500 calories a day: Please Help:)

Options
12346»

Replies

• cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Please see a doctor or nurse right away. Your story is worrisome and I wish you the best.
    Good luck with everything.
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please get help. See your doctor and find a good psychologist or counselor with experience treating eating disorders.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Reading OP's post....you already all the answers actually the rest of us just put in words.....plenty of words...over 5 pages here. So get moving.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone else said. There's no shame in admitting you need help.

We're all rooting for you! :flowerforyou:
  • moonpieto
    moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    lol:laugh:
  • moonpieto
    Options
    lol to his face.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Are people for real when they post this stuff??
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Hmm... where's the OP?
    \
    Probably crying her eyes out. (I would). Some people are so rude!

Of course you would be.. because people are actually telling you the truth instead of letting you live in a deluded little world.

No one on this post has been rude... all have shown general concern for OP.

If anything your the rude one for accusing everyone else of being rude, justifying that what she is doing is ok and attacking people who don't agree with your mindset.

To OP:
    My breakfast alone is what you eat in a day.

Please seek some help before this goes any further!
  • moonpieto
    Options
    First I saw what I suspected was an anorexic (may have been critically ill instead) then I got to know one quite well. After confronting the anorexic I was told I am dowdy need to have a new hairdo and look two months pregnant. Okay well.....
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This thread has been locked.

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.

d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.