Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i want to go on... but i am not sure if i will have the dvd by then... i will be in as soon as i get the program
  • doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    Most definitely!

Start date: 7/3/2012
    Projected end date for first round: 9/4/2012
    Height: 5'8"
    Current weight: 182ish
    Hopeful first goal weight: 165ish
    Following nutrition plan: No, I see a nutritionist who sets my restrictions and goals.

I also swim 2-3 miles a week and do Zumba one day a week. I hope to lose 2 lbs a week, but any weight loss would be acceptable. I'm doing this more for the toning and firming of my floppy muscles and skin.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 7/2/12 (fit test)
    Projected End: 9/2/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: no. I'm going to start a low carb diet next week.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 168
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion: 160-155

oops, edited to fix end date.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!!

START DATE: 7/03
    END DATE 9/01
    DIET: NO
    SW: 180.4
    GW: 169.4
  • rouge5150
    rouge5150 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    im in i will post begining stuff after a bit
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 5/24
    Projected End: 7/25
    Following Nutrition Guide: kind of
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 159
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 150
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, so where did u buy ur insanity dvds and how much did it cost? I'm a bit tight on budget so can pps tell me so i know whether i can afford or not. Thanks
  • cassie1441
    cassie1441 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im In Ladies
    Start Date 6/22
    Projected end Date 8/25
    Starting weight 195.8
    Goal weight(from insanity 185)
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    I'm in - will be starting after my vacation .....

Start Date: August
    Projected End: October
    Following Nutrition Guide: No - following my own
    Starting weight(with Insanity): Not sure yet - I have 3 weeks to go!!
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): less 15 pounds from start weight
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    Ok ladies, so where did u buy ur insanity dvds and how much did it cost? I'm a bit tight on budget so can pps tell me so i know whether i can afford or not. Thanks

I got mine right on the beach body website - they can break up the payments over 3 months, so its not too bad (thats what they did for me on my cc). I dont remember how much it was because I got a few extras in mine....
  • Demetrisd
    Demetrisd Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in!!!

Start Date: July 05, 2012
    Projected End: September 01, 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 183
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 163
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Once I come back from leave, I'm all over it!

Start Date: August
    Projected End: October
    Following Nutrition Guide: maybe!
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 155
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 145
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!!
    Start Date: August <im in the middle if starting 2nd month now>
    Projected End: october
    Following Nutrition Guide: no
    Starting weight: 197
    Goal Weight: 130-125
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!

Start Date: July 8th
    Projected End: Sept 8th
    Following Nutrition Guide: No!!! I tried following the nutrition guide to P90x and almost died trying to eat all the calories they wanted me to eat.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 194
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 180
  • TarezaCH
    TarezaCH Posts: 6
    Options
    I am in. My starting weight , this week is 135 pounds. Hoping to get down to 110-115 pounds in a healthy way and keep it off. It is time to change and I think with God's help and a good support system I can do just that:)
  • keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop!!! I. On my second week scond month for the official 2 nd round. I completed one round already then just did random workouts for about a month and then now am on my second round. I only lost about 15 pounds so far but tons of inches. I'm currently at 139 with a goal of 130. I love insanity though. I went from. 14 to a loose 8 just from these 2 rounds of it.
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Start Date: July 15, 2012 (I'm almost done with Jillian Michael's Body Revolution)
    Projected End: September 30, 2012 (I'm also doing C25K as I have my first 5K in September)
    Following Nutrition Guide: As I can (I travel for work quite a bit)
    Starting Weight: I'll let you know on the 15th
    Goal Weight: 160
  • insanity525
    Options
    I'm in! :tongue:
    This is the second time my husband and I are doing insanity. We are and have been stuck on the last 2 days of month 1 for the last month and a half!!! We are getting back on it today(fingures crossed) and hope to finish out month two mid august.

Starting weight: 182
    Goal weight: 175 :ohwell:

I'm not following any specific diet. I just try to eat healthy and with MFP I have really been able to keep track of what I eat and I hold myself accountable. This keeps me in line!

I love and hate Shaun T and his workout but it is so much fun when we are done and dripping!!

Good luck ladies :)
  • Hollyaw24
    Hollyaw24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    double post deleted.
  • Hollyaw24
    Hollyaw24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop!!! I. On my second week scond month for the official 2 nd round. I completed one round already then just did random workouts for about a month and then now am on my second round. I only lost about 15 pounds so far but tons of inches. I'm currently at 139 with a goal of 130. I love insanity though. I went from. 14 to a loose 8 just from these 2 rounds of it.

Keri,
    Congratulations. You must be ecstatic!
    Your starting point and goal are similar to mine. Great work! I cannot imagine getting those results in that time frame, but I would love it.
    Did you follow the nutrition plan? If not, what are you doing nutritionally? To what do you attribute your success?
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!