Anyone have a 4th of July Epic Food Fail?

Options
123457»

Replies

• mogolo
    mogolo Posts: 30
    Options
    Yea I had a huge "food fail" I was so busy with the kids and family, I skipped breakfast and lunch :( ate 558 cals for dinner then got home about midnight was so hungry I hate half a can of crappy spaghetti O's only had a total of 869 cals for the day and now I feel like crap :(
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yea I had a huge "food fail" I was so busy with the kids and family, I skipped breakfast and lunch :( ate 558 cals for dinner then got home about midnight was so hungry I hate half a can of crappy spaghetti O's only had a total of 869 cals for the day and now I feel like crap :(

Ewww, Spaghetti O's.... I bet you feel bad. I don't keep any of that stuff in my house.. ick! At night if I am starving I eat a mix of english walnuts with dried cranberries, almonds & raisins.. They hold me over till the morning.
  • SuperSteph81
    SuperSteph81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    total fail: 3 beers, 4 reese's peanut butter cups, 4 snack size kit-kats, 2 helpings of my bf's homemade monkey bread. . .
    i'd like to say im ashamed, but it was sooooooooo delicious, that im not. . . . . i'd so do that again!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I did I consumed over 3500 calories :( Ice cream, pizza, hot dogs, and all kinds of soda it was brutal.. I am so bloated today and I have got to get back on track..
  • Eifersucht
    Eifersucht Posts: 34
    Options
    I managed to gain 7 pounds over the weekend. I didn't track my calories, ate way too much, drank too much, and skipped two days of exercise. *sigh* I truly enjoyed those extra calories though and they were totally worth the extra work this week to get back on track. That being said, I picked right back up with the same workouts but it's definitely harder than it was before the weekend so I don't think I'll let myself go that crazy again the next time there's a special occasion. I just don't like the way it made my body feel afterward.
  • crystaltate4
    Options
    thats why i didnt start till today lol
  • thomala3
    thomala3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sure did !! ^_^ Wow... after the past weekend and 4th July, I have regained the 3lbs I worked so hard on losing but IT WAS WORTH EVERY BITE OF THAT GUYANESE HOME COOKING LOL. Back on my grind tomorrow ^__^ .. P.S. I'm chunky in all the right places but a HEALTHY CHUNK AT THAT LOVE MY CURVES !!
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Not epic, but it was somewhat of a fail. My mom was going out to get food, and I asked for Subway, but she came back with Jack in the Box. I could've refused to eat it, but... eh. It was a holiday and I do love curly fries.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    3 pound weight gain on scale from yesterday. BUT I hope it's just water and will fall off this week plus more. I hope :) If not c'est la vie!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes and I logged it all! Even the Canadian whiskey :)
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Not epic, but it was somewhat of a fail. My mom was going out to get food, and I asked for Subway, but she came back with Jack in the Box. I could've refused to eat it, but... eh. It was a holiday and I do love curly fries.

HA HA HA HA... .I am sorry but I find your post hilarious... blame your mom... ha ha ha
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    not on the 4th, but a few days before we cooked out for my mom's b-day... woulda been okay, except she brought over this awesome banana pudding that she had made, which was a Paula Deen recipe with lotsa calories, so on top of the cookie cake and ice-cream that i got her, i had 2 pieces of that AND the cook-out was kind of a last minute thing, so i skipped out on my exercise due to having to run to the store and get everything together, and then having people over, where if i had known we were gonna cook out sooner, i would have done my exercising that morning... :\ oh well.
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    this is my cheat week (for my birthday)

My sister celebrates her birth"week" too. Now, I know of two people.. Wow!