Something nobody knows about you........

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Too funny. I also can't sleep with the closet door open. It bothers me!
  • AZDewd223
    Options
    Born without a sense of smell. (Nasally challenged...??)
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Noone knows that I am really a thin and fit girl stuck in a fat girl's body and I am fighting my way out....

I can't get rid of htis damn fat girl who ate me!!!:ohwell:

I agree 100%
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I:
    collect old bird-books.
    prefer even numbers.
    can wiggle my nostrils.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Old cemeteries are pretty cool. It's neat to read the headstones. The really old ones are real unique and they really give a sense of history.

Thank you, Monica. :flowerforyou:

Also I can't wash dishes without using my platex gloves because contact with wet food makes me gag. :sick:
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    I do math when I run.... Not even kidding. I'll add up the street numbers of houses, find relationships between all the numbers, count different things, any kinds of calculations like for distance or time or speeds of cars. Idk why I do it, but I can't help it! It's kinda mind numbing though and relaxing hahaha ah. But no one knows that. Most people don't even know that I'm smart at all! I guess being a blonde cheerleader and being super smart and good at math isn't the typical combination? Haha
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My anger management issues are so deep and long-standing that:

When I was a child, I would get furious and stab and dismember stuffed animals, put them in plastic bags, and set them on fire. I believe it is the only reason people that pissed me off when I was younger are still alive. If people knew, I probably wouldn't have been a popular kid or voted "most likely to succeed in high school." Probably should have been "most likely to go into a blind rage and stab someone."

Yep, this one just cleared out a big chunk of my friends list LMFAO
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Cannot hang my feet off bed. Afraid something or someone will pull me under. lol
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Cannot hang my feet off bed. Afraid something or someone will pull me under. lol

^^^ this!!! lol
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    I have to have my right ankle stuck between my big toe and second toe on my left foot to fall asleep...done this as long as I can remember
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

There's really not anything that no one knows but people are surprised to learn that I love old cemetaries. Apparently everone thinks its weird but i love the beautiful old ones with giant tombs like in Paris.

I love them too!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I don't really have anything, my family know this but this is all I've got. When I get home from work or a friends house, I take off my trousers and walk around the house with just a t shirt on, pretty sure it's the norm!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I once lost my swimming trunks going down a Six Flags water slide. Worst thing is that I didn't even know that they were gone and I was standing in the wading pool with hands raised as if I had accomplished something.

This is the reaction I got:
    ngqeqd.jpg
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I once lost my swimming trunks going down a Six Flags water slide. Worst thing is that I didn't even know that they were gone and I was standing in the wading pool with hands raised as if I had accomplished something.

This is the reaction I got:
    ngqeqd.jpg

Haha! Priceless! Wow....