Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I grew up in an orphanage, I have an IQ of 139, and hold 3 patents...
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I was square dance champ in my school... What may be worse is that I still remember the songs... Now honor your partners & the corners all... Now all join hands and circle to the left... ugh... I can't...

And I would still like to do it again... please let this be our little secret lol

LOL, I relate to this! I don't tell the majority of my musician friends that I was queen of the Tennessee Wig Walk in high school. It was funny, because I was goth before it was cool, but I couldn't help swirling around to the music when the square dancing came up.
  • arbrewst
    arbrewst Posts: 18
    Options
    I am a very sweet, bubbly person who drives like an insane person.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I'm the hacker that stole your credit card number last year.

Sorry bout that.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    I have a very beautiful and extensive collection of porcelin dolls from childhood... shoved in my dresser drawers because they are sooo creepy!!!
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't buy the first magazine in the stack. I hate the thought of other people flipping through my magazine before I read it.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    In my first year of secondary school three different teachers accused me of copying and pasting my homework assignments, so I dumbed myself down for three years. Those were the three years I was most stereotypically "popular".
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I have ESP....
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I live in the country-ish...and I work shift work. When I come home from evening shift it's soooo dark. I don't even grab my bags out of the car, I just RUN full speen to the front door and crash through the front door. My BF has been trained to leave it unlocked for me. I don't know what exactly I think is there...actually I'm lying. I think there are bears there just waiting for a tasty ME snack!
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of moths. Cant stand them, I've hurt myself running away from them, I've called people4-5 suburbs away and asked them to come over to remove a moth from my house.. because as much as they scare me I dont want them killed... just removed from my presence... this started for absolutely no apparent reason in 9th grade when I jumped over my desk and ran out the classroom door to get away from a moth that flew around in the back corner

Same!! I have a huge fear of butterflies, too! I've literally locked myself in a room to get away from a moth or butterfly. They're just so scary!! I've been teased by EVERYONE. In fact, a week or two ago, my family thought it'd be "hilarious" to put a moth in my room while I was sleeping. I didn't even know until my mom told me when I woke up. She was laughing when she told me, and I just stared at her and walked away. I still haven't found that moth ._.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I was bitten in the butt by a dog as a kid. My right cheek has a sizable divot.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of moths. Cant stand them, I've hurt myself running away from them, I've called people4-5 suburbs away and asked them to come over to remove a moth from my house.. because as much as they scare me I dont want them killed... just removed from my presence... this started for absolutely no apparent reason in 9th grade when I jumped over my desk and ran out the classroom door to get away from a moth that flew around in the back corner

Same!! I have a huge fear of butterflies, too! I've literally locked myself in a room to get away from a moth or butterfly. They're just so scary!! I've been teased by EVERYONE. In fact, a week or two ago, my family thought it'd be "hilarious" to put a moth in my room while I was sleeping. I didn't even know until my mom told me when I woke up. She was laughing when she told me, and I just stared at her and walked away. I still haven't found that moth ._.

its in there, waiting for you... just lurking ergh! they give me the heebeegeebees lol I have no idea how to spell that, I'm lucky though that all my friends are understanding (even though they think its hilarious)
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can bark like a Dog. . . true ****.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I hate clowns. I've despised them ever since seeing Poltergeist. They scare me.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    i'm a geek. A MAJOR one. So much so that I named my first born after Captain Jean Luc Picard from ST:TNG. Yeah, I haz issues.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I can't buy the first magazine in the stack. I hate the thought of other people flipping through my magazine before I read it.

That's adorable.

There's really not anything that no one knows but people are surprised to learn that I love old cemetaries. Apparently everone thinks its weird but i love the beautiful old ones with giant tombs like in Paris.

And I'm on a campaign to eliminate the handshake. It's gross. Too many don't wash their hands.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Old cemeteries are pretty cool. It's neat to read the headstones. The really old ones are real unique and they really give a sense of history.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If I tell you then somebody will know and then I'll have to kill you.... hee hee :laugh: (JK, of course!)
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use My Fitness Pal.
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can never eat the heal or the first piece of bread in a loaf...also I can't drink out of any type of plastic cup it has to be glass or the paper kind from a restaurant.