Beer, girls, and confused men?

Options

Replies

• jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    personally, I find it awesome if a girl can, at least kind of keep up with me, that way I'm not drinking alone :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Any of the 4 Bs are good (boobs,booty,bacon and beer)

& bikinis, burgers, booze, ball games and bbqs at the beach, babe
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Yes to all of these things.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

These things too , would make an overflowing cauldron of awesome.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    If a woman drinks beer, I'm fine with that.

Getting drunk all the time is not a good thing for either men or women.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    The whole "party and get wasted" silly girl act is only cute on young girl. Basically if you're over 25, you getting trash wasted seems a bit immature. Keep in mind I'm talking getting wasted as a norm, like how we used ot do in college days. Every once in a while is ofcourse fine but still not my thing but I wouldn't call it immature.

However, a girl drinking responsibly, she can drink whatever she likes. Beer, whiskey, vodka, tequila. I make a mean jonny Vegas if anyone wants some :)

Bonus points if the girl knows GOOD scotch and knows how to appreciate it, along with the guy who poured her the glass :)

QFT.

I'm love trying different brews. I love a Blue Moon in then summer with an orange slice. I love red wine too. Mixed drinks are okay. Most are way too sweet. I did have a pomegranate mixed drink the other day that was great, because it was sour.

But I don't drink every day and I can't remember the last time I was shmammered. Sloppy is not attractive no matter if it's a male or female.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I was always raised that ladies don't drink any alcohol that comes in cans or bottles. So to this day I only drink mixed drinks and wine. I believe it all depends on the man and how the woman carries herself.
    So you only drink wine that comes in a box? :P (J/K!)

My daddy wouldn't allow me to drink bottom shelf booze. I've never cared for beer, but I would certainly drink it if that was my drink of choice. Not changing for a man is what enabled me to find the perfect man for me. :)

Lol!!! I should've said put my lips to a bottle or can. Lol you got my drift though. Lol
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who can drink, but I certainly don't care if she doesn't. She needs to be able to handle herself though... man or woman - acting sloppy and obnoxious is not attractive at all.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    The whole "party and get wasted" silly girl act is only cute on young girl. Basically if you're over 25, you getting trash wasted seems a bit immature. Keep in mind I'm talking getting wasted as a norm, like how we used ot do in college days. Every once in a while is ofcourse fine but still not my thing but I wouldn't call it immature.

However, a girl drinking responsibly, she can drink whatever she likes. Beer, whiskey, vodka, tequila. I make a mean jonny Vegas if anyone wants some :)

Bonus points if the girl knows GOOD scotch and knows how to appreciate it, along with the guy who poured her the glass :)

^^^^^^^couldn't have said it better
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

plus bri (me) the bacon beast and the BAMF

boom.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the taste of beer, wine, or straight liquor. Mixed drinks are the only things I can physically get down without feeling like I'm going to "lose it" from just taking a sip :sick: . But my boyfriend is always asking me to try different beers because I think he wants to share the whole "drinking a beer for its taste" with me. Plus it is significantly cheaper :tongue:

I don't get trashed, I don't drink so much that I can't dance without falling over. I know my limit and I stick to it or under it. Granted I don't really drink often at all (maaaybe once or twice every couple of months) because I don't like to drink at home. Nothing against it, I just don't have the desire to. I'll make a drink, but it will just sit there on the table. :tongue: I don't drink when I go to restaurants because the mixed drinks are expensive and have pretty much no alcohol in them. So the only time I drink is when I'm going out to a bar or club, which doesn't happen too often anymore.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

the only thing I'd add would be bicthes.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

plus bri (me) the bacon beast and the BAMF

boom.

Mind = BLOWN.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It was recently brought to my attention that alcohol, aside from wine and champagne is unacceptable for girls in a man's eyes.

Whoever said that to you has just time-travelled from the Middle Ages :)
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Confused men is right. WTF

If you don't have a problem, drink all you want.

I have to take long breaks entirely off, or it becomes a problem. And even then I regulate-I just don't want to stop entirely. I like it.
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can hardly remember what the OP's question was but I know this thread has secured the fact that I will be having an ice cold beer in the 100 degree heat when I get off work.
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So as a girl who is undeniably as backwoods as you can get... I can't give up beer. Or alcohol at all for that matter. It's my thing. Well over sweets, fried foods, etc. It was recently brought to my attention that alcohol, aside from wine and champagne is unacceptable for girls in a man's eyes. Now the question is do guys really think that a girl is unattractive simply because she can hold her alcohol? Or is that the opinion of a select few men?
    [/quoteSelect few men, any woman who can drink pints can buy me a pint anyday!!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm English & I'm a woman & I drink pints & single malts. Dose that make me less of a woman. He11 no. But now instead of it being every weekend it's now 3 or 4 times a year.

But I've never thrown up on the street and I've never passed out thru drink.

And sorry but any man who feels threatened by me drinking pints is no man.

Oh yes I'm a good old english pint drinker. Partial to a nice stout or bitter. I definately can't hold as much since my weight loss though but I can still drink my share
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin......you've got my vote. :drinker:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    If you are younger it is different - it can be ok for a girl to get smashed out of her mind and some guys dig it.

I am in my late 30s, I have responsibilities, and not really time to get completely trashed, then again I dont really want to either. I will enjoy a glass of wine, or a good stiff drink now and again, but not to the point I am puke face trashed.

As we get older some of our priorities change. Drinking though has never really been one of mine. :drinker: