Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• Cylindad
    Cylindad Posts: 18
    Options
    Start Date: 7/12/12
    Projected End: 9/12/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: just taking hints from it, too stressful to try and follow, but will track on MFP!
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 135.4
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 125

I started this morning, got up late, but did as much as I could in the time frame I had, 15 minutes!

Did the Fit Test last night:
    1: Switch Kicks: 45
    2: Power Jacks: 35
    3. Power Knees: 65
    4. Power Jumps: 26
    5. Globe Jumps: 5
    6. Suicide Jumps: 10
    7. Pushup jacks: ZERO
    8. Low plank oblique: 24
  • jvelasquez28
    jvelasquez28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    K! I'm in!

Start date: 7/12/12
    Following nutrition guide: no need help with it
    Starting weight: 201.6
    Goal weight: 150

C25k and some strength training too!
  • brazelmama
    brazelmama Posts: 25
    Options
    I have to keep telling myself the same thing....I see results even thought the scale isn't moving. I'm gonna keep going. Dig Deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    couldnt agree more. i have been doing insanity for 6 weeks ( am in the middle of my 7w) and the scale is not the best thing to case the progress. i have lost 2 dress sizes, but the number on the scales is nearly the same as it was when i started, so keep going, the results are there!!!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am scared of it, but am going to try it...

Start date: 07/23
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Cardio power resistance day, whew, that was a killer. I don't know what it is, but it seemed harder than last time I did it! I actually had to take a sip of water in the middle of the warm up! I am trying to push myself a little harder, so maybe that's what is going on. Either way, felt great afterward! Tomorrow is the first day combining pure cardio and cardio abs.
  • k33rstyn
    k33rstyn Posts: 5
    Options
    So I just finished my first Pure Cardio today and I found myself laughing trying to keep up with some of the moves. I was not, however, discouraged, because the fitness extras' facial expressions were so hilarious! They were all mouthing "he's crazy" and looking in disbelief when Shaun T asked for another rep. Even Shaun T couldn't pronounce scissor kicks because he was so exasperated. It's the funny, human things like that keep me inspired. Even though these people are in near-perfect shape, they have struggles and I'M doing what THEY'RE doing.

My two favorite faces occurred during the cool down stretches and I had to rewatch and take screenshots because they're too funny. I'm not sure how to add pics on here, but I was dying laughing. See if you catch them next time you're doing Pure Cardio.

1) The redheaded girl saying "He's crazy" while rolling her eyes.

2) The guy in the back sticking his tongue out and contemplating if Shaun T is REALLY clinically insane.

Dig Deeper and laugh harder! It's good for your abs. :)
  • a_robbins
    a_robbins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :D (already started but want to have others doing the same program to keep motivated with)

Start Date: 07/01/12
    Projected End: 9/02/12
    Following Nutrition Guide:No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 118
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 112
  • sugarfoot928
    Options
    Just did cardio recovery. OMG those squats are hard. But I love the yoga moves!

I am having trouble not letting my sweet tooth get to me. I have been eating over my calorie limit the past three days. But, I know bad habits are hard to break.

Hey I am still having trouble with how many calories I should consume as a small female ? The nutrition guide says for moderate activity 1650 and very active 1850. I don't have an hrm so any suggestions would be helpful.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ok I feel miserable... weighed myself today and after eating the right amount of calories and working out every day I gained 5 lbs... Im about to give up!
  • rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    I also weighed myself today and lost a pound but have gained a few centimeters on my bust! I don't want a big back! Don't give up yet! I reckon your muscles are holding onto water, stick with it because the gain can't be fat.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    ok I feel miserable... weighed myself today and after eating the right amount of calories and working out every day I gained 5 lbs... Im about to give up!

Don't give up! You will only have regret in the future, trust me! When/ever time I quite I was feeled with what ifs. Decide commit succeed!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

I am having trouble not letting my sweet tooth get to me. I have been eating over my calorie limit the past three days. But, I know bad habits are hard to break.

Hey I am still having trouble with how many calories I should consume as a small female ? The nutrition guide says for moderate activity 1650 and very active 1850. I don't have an hrm so any suggestions would be helpful.

If u read the nutrition it says moderate activity if you are doin insanity:smile:
  • kjk65
    kjk65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Too!

Start Date - 7/13/12
    Goal - 15 pounds
    Not following the Nutrition guide but tracking on MFP.
  • monicadeleon09
    Options

• monicadeleon09
    Options
    you are getting the right amount of calories, im in my 2nd month & at first i would get really dizzy & faint while doing my insanity workouts but i increased my calorie intake to about 1600 to 1800 a day & im doing good. Remember you're metablolism speeds up so it's ok to eat but watch what you eat.. When i first started i size 11 130 lbs. Im in my 2nd month & im 124lb size 7..
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Soooo excited to be starting :-D

I've got a circuit class tonight so i'm going to skip the first fit test and get started tomorrow with plyometric cardio circuit

Cant wait!

Start Date: 14/07/2012
    Projected End: no clue I run aswell so I'll see how it goes
    Following Nutrition Guide: no but will log on MFP
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 131.6
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 120

What day will the weekly weigh in be on?
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm In!

Start Date: 7/1/12
    Projected End: 8/31/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Nope
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 215.8
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 205

*As of yesterday, I am down to 214.4, so hopefully I can lose that last like 9 pounds or more :-)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Whew, tomorrow is a rest day, and then week three begins. I really need this rest day, lol. Is anyone else having to take more breaks than when they first started? I know I'm pushing myself more, so hopefully working harder makes up for pausing for a second or two here or there.
  • Lauren0427
    Lauren0427 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 7/16
    Projected End: september
    Following Nutrition Guide: yes
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 241
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): I'll be happy to lose whatever.. Just really hoping to loose inches and fit into old jeans =)
  • mrzragz
    mrzragz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cardio and Power Resistance today.... ugh! I pushed myself today and only took 1-2 breaks those moving push ups and floor sprints get me. I feel like i am getting stronger though.

Anyone else feeling so exhausted yet stronger? I feel like I am a walking contradiction LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!