Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• insanity525
    Options
    Shaun T kicked my *kitten* last night.:grumble: We finally started up with insanity after almost 2 months and it felt good but I also lacked the energy I usually have. Today is a new day and we will finish out month 1 and start with the recovery week tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to getting through without stopping again. My goal is to lose 20lbs by September 7th when we go on our first cruise!!! Super excited :happy:
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this!!

Start Date:7/5
    Projected End: 9/5
    Following Nutrition Guide: sort of, going by their calorie counting and meal setup
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 187.7
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): somewhere in the low 170's would be awesome.
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    Just completed Day5 Pure Cardio.........Had to take a lot of breaks, but I completed it. It's funny how you feel so drained and incapable of moving as soon as you finish, but then about an hour later, you're all reved up and ready to do it again :) Loving it.
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Start Date: 6/29.12
    Projected End: 8/29/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Loosely
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 174.6
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 165? Not sure what to expect.
  • Mhhenderson
    Mhhenderson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm In:

Start Date: 7/16
    End Date: mid-September
    Following Nutrition Guide: no
    Starting weight: 190ish
    Goal Weight (for insanity): 175-180 (I just want to complete the program and not die) :laugh:

I'm looking forward to the accountability and encouragement of this group.
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Finally going to take the dvds out of the boxes and use them:) So ready for this!

Start date: 7/7/2012
    Projected end date for first round: 9/8/2012
    Height: 5'5"
    Current weight: 178
    Hopeful first goal weight: 160

Following nutrition plan: No, but that is subject to change.

I also do the eliptical 4-5 times a week for 30+ minutes. Plan to add in some JM if I can find the time. I hope to lose 2 lbs a week, but any weight loss would be acceptable. I'm doing this more for the toning and firming of my floppy muscles and skin.

Best of luck to all of you, let's get ourselves a t-shirt!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Totally in!

Start Date: July 3rd, 2012
    Projected End: September... I think :/
    Following Nutrition Guide: No.
    Starting weight (with Insanity): 173
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 168

Feel free to add me for additional motivation :)
  • Britt_Anne89
    Britt_Anne89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've already started but ill join in on the support. I can promise all of you that after the first week it honestly does get a little better. Im not nearly as sore this week.
    Good Luck.

Start Date: 25 June
    End Date: End of August...
    Start Weight: 147
    Goal Weight: 130
    Eating Plan: No. Using my own methods.
  • misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as I just took the fitness test this morning :-) wowsers what a way to go but I am totally motivated!

Start Date: July 6,2012
    Projected End: Labor Day
    Following Nutrition Guide: yes, with some modifications while staying under calorie goal
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 165lbs
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): anything under 140lbs
  • toni430
    toni430 Posts: 21
    Options
    Start Date: june 24th
    Projected End: august 25th
    Following Nutrition Guide: to an extent.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 170
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):id be happy with 160,im planning on doing 2 rounds to get me into the 140's tomorrow is ending week 2 for me, and ive already lost an inch off my boobs, waist and thighs.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Take a look at these insane results from real people! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382779--women-insanity-results?page=6#posts-9561191 this is a true mootivator every time

Oh and I plan to post my shopping list for Insanity once I have it made so you guys can get some ideas:smile:
  • dumpl1ng
    dumpl1ng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Start Date: 07/08
    Projected End: 09/20
    Following Nutrition Guide: Nope.. just trying to eat clean and cut out sugar binges
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 143
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):135
  • Insanityatm
    Options
    i already started but
    Start Date: 5/26/12
    Projected End: 7/25/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: no but i am eating healthy!
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 175
    Current weight: 164 :)
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):155 or less :D

Feel free to add me everyone :D
  • ragan85
    ragan85 Posts: 6
    Options
    bunp
  • loveachallenge
    loveachallenge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the s**t ladies! I love it. I did P90X and was good for weight training, Insanity is pure hardcore cardio. At first it's hard, take more breaks if you need too. Since I'm a runner, I can keep my heart rate up for long periods so I adapted well to Insanity. Prepare to burn 700-1000 calories per DVD for sure. Get a HRM.

Start Date: Round 1 05/21/12 - Start Round 2 7/23/12
    Projected End: 7/21/12 Round 1
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, I eat about 1500 calories a day with lots of protein and veggies very low carbs & sugar. I burn alot of my calorie intake with Insanity, plus I still run a few days a week. I do P90X 2-3 times a week for strength training.

Starting weight (with Insanity): 124 - gained 4 pounds 128 (not unusual) but don't panic - its the muscle gain
    Current weight: Back to 125 (lost 3 pounds on month 2)
    Goal Weight (after round 2): 115 - got a bit more strict with my diet now. I use myfitnesspal to keep track of what I eat and my daily exercise.

I have lost a 3-4 inches as well and gained some muscle tone especially in the core. Don't be too concerned with the scale. You will see the difference. I recommend 2 things. Invest in a HRM. I bought mine at Walmart for $30 and it works wonders. Take before pictures and inbetween Phase 1 and Phase 2 and at the end. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Insanity really works if you put effort into it. If you can't keep up with Shaun T, do your best and get better. You will get better results. DIG DEEPER!!
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Start Date: Literally JUST ordered so probably 7/12/12
    Projected End: 9/12/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Have to read it, but probably going to try to
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 160
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 150 (I have 20-25 lbs that I want to lose total... Hoping this will get me through the first ten solid)
  • misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to make this a group instead of just a message board so we can join instead of searching the topic? Thanks!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to make this a group instead of just a message board so we can join instead of searching the topic? Thanks!

I was thinking about that. But would ya'll like that more to be in a group more so than the msg boards? I noticed groups die down a lot than when they are on the msg boards. If ya'll prefer that than I'll make it no prob:smile:
  • brazelmama
    brazelmama Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks for the tips I will keep all of that in mind. I was starting to get worried about the scale is has not moved since I started but I am on week 3 of month 1. I have lost an inch on my waist already!!! I am also a runner and the cardio isn't as bad for me its all the push ups but that is why I purchased Insanity for better tone and upper body strength. I will not weight myself again til the end of my 60 days.

Insanity is the s**t ladies! I love it. I did P90X and was good for weight training, Insanity is pure hardcore cardio. At first it's hard, take more breaks if you need too. Since I'm a runner, I can keep my heart rate up for long periods so I adapted well to Insanity. Prepare to burn 700-1000 calories per DVD for sure. Get a HRM.

Start Date: Round 1 05/21/12 - Start Round 2 7/23/12
    Projected End: 7/21/12 Round 1
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, I eat about 1500 calories a day with lots of protein and veggies very low carbs & sugar. I burn alot of my calorie intake with Insanity, plus I still run a few days a week. I do P90X 2-3 times a week for strength training.

Starting weight (with Insanity): 124 - gained 4 pounds 128 (not unusual) but don't panic - its the muscle gain
    Current weight: Back to 125 (lost 3 pounds on month 2)
    Goal Weight (after round 2): 115 - got a bit more strict with my diet now. I use myfitnesspal to keep track of what I eat and my daily exercise.

I have lost a 3-4 inches as well and gained some muscle tone especially in the core. Don't be too concerned with the scale. You will see the difference. I recommend 2 things. Invest in a HRM. I bought mine at Walmart for $30 and it works wonders. Take before pictures and inbetween Phase 1 and Phase 2 and at the end. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. Insanity really works if you put effort into it. If you can't keep up with Shaun T, do your best and get better. You will get better results. DIG DEEPER!!
  • jeka91
    jeka91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Found insanity online and have tried a couple workouts already.
    I'm on the 2nd week and havent lost anything yet but we'll see.
    Starting weight: 159
    23628811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!