Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• Vercidlo
    Vercidlo Posts: 12
    Options
    Start Date: 7/4/12
    Projected End: 9/3/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: I´m a vegetarian and eathing healthy food.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 119
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): No goal weight, just wanna tone my body and be fit.
  • jrwatson87
    jrwatson87 Posts: 66
    Options
    Start Date: 7/31/12
    Projected End: 9/30/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: I'll be following MFP's calories
    Starting weight(with Insanity): not sure yet but probably 266
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): anything lower than 266 :)

I'm going to be a late starter on here. Gotta get my heart rate monitor first and right now I'm super content with the time at the gym so gonna hold off for a couple weeks. Excited though!!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 3 today. I haven't seen any results inch wise at least. According to the book I'm supposed to each around 1825 cals a day, but I think I might start going by what MFP says because it caluculates in how many calories I actually burn each work out. Fingers crossed - I really want to start seeing results - more than 60 days on MFP and NOTHING yet....boooo...lol..BUT, oddly enough the challenge is making me even more determined to succedd :0)
  • lilmsgaga39
    Options
    If you look on eBay you can get it new and WAY cheaper! I got mine brand new for $54!!!!

And IM IN!!!!!!

I started today with the fit test. I will probably end up going over the 60days(like do the fit test multiple days in a row) because I have a horrible knee problem and I'm currently doing physical therapy to help it and I also swim a lot as well(part of PT)

I will not be following the nutrition plan for I have my own

I am currently about 195-197lbs and wear about a size 16/18 pant and XL shirt(I'm only 5'3" too :'( )

I'm not looking for a specific ending weight, I want to just get to a point where I love my body and I'm proud and comfortable and confident to be me! So i mean I guess around 130ish but like I said I have no specific ultimate weight loss goal :)
  • HannahRooBanana
    Options
    I'm in it already, but week 3 has been hard missed a few days with a doggy muscule in my butt, but back to it now. Found this website and joined just so I could blog! Lost 22lb in last 12 weeks, doing slimming world. Body shape changing with insanity but slower weight loss, keep saying its muscle... Plyo in morning. Best quote " Sean T ain't trying to hurt you, he just wana make you better"
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    we should have a weigh in day each week, so we can stay extra motivated!! who's with me??:happy:
  • HannahRooBanana
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and 182 too now. Having a goal has really helped me I started with 10 percent it was hard but so pleased and inspired when I got to it it's really kept me on track.
  • HannahRooBanana
    Options
    I'm up for a weekly weigh in.
  • armyvettech
    Options
    I'm in...although I am on Day 3 of insanity and my muscles are sore. Looking forward to my body changing for the better and with the support of fellow women I know we can all do it:) Hoping to make some new friends.

Age 35
    Height 5'4
    Weight 160
    Goal 145
    Diet-yes, calorie counting 1500-1700 daily
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I could use all the encouragement
  • mbula17
    mbula17 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey everyone. Please add me. I'm on my fourth week of insanity.Dig deeper
  • slimsconie
    slimsconie Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi,

Getting ready to complete Insanity (again) Already lost 45:) I'll do the following:

Start: July 28th
    End: September 28th
    Following Program: Yes
    Goal: BACK TO MY 137 1/2 SIZE (B4 I GOT MARRIED & HAD 3 CHILDREN) :)

P.S. IN OCTOBER 2012, I WILL START INSANITY ASYLUM. I ALREADY HAVE IT..... BOOM AND PEACE OUT
    (LIKE SHAUN T SAYS)

SLIMSCONIE
  • slimsconie
    slimsconie Posts: 46
    Options
    Sorry,

I LOST 47 POUNDS :) BOOM

SLIMSCONIE
  • megmcgee21
    Options
    I am in! Just got it and have already started but would love the support and support others as well!

Start: July 9th
    End: September 9th
    Following Program: Yes/ but will modify some
    CW:194lbs
    Goal: 160lbs

I also do cardio kickboxing 2 days a week at my local gym and work out a my local gym 5-6 days a week. As well as training for my first 5k.

My goal weight is 160lbs for 60days, but long term would like to be in the 140lbs.

:) Good luck everyone!!
  • dh2312
    dh2312 Posts: 33
    Options
    I didn't have my friend burn those dvd's for me to let them sit in my room. It's time to get off my butt and do this! My 22nd birthday is October 7th and I am ready to be fit for it! I've pushed it back to far and made up to many excuses, time to prove to myself I can do this for 90 days. Would love the support, for I've been known to be good for 1 month then lose all motivation---so please add me as a friend if you'd like the support too!

Start Date: 7/14/12
    Projected End: 10/12/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: no--just going to stay around 1600 calories
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 154
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 140
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm starting 7/16 not following the nutrition guide but I plan on eating clean. Starting weight 138 goal weight 120
  • nalarocks11
    Options
    Started 6/25/12 and I LOVE it! It's really hard, and even after a few weeks, it doesn't get much easier, but the second you finish any of the videos, you're going to want to keep going with the image of the body you'll have in 60 days. I'm two and a half weeks in, and I'm already starting to see results in my obliques and upper abs. to keep myself motivated, I put my before pictures and the workout calendar on my bathroom mirror, and wrote the reasons why I wanted to get fit and finish insanity (I haven't told many people that I was doing it, so I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it and surprise everyone with how different I look), and that's what's motivating me, so maybe it could help you! You really have to push yourself though. If you're feeling too tired and don't want to do a video, DO IT ANYWAY! If you stop, you won't start up again, and skipping videos will become a habit. I don't have the nutrition guide, but I've been trying to eat more than 1200 calories a day with LOTS of protein. Good luck to everyone starting!
  • meliamama
    meliamama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should look on Craigslist! I found some people selling it for around $50.
  • Preikschas
    Preikschas Posts: 37
    Options
    IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Start date: 07/16
    Not following the guide but I am eating clean as clean can be
    Starting weight 158
    Goal weight 140 - 135
  • Jameelyn76
    Jameelyn76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!!

I started eating well and Insanity 3 weeks ago. After the first week I already lost a 1/2 in in my waist and butt, weight was the same (i like to measure my body b/c my weight is not a good motivator). The second week, I stayed the same and gained a pound and no p.m.s. so no excuse, not sure what happened there. This is week 3 so we'll see how it goes. I am not following the Insanity eating plan b/c I know how to eat and when I decide to be disciplined I can usually follow it but of course I allow myself time to cheat b/c I think when you say you can't have something then you want it even more.

Current Weight: 136lbs
    Goal Weight: 125-128lbs
    Height: 5'3"
    Horrible C-Section that has tore my body apart and it will never be the same and my daughter is 3 1/2. Not sure my body can ever recover from gaining 65lbs with my pregnancy.

I do feel much stronger after 3 weeks of Insanity and hope it continues! Good Luck everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!