Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Something nobody knows about you........

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    I sleep with my step sister.
    You werent supposed to tell anyone!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    If I tell you then someone would know...So, I'm not telling!
    879311 Posts: 60
    Late at night....when no ones looking......I like to go out in the front yard....in the moonlight....and roll around naked in ketchup screaming "I'm a french fry....I'm a french fry!!!"
    879311 Posts: 60

hahahahahahaha....awesome
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

hahahahahahaha....awesome

:blushing:
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    I can draw with my toes
  • I'm a side sleeper-no matter where I am or what bed I'm in, I have to lay on my left side when I get in the bed to go to sleep. I'll usually turn over to my right before going completely comatose, but if I don't do it that way, I can't sleep.

Trying to sleep after donating a kidney was MISERABLE! I couldn't lay on my sides because I felt like my innards were shifting!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    I like to eat dill pickles with old cheddar cheese... like at the same time... bite of pickle, bite of cheese, chew together. Yum

Oh my gosh I do too lol
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    I can't stand being touched by things in the shower (curtain, shampoo bottle if it falls down and touches my feet, etc...). Not sure why, just creeps me the eff out.
  • I was in a Civil War Reenactment... :tongue:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.

Who arranged it? I always thought arranged marriages were done so by the families....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.

Who arranged it? I always thought arranged marriages were done so by the families....

Do you mean, he's getting deported if you weren't hitched? :)
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Um...I have a really shy bladder. When I'm in a stall next to someone in the restroom, I have to plug my ears and count to myself to get it going. :blushing:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    broken my right hand a sliced knee and 2 teeth were almost knocked out.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    I sing, talk (in 5 languages, awake only 3) and walk in my sleep. Singing is new, started doing it this winter, everything else since I was a little giirl
  • I see dead people......:ohwell:
  • alpha1029
    alpha1029 Posts: 139
    - When I get anxious, especially if I am late for something, I will pick an arbitrary number and count backwards. If I get to zero, I pick a bigger number and start again. It's keeps me from losing my *kitten*.

- I also fill my mouth with water before taking a pill. I cannot take liquid medicine. Ever. At all. I was so happy when Nyquil started coming in pill form.

- Thinking about breathing air that other people breathed out really grosses me out. If I can smell or feel someone's breath, I have to move.

- I eat everything in order from least liked first to most liked last.

- I love watching nature documentaries, but I cry whenever the animals die. I even cry when animals die in movies or books. I can be watching the goriest horror movie and not bat an eye, but if someone hurts a dog, I lose it.

- I have never lost my voice while sick, but for some reason I really want to.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    soggy bread grosses me out! the thought of touching it makes me wanna hurl!
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    i'm an evil genius with a secret underground lair, bent on world domination! BWAHAHAHAH!!... Oh wait, I just told you... So much for that plan
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    I am a super serious academic, I come off as "hard" to most people but I have a secret love for all things hello kitty and sometimes I love nothing more than to watch vapid women talk about makeup on youtube