Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Nicole's PREGGO???
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I guess Nicole will be back now since she had her baby irl. Wow, she sure turned vicious in that prison, didn't she? LOL

hahahaha...yes she did!! shes like a totally different person! i like how her hair isnt black anymore......i didnt know they let u dye ur hair while in prison!! must be a nice place :)

:laugh: right, what prison lets you dye your hair? And why is she cleaning floors with a tooth brush?

EJ looks so guilty, here is a man that seeks vengence on ANYONE who crosses his family, but now he wants to just sit back and ignore the fact that someone kidnapped his daughter. Why isnt anyone suspicious of this? lol I was so happy that Sammi wanted to go home with Rafe instead of EJ today.

I can't figure why Nicole is calling Anna instead of calling Rafe or Roman someone who may be able to help her.
    I agree that they should know E.J. enough to know something is up because he would want revenge
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ok, ive got to know..... they found the cottage today, just maybe an hour (if that) after anna left......SO, how the hell did it get all dusty and dirty and filled with cob webs and all the furniture is gone??? SERIOUSLY??? at 1st i thought it was a different cottage but it wasnt. and then, why did rafe call sammy and ej there. fbi doesnt do **** like that! that was a crime scene and they're all just hanging around talking. and i agree with the earlier post about why isnt anyone noticing that ej doesnt care about who kidnapped sydney. thats totally not like him! i wonder if nicole is actually calling anna or if they just put the 2 scenes together to make it look that way. how does she have anna's #?? is she allowed to look at her blackberry while she's getting her hair dyed in prison??? hahaha.... its good for me to have this forum to vent, cuz this show is sooo stupid, but im hooked on watching it!!!!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    ok, ive got to know..... they found the cottage today, just maybe an hour (if that) after anna left......SO, how the hell did it get all dusty and dirty and filled with cob webs and all the furniture is gone??? SERIOUSLY??? at 1st i thought it was a different cottage but it wasnt. and then, why did rafe call sammy and ej there. fbi doesnt do **** like that! that was a crime scene and they're all just hanging around talking. and i agree with the earlier post about why isnt anyone noticing that ej doesnt care about who kidnapped sydney. thats totally not like him! i wonder if nicole is actually calling anna or if they just put the 2 scenes together to make it look that way. how does she have anna's #?? is she allowed to look at her blackberry while she's getting her hair dyed in prison??? hahaha.... its good for me to have this forum to vent, cuz this show is sooo stupid, but im hooked on watching it!!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh:

Its the same cottage. Anna was saying something on her get-a-way plane that she hoped that EJ's men did a good job with the cottage because she had left something there. So basically EJ sent his crew over to make it look like the cottage was Vacant.. Days has been pissing me off for at least 3 years, Idk why I continue to watch :laugh:
  • msladyface
    Options
    Oh my goodness...this is all a bit nuts at this point...My fiance and I were laughing about how they got the cobwebs in there yesterday...we finally decided that they must have just released thousands of spiders and then killed them all...reasonable explanation for Days at this point! :laugh:

I'm so glad that Nicole realized who's voice it was - now it will all finally come out. As soon as Rafe and Roman realize that it was Anna - they'll link it to EJ really quick.

It was good to see Max - even though it doesn't look like he's staying for long. :ohwell: I knew it was coming, but I hate it a little that Melanie is slowly starting to soften up on the whole Carly issue...I seriously can't stand the woman and am still pulling for Bo and Hope! Please, just let Carly plead guilty so we can move on with our lives! She and Nicole can rot in there together. :laugh:

Oh - and I cannot wait for Nathan to put Stephanie on the spot about the letter!

Have they said what's wrong with Maggie yet? I missed 1/2 of the episode that she passed out in her kitchen...I just saw her pass out and then the next thing I saw was she and Daniel sitting at the table...??
  • tasha30
    Options
    I didn't see anything else regarding Maggie. Daniel took her in to the hospital for examining but that was the last I saw.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Nicole's PREGGO???

In real life the actress had a baby. That's why we always saw her in baggy clothes for the last few months, and camera shots of only her shoulders up. LOL
  • fooja
    Options
    i am sooooooo sick of nathan, stephanie, melanie and phillip!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! lol! why dont they bring some new ppl to the show that are their age so they have someone else to date???? i dont like nathan. i dont really care for the actor. i dont like mel either....shes so whiney and loud and makes those ridiculous faces....ugh!!! and......boy, carly is soooooo f'n UGLY!!!!!!! seriously....she is just butt ugly, and so is mel, i guess thats y they made them mother and daughter! mia and will havnt been on the past couple days, im guessin they'll be on tomorrow or the next day. i dont like mia's snobby lil bit*h *kitten* anymore!!! hahahahaha they need new ppl on the show!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    A looong time ago, and I mean like 20 years ago, Maggie had some sort of illness that almost killed her. I think they are bringing that back now. Maggie was never one of my favorite "maternal" characters (older women, I mean LOL). I was always partial to Marlena and Grandma Horton. (r.i.p.)

I think Nicole is calling Anna because somehow that is going to lead to her bailout of jail. I'm not sure how yet, other than Nicole blackmailing Anna and EJ and EJ pulling strings to get her out to save his own skin. I think that's why Nicole turned mean - well, she used to be really mean back in the day - so she could blackmail EJ!

I have been watching since the 70s! LOL I remember when Sami and her twin brother were born!
  • tasha30
    Options
    i am sooooooo sick of nathan, stephanie, melanie and phillip!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! lol! why dont they bring some new ppl to the show that are their age so they have someone else to date???? i dont like nathan. i dont really care for the actor. i dont like mel either....shes so whiney and loud and makes those ridiculous faces....ugh!!! and......boy, carly is soooooo f'n UGLY!!!!!!! seriously....she is just butt ugly, and so is mel, i guess thats y they made them mother and daughter! mia and will havnt been on the past couple days, im guessin they'll be on tomorrow or the next day. i dont like mia's snobby lil bit*h *kitten* anymore!!! hahahahaha they need new ppl on the show!!
    :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: Carly is FUGLY hahaha, her eyes are beautiful but they just make her look like a monster or something :angry: I am so sick of Days as I stated before :laugh:
  • tasha30
    Options
    A looong time ago, and I mean like 20 years ago, Maggie had some sort of illness that almost killed her. I think they are bringing that back now. Maggie was never one of my favorite "maternal" characters (older women, I mean LOL). I was always partial to Marlena and Grandma Horton. (r.i.p.)

I think Nicole is calling Anna because somehow that is going to lead to her bailout of jail. I'm not sure how yet, other than Nicole blackmailing Anna and EJ and EJ pulling strings to get her out to save his own skin. I think that's why Nicole turned mean - well, she used to be really mean back in the day - so she could blackmail EJ!

I have been watching since the 70s! LOL I remember when Sami and her twin brother were born!

I've been watching since the 90's and I remember Sami's twin. What was his name again? He was sooooo cute! He moved away right? Its so funny how they usually all move away, FAR away and never come back.

Remember Marlena's twins? THIS is when I stopped watching for a while, they twins were in some type of fantasy place and I was like WHO brought the writers from Passions over with this crappy script :laugh:

and WHEN will Stephano DIE!!! I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!!! lol
  • msladyface
    Options
    fooja, you make me laugh so hard! :laugh: :laugh:

tasha, Sammy's brother is Eric - and oh yes, he was gorgeous! :love:

I'm really interested to see what happens with Nicole and Anna now that Anna's at the jail...EJ will FLIP when he finds out that she got off the plane!

Happy St. Patty's to all my Days Friends! :drinker:
  • fooja
    Options
    fooja, you make me laugh so hard! :laugh: :laugh:

thank you!!!!! now why the hell did anna even get off the plane??? that was sooooo stupid!!! and i like how it took her 5 mins to get to the jail! is the jail located in the airport or something???? so if nicole gets anna to talk, is she gonna keep the secret in order to get outta jail?? oh, and i totally called it today, with mia and will and chad being on today. lol, i hate all of them!!! and , yes eric was cute....he's in colorado still, isnt he? i cant wait til ej gets busted!!! he soooo deserves it!!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I liked Sean or Shawn or however they spelled it Sean Brady, and I Used to like Belle, but they made her and Phillip and Sean all weird with their baby situation..... then there was Carrie, and Austin....there are so many weird love triangles that go south on that show, I know, it's a soap, that's what they do...would be nice if they had something else going on too. I like how they all have little kids, but no one really seems to "work" (except at the hospital) and the kids aren't always with them - like Sami's kids... SOMETIMES they're with her, and sometimes they aren't. I like how the characters also ask for someone to "take some time off from work, like next weekend or this weekend" - like you could do that without ANY notice... maybe the writers should take some time off and get some new blood in there....some good girl writing - must mostly be men writing this show. lol
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I love to read all the comments on here.....I have been a Day's fan since 1985. It's funny how you really don't have to miss much to catch back up. I have occ'l gone to the Day's website to learn more. Maggie has a condition called Myasthenia Gravis . I'm not sure if she has it in real life or not. It is a neuromuscular disorder that is characterized by variable weakness of voluntary muscles and is caused by an abnormal immune response. I miss many of the originals....Marlena, John, Shawn and Belle, Steve and Kayla. I read somewhere they are going to have as many of them return, briefly, for some kind of service/memorial for Alice (gramma) Horton....as far as the show goes...isn't she still alive on the show?? I think Bo and Hope should be together too. Anna, Tony, Roman....who knows where they are taking this! I love the wise cracks Victor makes. Yay, Days!
  • Gruentzel
    Options
    Days will be having a memorial for Frances Reid in May.
    SoapOperaDigest.com posted yesterday which popular stars are heading back to DAYS for the memorial. This list includes. Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura Horton), Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Roark Critchlow (Mike Horton), Maree Cheatham (Marie Horton), Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas Horton), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Johnson), Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Lisa Trusel (Melissa Anderson).
  • mrsbojangles
    Options

Remember Marlena's twins? THIS is when I stopped watching for a while, they twins were in some type of fantasy place and I was like WHO brought the writers from Passions over with this crappy script :laugh:

I thought Marlena's twins were Sammi and Eric! And wasn't Carrie their older sister? I missed a few years in there during the 90s...
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Days will be having a memorial for Frances Reid in May.
    SoapOperaDigest.com posted yesterday which popular stars are heading back to DAYS for the memorial. This list includes. Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura Horton), Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Roark Critchlow (Mike Horton), Maree Cheatham (Marie Horton), Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas Horton), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Johnson), Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) and Lisa Trusel (Melissa Anderson).

I thought Mike Horton was dead! LOL
  • fooja
    Options
    heres a question....what happened to phillips baby?? remember how the embryos got switched with sean, belle, mimi, and phillip?? mimi didnt take the embryo but her mom had some surrogate carry the baby im assuming to black mail phillip for some money. it was just briefly when phillip was looking for the baby, a boy, but then they just dropped it. i never understood what happened. i thought it was mimi and phillips baby, that the surrogate carried. i woulda thought that phillip would want his son, his heir to the kiriakis throne..... does anybody know what happened with that?? and, todays episode was stupid again. why is anna doing what nicole wants??? it makes her look guilty! she should be denying it and telling nicole to f off and she should leave!!! im assuming this will be how the secret gets out (eventually) but its a really stupid storyline! i agree with the above post about needing new writers, storylines and people!!!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options

I thought Marlena's twins were Sammi and Eric! And wasn't Carrie their older sister? I missed a few years in there during the 90s...

sami and eric are marlenas twins. didnt marlena have some evil twin sister or something???? lol i didnt watch faithfully when i was younger, i'd just watch when my mom watched it. she got me hooked! shes filled me in with details over the yrs.