Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    kind of wondering the whole Sami story line here- I kinda thought there was gonna be another pregnancy "scare" for her when she was hiding the whole EJ thing- and then not know who's baby it was. If they put Rafe and Carrie together, I'm gonna be SO mad!!! I'm a little sick of the Abigail going nuts thing. Glad that's over! excited to see where they take Sami - are they going to put her with EJ again or Lucas? then would Rafe get jealous- I doubt it the way they're writing in now looks like he could care less - they might even stick him with Nicole.

I would like to see Sami with Lucas, they have great chemistry.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just for those who don't know, the guy who plays Austin now is Patrick Muldooney. He was the original casting for the character of Austin. The 'hot' Austin was played by Austin Peck who is now a televangelist and isn't likely to ever return to the show. I'd certainly rather have Austin Peck, but this Austin grows on you.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    was funny to watch Sami go over her EJ moments in her head, and then chase after Lucas. What's going on with Gabi?! is she the new little schemer? They should bring Eric back too- they need more than one dude for the younger girls- Chad's the only one they've had- and apparently now all three of the "young" girls have dated him.
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I REALLY don't like what they've been doing with Abby - and I don't like this Austin - he's so icky looking. EW! where's the hot Austin?!

I don't like what they're doing with Abby either. Austin got old. :( It's the same guy that played him originally, but I wish they'd chosen the 2nd guy to play Austin to come back (Austin Peck).
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    was funny to watch Sami go over her EJ moments in her head, and then chase after Lucas. What's going on with Gabi?! is she the new little schemer? They should bring Eric back too- they need more than one dude for the younger girls- Chad's the only one they've had- and apparently now all three of the "young" girls have dated him.

Sami has always been SO conflicted, lol. Personally, I like her best with either EJ or Lucas. I can't stand Rafe. And I agree, they need some more young guys, lol. There's only so much Chad to go around and the other 2 main young guys are gay, lol.

Oh, and Why are they bringing back the whole Gina/Pawn thing? I hated that the first time around!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Sami has always been SO conflicted, lol. Personally, I like her best with either EJ or Lucas. I can't stand Rafe. And I agree, they need some more young guys, lol. There's only so much Chad to go around and the other 2 main young guys are gay, lol.

Oh, and Why are they bringing back the whole Gina/Pawn thing? I hated that the first time around!

IKR! Can we please get Hope back home to Bo now?

(I watch on the internet so I'm a few episodes behind... no spoilers please if they have already done that.)
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    ok - so does the coin have anything to do with Mrs. H? or just going to forget what she had on Stefano? Are they going to make Sonny and Will a couple? and what's up with Gabi?