Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 7/16/12

Projected End:

Following Nutrition Guide: Somewhat. Will try the higher cals it gives me , along with the 40/40/20 macro suggestion. The actual meals, no I'll be refering more to the tier pages in the back.

Starting weight(with Insanity): 135 lbs.

Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): Don't have one.
  • ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Start Date: July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 25th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: not really
    Starting weight: 217 (i know im a big girl ive done it before and i can hang)
    Goal Weight: 190 maybe more i dont wanna aim to high. but anythings possible right.
  • GettingDBack
    GettingDBack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Start Date: 7/16
    En Date: 9/25
    Following nutrition guide: No. I pan to eat around 1300 calories a day. I am giving up alcohol
    Starting weight: 130
    End weight: 120

This is my second round of insanity. I did not get the results that I expected during my first round, I believe my diet was as fault. No more margaritas for 60 days, lol.
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump

hoping to buy soon and don't want to lose this thread.
  • MrsKesia
    MrsKesia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!!!!!!

Start Date:7/16/2012
    Projected End:9/15/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Following my own nutrition plan but staying under 1900 calories
    Starting weight(with Insanity):228
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):198 (hoping to shed 30 pounds and gain some muscle)

This is just what I needed. I started Insanity today for the second time since I have had it. My husband and high school daughter has also teamed up with me to get fit together. Ladies and Gentlemen I know we can do this. I am tired of carry around this excess weight and I want to be healthy. Lets shed those pounds everyone.
  • heatherurban
    Options
    I just ordered this so I am in but won't start until next week

Start Date: 7/23/12
    Projected End: 9/22/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: somewhat
    Starting weight(with Insanity): ~135
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 128
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    im in start date 7/16/12
    9/22/12 end date
    starting weight 175
    goal weight 140
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just started this today!!

Projected End: Mid-Late Sept (I like to run and cycle too)
    Following Nutrition Guide: Noppers - I like to do my own thing, which is pretty clean.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 169.5
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 152 (a projected 2lb per week loss)
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ordered insanity from beachbody.com?
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just finished the fit test. Jeepers!

Projected End: ~9/22/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: No. I'm kind of picky, so i'm just tracking my cals. Need to get a heartrate monitor to track these workouts.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 215.4 :(
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): Under 200 would be nice, but nothing real specific. Just want to feel stronger. I'm also going to keep trying to walk 2 miles, 5 days a week.

Good luck everyone! :)
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I bought mine from Craigslist for $85. Was sealed, brand new in the box.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ok I ordered one from beachbody and it never came...
  • jennadiane_
    jennadiane_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! This is my second go to Insanity... I made it through a month two years ago when I bought it and I hated every minute of it. Went on vacation and fell off the wagon. I'm giving it another go, and I'm all in. Actually enjoying it this time.

Start Date: 07/09/2012
    Projected End: 09/09/2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 150
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):130
  • kaitieful
    kaitieful Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first round of Insanity! Just finished the fit test.
    Projected end: 9/18/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Somewhat, sticking to calorie guide but may not be able to handle 5 meals a day
    Starting Weight: 135
    Goal Weight: 125
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Yes, that is where I got mine. It only took a few days. You should call them up if you haven't gotten yours.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Yes, that is where I got mine. It only took a few days. You should call them up if you haven't gotten yours.

Me too. They should have sent you an email with a tracking number too. Definitely call them.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I finally found some nerve and made an "in progress" Insanity video with my progress from Day 1 to Day 42. Here's the link if you'd like to see:

This is so far out of my comfort zone, but here we go. I think the only thing holding me back was fear that I won't change, but that's just not an option! Check it out if you get a chance.

*please let them see a difference!*
    http://youtu.be/GAdk0ylp4Og7

I'd love your 'subscribing' support! :D
  • amberchrista
    amberchrista Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am on my fourth week of Insanity. I eat 1200-1300 calories a day. And yet I haven't lost any weight. What am I doing wrong???
  • Sandyrocks82
    Options
    I completed my first fit test today. Fit test itself seemed as a awesome workout. Monday will be an off day for me.

Start date: 07/17
    End date: 09/23 (I forsee some break due to my husband's hernia surgery)
    I dont specifically follow the insanity nutrition guide. But I eat clean and count calories.
  • waveindigo
    waveindigo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am on my fourth week of Insanity. I eat 1200-1300 calories a day. And yet I haven't lost any weight. What am I doing wrong???

I had the same issue (and am also on week four) but did measurements and weight today and weight is finally moving! Just a little (1lb) but that is a start. I've lost another half an inch off my waist though and now have the smallest waist I've ever had as an adult. Woo!

From lots of reading, it looks like the biggest effect in measurements and weight comes in the last month. I can wait :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!