Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I sleep with my step sister.
    You werent supposed to tell anyone!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If I tell you then someone would know...So, I'm not telling!
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    Late at night....when no ones looking......I like to go out in the front yard....in the moonlight....and roll around naked in ketchup screaming "I'm a french fry....I'm a french fry!!!"
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options

hahahahahahaha....awesome
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

hahahahahahaha....awesome

:blushing:
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can draw with my toes
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    I'm a side sleeper-no matter where I am or what bed I'm in, I have to lay on my left side when I get in the bed to go to sleep. I'll usually turn over to my right before going completely comatose, but if I don't do it that way, I can't sleep.

Trying to sleep after donating a kidney was MISERABLE! I couldn't lay on my sides because I felt like my innards were shifting!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I like to eat dill pickles with old cheddar cheese... like at the same time... bite of pickle, bite of cheese, chew together. Yum

Oh my gosh I do too lol
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I can't stand being touched by things in the shower (curtain, shampoo bottle if it falls down and touches my feet, etc...). Not sure why, just creeps me the eff out.
  • Sangel03
    Options
    I was in a Civil War Reenactment... :tongue:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.

Who arranged it? I always thought arranged marriages were done so by the families....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.

Who arranged it? I always thought arranged marriages were done so by the families....

Do you mean, he's getting deported if you weren't hitched? :)
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Um...I have a really shy bladder. When I'm in a stall next to someone in the restroom, I have to plug my ears and count to myself to get it going. :blushing:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    broken my right hand a sliced knee and 2 teeth were almost knocked out.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I sing, talk (in 5 languages, awake only 3) and walk in my sleep. Singing is new, started doing it this winter, everything else since I was a little giirl
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I see dead people......:ohwell:
  • alpha1029
    alpha1029 Posts: 139
    Options
    - When I get anxious, especially if I am late for something, I will pick an arbitrary number and count backwards. If I get to zero, I pick a bigger number and start again. It's keeps me from losing my *kitten*.

- I also fill my mouth with water before taking a pill. I cannot take liquid medicine. Ever. At all. I was so happy when Nyquil started coming in pill form.

- Thinking about breathing air that other people breathed out really grosses me out. If I can smell or feel someone's breath, I have to move.

- I eat everything in order from least liked first to most liked last.

- I love watching nature documentaries, but I cry whenever the animals die. I even cry when animals die in movies or books. I can be watching the goriest horror movie and not bat an eye, but if someone hurts a dog, I lose it.

- I have never lost my voice while sick, but for some reason I really want to.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    soggy bread grosses me out! the thought of touching it makes me wanna hurl!
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    i'm an evil genius with a secret underground lair, bent on world domination! BWAHAHAHAH!!... Oh wait, I just told you... So much for that plan
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    I am a super serious academic, I come off as "hard" to most people but I have a secret love for all things hello kitty and sometimes I love nothing more than to watch vapid women talk about makeup on youtube