Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Do you like the new Will or the old Will? They are two very different actors and portray Will very differently.
    I like the new Will. The old Will looked out of place..

What exactly is Mia up to?
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I guess they needed SOME type of personality for Mia since she was starting to become a snoozer. LOL When she was with the old Will, I would fast forward their conversations because I didn't want to fall asleep! The new Will is a little cheerier, don't you think? Enough with the teenage angst! LOL

Do you think Nicole will get her wish and be with Brady? BTW, I missed how Brady is related to everyone...?
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I guess they needed SOME type of personality for Mia since she was starting to become a snoozer. LOL When she was with the old Will, I would fast forward their conversations because I didn't want to fall asleep! The new Will is a little cheerier, don't you think? Enough with the teenage angst! LOL

Do you think Nicole will get her wish and be with Brady? BTW, I missed how Brady is related to everyone...?

Isn't Brady, John Blacks son? And Victor's grandson?

Anywho of course Nicole will get her wish, because Brady seems madly in love with her. HOMEWRECKER lol

-Regarding Mia and the Gang, Who's idea was it to include teenagers in and adult show ANYWAY :mad:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Isn't Brady, John Blacks son? And Victor's grandson?

Yes, and Isabella's (Victor's daughter). She died of some illness.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure but I think Carrie is Anna and Roman's.
  • msladyface
    Options
    :Yeah - Brady is Isabella (Victor's daughter) and John's. And Carrie is Anna and Roman's which how Carrie and Sami are sisters. Carrie was raised by Marlena though.

I'm hoping that Ari and Brady make it. Nicole just ticks me off - it is kinda nice to have another "bad-girl" though - I was afraid they were going to play the sympathy card with her and try to make her nice after the Sydney kidnapping.

I'm still hating Carly and Bo. Just in case you were wondering. :laugh:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I thought Belle and Brady were twins, and that they were Marlana's and John Black's kids- because Brady is Sami's brother... I thought.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I personally like the new Will...the old one was just awkward to me...but I'm hating Mia - at least now they all know what she's been up to.

I don't remember the twins thing...I'll have to ask my mom next time I see her...she's probably got it recorded on a VHS somehwere! :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! im sooooo laughing right now cuz i bet my moms got it on vhs somewhere too!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and i think the new will is a lil better but he still sux. that old will was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    Someones gotta remember.. lol

Are you talking about Cassie and Rex? They ended up being Kates and Romans I think. They came to Salem in some kind of pod that looked like it was from outerspace. Shawn and Belle were having a romantic date or something up at lookout point or whatever they call it and the pod crashed. First they thought they were Marlenas but they were actually Kates. They were born at maison blanche, Marlena gave birth to them, but she was just the surrogate. That was how Kate and Roman hooked up.

Rex was Mimi's bf for a long time, he was the baby daddy of the baby she aborted. He left after they broke up over the abortion situation. (He was ssssooooooo freaking yummy, btw.) Cassie was a total biotch! She was very stuck up and I don't think she ever dated anyone. She was still on the show when Zack died, then she just disappeared.

Is that what you are referring to?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally forgot bout those 2!!!! i cant even remember what they look like!! theres so many illegitimate children on days!!!!!!! lol!!
  • fooja
    Options
    I thought Belle and Brady were twins, and that they were Marlana's and John Black's kids- because Brady is Sami's brother... I thought.

no no no.....brady is older than belle. brady is samis step brother cuz marlena married john who is bradys dad. marlena is not his mom, isabella is.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    Happy Easter to all :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Thanks for the Brady clear-up! For some reason I missed a crucial decade of days! LOL I took a hiatus and when I returned there was Chloe behind a hospital curtain crying over her face with Brady on the other side of the curtain! LOL ?????
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I must have missed something. Whats up with Nicoles busted up face and Samis lip? Did those two fight or something? What the heck happened to Daniel? I missed 2 days and they must've been an impotrant 2 days, lol!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I must have missed something. Whats up with Nicoles busted up face and Samis lip? Did those two fight or something? What the heck happened to Daniel? I missed 2 days and they must've been an impotrant 2 days, lol!
    Nicole and Sami did get into a fight. Before that Nicole ran into Will and he had Sidney she talked to her and told her bye but Sami doesn't know that yet I don't think.
    Carly and Meleny was arguing and Meleny ran out and Daniel chased after her and he sliped on some ice.
  • fooja
    Options
    i forgot to post this the other day......hahaha......when daniel slipped on the ice...omg....it was f'n HILARIOUS!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: i rewound it and watched it like 3 times!!!!! lol, just thinking bout it is making me laugh. and that fight with sami and nicole was pretty funny too!! i hope nicole isnt gonna come between brady and arianna, but it seems like she will. i cant wait for ej to get busted, looks like annas gonna tell stefano tomorrow. i'd like sami and rafe to hook back up. how come sami never has all her kids?? wouldnt that be nice??!!!! she came home the other day and only had sydney, and i was thinking where are the twins. im surprised sami and rafe dont have a baby yet!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Sounds worthy of watching on hulu. I love Salem catfights and ridiculously written/played accidents.

Does anyone remember the scene with Sami and Brandon a few years ago when Sami accidently put her boobs in her speghetti and said out loud, "Oops, my boobs are in my speghetti." ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@fooja.... Sami is about to wind up the octomom of Salem, USA. I bet shes already preggo with Rafes baby. But its actually triplets and they have 3 different baby daddys. Rafe, EJ, and Lucas.:laugh:
  • fooja
    Options
    Sounds worthy of watching on hulu. I love Salem catfights and ridiculously written/played accidents.

Does anyone remember the scene with Sami and Brandon a few years ago when Sami accidently put her boobs in her speghetti and said out loud, "Oops, my boobs are in my speghetti." ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@fooja.... Sami is about to wind up the octomom of Salem, USA. I bet shes already preggo with Rafes baby. But its actually triplets and they have 3 different baby daddys. Rafe, EJ, and Lucas.:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i do not remember the boob thing....lol!! but there was a time before i had kids and actually had a life that i didnt really watch it. i'd watch it if my mom was but that was it. now that im at home all day and have a dvr i dont miss it!! thats funny about the triplets!!!!! lol!!!! you wold think she'd be preg by now since all her n rafe seem to do is have sex!!!!! hahaha!!! i can't believe that she doesn't realize that ej still wants her!! and....the fight and daniels fall are definately worth watching!!!! lmao!!!!!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    OK WHAT was the whole Beau and Carly dinner about!?!! WTF was that in there for? LOL

I did not see the Sami boob show but I wish I would have! LOL Very funny!

I'm just so sick of no one getting caught. The only reason Nicole got caught is because she needed pregnancy leave time from Days. EJ will not get caught. Stefano will blackmail EJ with the info so that he can see his precious Sidney! :laugh:
  • fooja
    Options
    OK WHAT was the whole Beau and Carly dinner about!?!! WTF was that in there for? LOL

I did not see the Sami boob show but I wish I would have! LOL Very funny!

I'm just so sick of no one getting caught. The only reason Nicole got caught is because she needed pregnancy leave time from Days. EJ will not get caught. Stefano will blackmail EJ with the info so that he can see his precious Sidney! :laugh:

I DIDNT WATCH ANY OF THE BO AND HOPE STUFF, I FAST FWD THRU IT ALL!!! I CANT STAND THEM. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS SAID, I KNOW THAT BO'S LEAVING FOR LA. I WAS AT 7-11 EARLIER AND THEY HAD SOAP OPERA DIGEST ON THE COUNTER WITH DAYS ON THE COVER. I READ THE COVER AND IT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BO LEAVING.....SO I GUESS THATS WHY HES GOING TO LA ON THE SHOW. I WISH I COULDA READ THE STORY SO MAYBE I'LL HIT UP THE GROCERY STORE AND READ IT THERE....IM NOT WASTING MY $$ ON IT!!!!! AND I AGREE WITH WHAT U SAID ABOUT NOBODY GETTING CAUGHT AND I TOO THINK THAT STEFANO WILL USE THE INFO TO BLACKMAIL EJ. IT WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY. MAYBE WITH WILL LIVING THERE, HE'LL HEAR SOMETHING?? OH....I LOVED HOW WILL WENT OFF ON SAMI!!!! THAT WAS GREAT!!! THE OLD WILL COULD NEVER HAVE PULLED THAT SCENE OFF! AND THIS CRAP WITH THE DA GETTING BEAT UP AND BLAMING RAFE.....I THINK THE DIMERAS ARE BEHIND IT. I THINK EJ IS BEHIND IT AND BLAMING RAFE WILL BE GETTING HIM OUTTA THE PICTURE SO HE CAN HAVE SAMI AND HE WONT BE ABLE TO DIG UP INFO ON ANNA OR BENNY IF HE'S IN JAIL.
  • kathrynhp
    Options
    OMG I am losing weight and hooked up with Days fans LOL life coudlnt get more motivating than that. Sadly I am one who doesnt want to see EJ get caught as I LOVE him. He has been a hottie since day one when he appeared in teh doorway in nothing but a towel.
    I agree with the Bo and Hope thing, it is sooooo old but I dont want to see another member leave the show, tehre have been so many switches and so many people leaving within the past two years it is sad. i always swore that if Marlena left i wouldnt watch and now I am on a Sammy kick lol. Anyway so glad to know there are peopl eout here who dont think soaps suck. :flowerforyou: