby irl. Wow, she sure turned vicious in that prison, didn't she? LOL
  • fooja
    Options
    I guess Nicole will be back now since she had her baby irl. Wow, she sure turned vicious in that prison, didn't she? LOL

hahahaha...yes she did!! shes like a totally different person! i like how her hair isnt black anymore......i didnt know they let u dye ur hair while in prison!! must be a nice place :)
  • aisser
    Options

hahahaha...yes she did!! shes like a totally different person! i like how her hair isnt black anymore......i didnt know they let u dye ur hair while in prison!! must be a nice place :)

I didn't know that Nicole was having a baby guess I wasn't up on that.:blushing:
    Since Anna found the boots but didn't have room for them in her suitcase I wonder what she going to do with them
  • tasha30
    Options

:laugh: right, what prison lets you dye your hair? And why is she cleaning floors with a tooth brush?

EJ looks so guilty, here is a man that seeks vengence on ANYONE who crosses his family, but now he wants to just sit back and ignore the fact that someone kidnapped his daughter. Why isnt anyone suspicious of this? lol I was so happy that Sammi wanted to go home with Rafe instead of EJ today.