Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mrsbojangles
    mrsbojangles Posts: 418
    Options
    Do you think that tall dude who is extremely self-conscious about being three feet taller than anyone else on DOOL is Stefano's kid? I can't remember his name - got Mia preggo.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Chad?

also, where is Sean Brady? Whatever happened to him? didn't he and Belle end up together? what about Eric, Sami's twin - miss him too...
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Do you think that tall dude who is extremely self-conscious about being three feet taller than anyone else on DOOL is Stefano's kid? I can't remember his name - got Mia preggo.

Chad. I bet Stefano is his daddy. Stefano is e'rybody's baby daddy in the end. He is the father of Salem!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    has anyone been noticing the product placement? almost as bad as the Biggest Loser- I've seen Sami do it for Chex Mix, and the Bear Naked granola stuff.... anyone else notice? it's almost laughable, but I bet it's to help "save" the show.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options

Chad. I bet Stefano is his daddy. Stefano is e'rybody's baby daddy in the end. He is the father of Salem!

I guess that family tree has just one branch! ROFL
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Chad?

also, where is Sean Brady? Whatever happened to him? didn't he and Belle end up together? what about Eric, Sami's twin - miss him too...

I think Sean and Belle went sailing into the sunset on the Fancy Face II, but not sure...?

They never mention Eric!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    has anyone been noticing the product placement? almost as bad as the Biggest Loser- I've seen Sami do it for Chex Mix, and the Bear Naked granola stuff.... anyone else notice? it's almost laughable, but I bet it's to help "save" the show.

The in-show ads are terrible. I remember the first one, it was for Appeteasers. Max made some for Chelsea in the bar and he could not keep a straight face when trying to sell it! Then Chelsea said "Maybe later" and didn't eat any of them! Product pulled! Failed! LOL
  • Mina133842
    Options
    their ads are always just so "Forced" that it's not just a quick mention - it's so out of place.... it kinda makes me laugh.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    If I have to see ONE MORE CONVERSATION between Chloe and Carly over Chloe's one night stand I am gonna scream!!!!!!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I just spent the last hour reading every post on this thread, LOL!! Lame, I know. I haven't watched DOOL since last summer when Sammi returned to Salem from the witness protection program and Grace died. I just gave up watching when I had 40 episodes on the DVR that I couldn't catch up with. :) Now, I feel like I'm pretty caught up. Now that I know Hulu has the show, I can start watching again tonight. Hahaha!

Sidenote: I loved Jack & Jennifer! Sad that I missed them at Alice's funeral.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Jennifer was there, but not Jack. It was great to see Jennifer again. I also loved seeing Carrie. And Mike.

But where was my beloved Marlena? The show is NOT the same without her! :sad: They are trying to groom Maggie for the wisdom-filled matriarch role and it is NOT cutting it!
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    OK, I've missed a few weeks. But apparently Chloe and Daniel are still doing the wedding tango? For cryin out loud....

And Hope is still nuts? Man she looks creepy, how does nobody notice and have her locked up?

This show is so stupid, yet I just keep on coming back like a moth to a flame.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    so we ALL know it's going to be Phillip's baby - but if they're going to drag it out for 9 months....I'm gonna be sick.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Whoever said Carly is dog ugly (everyone?) is completely right! If there's something worse to call her ugliness, I'd venture to use that even.

Was Chad Grace's dad? What does he have in common with Kate? I'm confused on that part since I just started watching again.

Am I the only who thinks it's weird to see Daniel as Melanie's dad?
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Yes, Chad was Grace's dad. Now he is Stefano's son, it seems.

Yay! I just heard that Jennifer Horton is coming back for good in September. I really like her!

FINALLY an end to that stupid Hope's alter ego killer self!!! LOL
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I saw yesterday's episode, but I missed something before that, what happened with her? was it the meds?
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I've missed some episodes again- took some different shifts at work, but I did catch the kiss between Sami and Rafe.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    did Stephanie change the results of Chloe's paternity test, or did Melanie's mom? I just wasn't sure- is she carrying Phillip's baby? I'm assuming it would HAVE to be Phillip's baby, since they could drag it out longer.
  • kmmatijevich
    kmmatijevich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!
    I am new to fitness pal and found that you guys were talking about DOOL ... Love it, i have been watchign since i was really young off and on ... I now DVR it , but when i get backed up i usually watch the lateest episode .... SOOO I completly missed that chads stepeno's son .. is that confirmed ... man it just keeps getting crazier, but thats why i love it ... can't wait to get caught up :)
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    So, ive been gone for a few months....but im still watchin days, of course!!! i just read some of the posts on here...lmao!!! this show is sooo stupid, but i HAVE to watch it everyday!!! I'm soooooooo glad the damn secret is out about ej, omg!!! and...geez, did u see the bullet wound to his head...please....if he woulda been shot in the head there woulda been blood everywhere and blood spatter, but no, ej just had a small red spot on his head and apparantly since his head was next to the pillow compressing it, he's miraculously still alive!!!!! if i recall, his head was not next to the pillow on the wounded side. since ejs on his death bed, is this gna be the chance to get the chad secret out in the open??? and sammys sooo stupid!! why did she take the gun and throw it in the river?? she shoulda wiped it off and put it in his hand so it looked like he shot himself. i wonder what this story line is going to lead to. and, is anyone else just sick of vivian, and now shes got this new idea to bury maggie alive, WTF!!! she needs a f'n hobby!!!!!!

I'm so glad chloe finally thinks she is carrying daniels baby....this is so stupid too. the day she found out, bam, all of a sudden she had a pregnancy bump!! seriously??? i think theres a couple of ppl who could've changed the results. they made it seem like everybody did it tho. i think it was either phillip or carly.....god shes ugly!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, i cant believe i watch this show!!!!!