Victory

Options

Replies

• elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude & Amazing transformation!
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You have got to be freakin' kidding! That transformation is absolutley amazing. Your "before" pictures look just like me and your story is similar to mine.

This gives me more inspiration than you can imagine. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Big Dreams + Hard Work = One DAMN AMAZING Victory! Congratulations on your well earned success my friend. And thank you for being who you are, and being such an incredible inspiration <3

And my favorite part? The smile that now reaches your eyes as well. I look forward to your first appearance in a Hot Firefighter calendar :bigsmile:
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love reading these ladies' comments! Anyway- congrats congrats congrats! You are amazing...a total inspiration!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I think it's time MFP changed its success pic when you log on. I think your before and after pics and your story should be there! Mike??? Steven???
  • elifmemis
    elifmemis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! The "elliptical boy" comment made me chuckle for a good minute. Glad you kept a sense of humor during this journey. Cheers! You look marvelous!!
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    awesome story!!!! thank you for sharing.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That is un friggan believable!!!What a great job and definitely a motivating story. Hollywood couldn't have found a more uplifting ending. Thanks for keeping me determined to go on with this. Best of luck as a Fireman and stay safe!!!!!!!!
  • Tiffany1432
    Tiffany1432 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

Lifting got me the results I really wanted. Which you'll see.. in a minute. (I know you *kitten* are all scrolling anyway)

That almost made me pee my pants!!!!! I'm a scroller, but I was intrigued. Congrats on the FF test. My step dad is a chicago FF and I remember him going thru all that stuff. Congrats on your fearlesness and your awesomness!!! :drinker:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory for sure! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey! And congrats on scoring 100% on the Fire Fighters Exam!!! :bigsmile:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the exam and great transformation!!!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    fantastic :0)
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What an amazing transformation you have made! Congrats!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *whistles and catcalls*
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! The progress is amazing!

Now I want to the the Fire Fighter Challenge too!!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    tinafey.gif
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    You're a WONDER! :happy:
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thats a MAJOR transformation! Truely inspiring. Amaaaazing results!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and you are definitely a hero! Fantastic display of what working hard for what you want can get you.

OH yea, and I scrolled :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!