Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just tried day 6 and I had to give up. I just don't seem to have any energy and I thought it was better to quit after 20min than try a half arsed attempt. I'm restarting week 1 on saturday with my husband so I'll take this week as a practise. So disappointed with myself.
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in! :)

Start date: July 2
    Projected end: August 4 2012
    Following nutrition guide: to some extend. I do use Insanity's caloric needs calculation atm (aiming to eat around 13-1500 calories) and just try to get adequate protein/carbs/fats from there.
    CW: 108/109lbs
    GW: I am going to focus more on inches, I don't even own a scale! Screw mr scale!

I'm in my second week right now, I was a bit fatigued in yesterday's workout so the recovery is more than welcome today!
  • slimsconie
    slimsconie Posts: 46
    Options
    Just keep it moving. It's not EASY for ANYBODY !!!!!!

SLIMSCONIE
  • coffeye
    coffeye Posts: 20
    Options
    I had to take yesterday off (day 3) I know but I was so tired and sore from the two previous day, am all set to continue tonight and push through for the rest of the week:)
  • Nickyinsanity
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am completing round 1 of insanity in a couple days and would like to do round 2.... Do I go back and start riiiight at the beginning with Month 1 or keep doing month 2!!!???

Please help :)
  • mrzragz
    mrzragz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't be disappointed with yourself. Look at it this way, even if you only did 20 minutes of your work out you are still a head of all the other people who decided to stay in bed or sit on the couch and not do any sort of work out. 20 minutes is still a great way to get to your goals and eventually you will get stronger.

Stay strong and you should be proud of yourself for getting up and doing it! Dig Deep and rise above your feelings and start with a fresh new outlook with your husband. You can do it!!
    Just tried day 6 and I had to give up. I just don't seem to have any energy and I thought it was better to quit after 20min than try a half arsed attempt. I'm restarting week 1 on saturday with my husband so I'll take this week as a practise. So disappointed with myself.
  • mrzragz
    mrzragz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just completed the Cardio Recovery and wow those squats got me today, my legs were burning I took a few 10 second breaks but sat right back down into them.

Oh a different note I see my body changing and I have lost another 2lbs and an inch of my hips! Woot Woot! I was starting to worry I was busting my butt for nothing. Week 3 almost complete.
  • loveachallenge
    loveachallenge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am completing round 1 of insanity in a couple days and would like to do round 2.... Do I go back and start riiiight at the beginning with Month 1 or keep doing month 2!!!???

After your done with month 1 you have one week of just core and balance every day that week then the following week you will start month 2. The program is 9 weeks total; 4 weeks month 1 then 1 week of core and balance (easier video) and 4 weeks of month 2. Good luck, month 2 is hard core.
  • loveachallenge
    Options

No dissapointments...its not only a physical challenge it is a mental challenge. Put it in your head now "I CAN DO THIS" and you will. Good luck! I know its hard. You will get better, DIG DEEPER!
  • loveachallenge
    Options
    I am in!!

I started eating well and Insanity 3 weeks ago. After the first week I already lost a 1/2 in in my waist and butt, weight was the same (i like to measure my body b/c my weight is not a good motivator). The second week, I stayed the same and gained a pound and no p.m.s. so no excuse, not sure what happened there. This is week 3 so we'll see how it goes. I am not following the Insanity eating plan b/c I know how to eat and when I decide to be disciplined I can usually follow it but of course I allow myself time to cheat b/c I think when you say you can't have something then you want it even more.

Current Weight: 136lbs
    Goal Weight: 125-128lbs
    Height: 5'3"
    Horrible C-Section that has tore my body apart and it will never be the same and my daughter is 3 1/2. Not sure my body can ever recover from gaining 65lbs with my pregnancy.

I do feel much stronger after 3 weeks of Insanity and hope it continues! Good Luck everyone!!

I gained 4 pounds in month 1, I was going to loose it. But I lost inches and can see the difference in my core. Now in Month 2 I lost the 4 pounds already and hopefully a few more. Remember muscle weighs more than fat. You will see the inches melt off and your clothes will fit looser, thats whats important. At least thats what I convinced myself to think, haha.
  • rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks mrzragz. I think i'm expecting too much of my body and it's having a tantrum! I'm sure I will find it better when my husband starts too as I won't want him to beat me ha ha. I went for a quick bike ride to make up the last 20 mins.
  • gimlara
    gimlara Posts: 6
    Options
    couldnt agree more. i have been doing insanity for 6 weeks ( am in the middle of my 7w) and the scale is not the best thing to case the progress. i have lost 2 dress sizes, but the number on the scales is nearly the same as it was when i started, so keep going, the results are there!!!
  • epatt34
    epatt34 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I purchased Insanity back toward January of this year, and I still have yet to complete it! I'm ready to jump in and say I finished it. :-)

Start Date: Monday, July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 25th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, I'm going to watch what I eat and keep track of it here on myfitnesspal
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting weight: 156
    Goal Weight: Eventually, I'd like to be around 120-125lbs
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    motivation of the day. Wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say these words 3 times "I believe" Believe in yourself I know Insanity is hard and sometimes you lose all hope but keep going!

If you want the rainbow you have to be able to put up with the rain.

Stay strong Ladies. So proud of you guys!
  • SpiffyMom87
    SpiffyMom87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join!?!?!?
  • wish21
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

start at the beginning from day 1 thru day 63
  • SpiffyMom87
    Options
    i want to have that accomplishment as well!
  • wish21
    Options
    is it to late to join!?!?!?

Never!:noway: You can join anytime:flowerforyou:
  • SpiffyMom87
    Options
    after you completed it you supposed to "rest" then either pick it up again or start cha lean or p90x something like that
  • wish21
    Options
    after you completed it you supposed to "rest" then either pick it up again or start cha lean or p90x something like that

I decide that instead of taking breaks like a week (which you can if you want) I plan on doing Insanity as a continuation. Meaning once I go 60 days than I'll go 90, etc.

If you are starting a new plan, just listen to your body. If you feel tired and exausted than by all means take a break in b/t
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!