Has anyone tried DDP yoga

Options

Replies

• olemanjake
    olemanjake Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow, I'd never even heard of this type of yoga. I've just watched the youtube clip and I'm lost for words....amazing!!! I'm going to have to find out more!

It's a lot like power yoga with a twist. I posted a link to my review a couple posts above. I'm not a guru or fitness pro. I know it works.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just stepped up to 3&4... it's all pretty awesome stuff!

I haven't gotten to disc 3 and 4 just yet... I will have to check them out in a couple of weeks... still making a lot of progress on Discs 1 and 2

Awesome... you know the mantra : "OWN it"... just did FB+RHC+BTB all in a row this morning. Loving it.

I always like the "HULK IT OUT!!" HA
    I did FB last night and will be doing BTB and RHC tonight... Diamond Cutter tomorrow night!! I took the Day 1 photos some time ago and will need to get them up on the ddpteam site... Will eventually get posts up here as well - one day
  • olemanjake
    olemanjake Posts: 19
    Options
    Yeah... Hulkin' it up is quite fun. I really like Dead Bug... I get the giggles doing that! Reminds me of being a kid rolling around on the floor! LOL

I can now do an effortless shoulder stand because of Dead Bug <---- something I used to do as a kid just for kicks!

Look me up on the site... William H
  • danwood2
    Options
    I will definitely do that when I'm not here in the office! HA

My wife slowly bowed out when we got further into the workouts. Not sure what is going on with her but will hopefully get her more motivated to start it back up again.

Deadbug is a good one... so far I have enjoyed every workout that I have done... and the best part is - is that I'm not even sore the next day for me not to try a new workout. Energy was a staple but I am not trying the harder ones. Good times. I believe that my TeamDDP is danwood2 as well... if you look me up or get a request from me.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well roll on payday!! I want these DVD's and they ship to the UK and the DVD are region 0 so should work on any player I'm told.....!
  • Witchmoo
    Options
    Payday! Ordered mine today......don't know how long it will take from the US......and as I currently have a shot knee really hoping it can help :bigsmile:
  • lbbcvt
    lbbcvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to order them, just have to wait, I think for another pay check or two.
  • danwood2
    Options
    Payday! Ordered mine today......don't know how long it will take from the US......and as I currently have a shot knee really hoping it can help :bigsmile:

Sweet!! Just try not to strain the knee too quickly and modify as much as you can!! I have a bad ankle from 2 surgeries and I don't have any pain at all now!!

Love the profile pic by the way, I laugh everytime I see it throughout the forum!!
  • Witchmoo
    Options
    Why thank you.....the pic is very apt....I'm forever being told 'cheer up it may never happen' to which I have to reply 'this is my happy face'.

Will certainly take it easy with the knee.....just had two shoulder surgeries too so have to be easy on those. See the GP next week to hopefully find out what is wrong with the knee....fingers crossed :bigsmile:
  • danwood2
    Options
    Why thank you.....the pic is very apt....I'm forever being told 'cheer up it may never happen' to which I have to reply 'this is my happy face'.

Will certainly take it easy with the knee.....just had two shoulder surgeries too so have to be easy on those. See the GP next week to hopefully find out what is wrong with the knee....fingers crossed :bigsmile:

That is awesome!!

Want to check your shoulders as well before starting DDP. You are doing a lot of shoulder strength exercises with staying in the push-up position, down-dog, and holding your body up with them with broken table... broken table crunch, etc etc etc. A lot of good stretches for them too, but the finger's are definitely crossed for ya with the knees!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I just got them and i'm really looking forward to them.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it myself. In fact, I didn't even know it existed, until I saw this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

****ing amazing!

WOW! Unbelievable!

Ok wow I ordered and have them sitting in my living room, after seeing this video. I know what i'm doing the second I get home from work.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    haha when i clicked on this i was thinking diamond dallas page yoga? that can't be! but it is! haha he's great.
    thanks for the info.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    bump
    *for when i get home*
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Im wanting to get these also, have heard nothing but great reviews not just here but other places as well about them:) I think someone was asking for the link to where you can buy them at?? Heres the link......http://www.ddpyoga.com/site/index.php/en/
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep it up! And now I'm tempted.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it myself. In fact, I didn't even know it existed, until I saw this video on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

****ing amazing!

I have to agree with the above "****ing amazing!". Inspired is not a strong enough word.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I've done the strength builder dvd and it's actually pretty good!

The guys pretty cool and the workout's effective what with the dynamic resistance thrown in....

all I can say is "Hulk it out!"
  • danwood2
    Options
    I am highly recommending these workouts to anyone who asks. I was skeptical at first because we ordered them for myself and my wife a few months back. She needed the workout to help with her back and I just wanted to do something different that would help me lean out more so than anything else. I wasn't expecting these types of workouts and I am going on 2 months now. My wife stopped doing them for one reason or another - but that hasn't stopped me one bit.

I hit disc 3 for the first time to do the strength builder... GOOD LORD... I'm going to try the "Stand Up" balance one in a couple of days.
  • Witchmoo
    Options
    Mine arrived today......very happy to find them waiting for me when I got home from work.....6 days from the US to the UK.....happy me!!!