Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    damn.. if Bo has another kid with another woman beside Hope that would be in sane.. first Chelsea with Billie... and now, possibly, Mia with Carly... wth!

I LOVED that double slap from Sami!! I thought she wouldn't stop!

Yes, the SLAP was awesome!!!! I hit rewind so I could see it again!:laugh:

I did too!! lol
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think that Mia is Carly's daughter too. Not sure who the dad would be though. I was thinking Bo, but wouldn't that make will and Mia cousins? I like Will with Mia. I was also thinking that maybe Mia is Lawerence's daughter. I also think Lawerence is probably still alive. Also, I keep wondering if Mia is wearing a wig?
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I hate how when the police showed up EJ immediately turned on Sami after being so nice... that was disappointing...

I am a fan of Sami and Rafe.. but I really want her with EJ.. I think I'm alone on this though..
  • kristen5286
    Options
    Y'all were right about Mia being Carly's daughter!! I didn't even know she was adopted.. does she know she was adopted?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'm confused by that. I thought she was Melanies mom. Either way, it might get interesting. I am liking Kate as Mrs. Dimera. And I'm very excited to see Vivian again. That chick is nuts. I miss her other assistant, Evan. They were always entertaining. I think there is going to be a war between Kate and Vivian. I thik I read somewhere that Phillip is really Vivains son. That ought to be real awkward, lol!

BTW. I wish I had slap-o-vision. Bo gets on my nerves.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I kinda like Nicole with dark hair. Thats all I wanted to say, lol.
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I'm starting to wonder if melanie is hers as well.. that would be a great twist! and i heart nicole with dark hair as well... her story line for now should be done any day.. she looks like she is about to pop!! I'm still rooting for sami and ej!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I think the whole finding Sydney debacle is going on till next week. Then I think Nicole will be gone. I'll be interested to see how they bring her back. No criminal in Salem ever finishes out thier sentence anyway, lol.:laugh:

I'm really interested to see whats up with Carly's daughter. I'm just ecstatic that Vivian is back! She is such a nut job, always comical in my opinion.

I hate that Bo is keeping the secret from Hope. He is such a *&%&%. I want to smack him! The greatest couple ever, and he can't trust his wife????? What a butthead. I hope Hope leaves him. But Bo should leave the house. What an a**. :explode: OK, I'll stop now.:wink:
  • kristen5286
    Options
    You want Bo and Hope to split? That's like having John and Marlena split.. It just can't be done!! I want Sami and EJ back together!! My sister hates this.. but I love them together.. They are just alike!!

I thought Mia was her daughter, now y'all've gotten me wondering... You know, Melanie would be a better match as her daughter.

I HATE Stephanie... she is driving me insane.. I LOVE Nathan.. I want Melanie with Nathan AND Phillip! lol.. But I think she would do great with Phillip... I can see them getting married!! And being a Power Evil couple!! Like Kate and Stefano...

Vivian is ok ... I'll have to see where she is going with her plots before I decide if I truly like her..

I'm glad Chloe and Daniel are together.. the hottest people on the show need to be together.

What are they going to do with Lucas now?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I don't want them apart. But the way Bo is acting makes me want to kick him in the neck!

For sme reason I have a feeling Nicole is going to be able to plead insanity. Thats how they will bring her back.

I'm warming up to Sami and EJ, but I love Sami and Rafe. I'm not sure who else I can picture him with yet.

YES! I can't stand Stephanie! OMG she is such a whiny, pathetic, needy girlie girl! Maybe she should be with Lucas...??? LOL, I love Lucas, but hes a spoiled baby too.

I warmed up to Chloe and Daniel too. I used to think he was such a dirty perv. He did sleep with everybody AND thier mother, LMAO. But Kate did EJ too, didn't she? Kate really gets around for a grandma, LOL. She's the queen of the cougers.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    WHOA!!!!!!! I was totally shocked to see who the kidnapper is! I won't say in case you don't know yet. I guess they are going to drag this out a little longer. Past Christmas, it looks like.
  • anika_marie
    Options
    Omg! i am so glad i found this thread! I've loved Days since i was like 9! who is the kidnapper??? you can email me if you don't want to post it for all to see!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Its Anna DiMera!!!!! She left the show last spring after Tony died. I wonder if she is trying to get revenge on Stefano for disowning Tony before he died.

I don't think this show has shocked me like that in a long time! The writing has gotten so much better lately! I hope they can keep it up.
  • kristen5286
    Options
    Ok.. see I didn't really watch last year too much so I had no clue who she was.. She was Tony's wife? And who else loved the truth serum.. lol!! hilarious!

Kate did sleep with EJ... And Sami and EJ are two peas in a pod in my book... Bad but with a good side too!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Yes, she was married to Tony years ago before he first went off the show.

I did like the truth serum.:laugh:
  • kristen5286
    Options
    what are they doing with Mel and phil and nathan!!

bo and hope too!!! quite messing with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want bo and hope to be together!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I love it! I have always loved the Bo/Carly/Vivian debacle!! Bo and Hope will get back together, they always do. It would be awesome if Billy showed up in Salem too! HA!

I'm so loving Days right now! It reminds me of back in the day when I started watching it. I wish Vivian would have her trusty Evan, I hope they bring him back for her.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hi, im new to this website and glad i found this forum cuz im a days fan!!! so nicole only gets 20 yrs....and why is brady so obsessed with her??? this bo and hope *kitten* has been dragging on for tooooo long!! so today ej gets this phone call and then hes at anna's door and shes holding the baby?? whats up with that?? what, is she right down the street or something? lol. i wonder whats gonna happen, is ej gonna get the baby back or is he gonna get bashed over the head and kidnapped too. i read in a magazine that mickey dies and at the end of todays show maggie was crying. hes never on the show anyways. mia seems to be turning into a snob! she wants chad and will?? will is sooo ugly!! lol, he needs a haircut and some acting lessons!! im looking fwd to carlys secret to come out, wonder how long thatll take!! and i do agree with those who think the new brady is good lookin....especially with his shirt off! raef's not too bad lookin sometimes either! its sad....but im addicted to days!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I have watched DOOL for many years Bo and Hope are the reason I started watching this in the first place. Brady Raf and Adrena all came from passions after it went off. I have always liked Doug and July wish the were on more often, and Kayla and Steve aka Patch would come back to the show.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i used to watch passions...only cuz here it was on after days and i slowly got addicted to it. lol. i can remember watching days when i was little because of my mom, then as i got older i would keep up with what was going on and the past cpl yrs i watch it pretty regularly. im assuming they bring in the younger cast to attract a younger crowd. but it would be nice to have some of the old ppl back on the show too.