Victory

Options

Replies

• bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done doesn't seem to cut it you are such an inspiration. You must be really proud and to pass the firefighter exams too you must be on top of the world...or a high building - hero style ; )
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and even more awesome victory story! Great job! :-D
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You.Are.Amazing!! I read every single word and didn't scroll ahead. Congrats on that 100%. And sorry for the drool over those last few pics. :) Keep on being awesome.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! You look fantastic! Great work and congratulations on your exam. I'm going to go start some fires and get you working. : )
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I didn't scroll ahead!

You're a man of excellence, Brett.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Brett, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Congrats on all of your success!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Brett, you are no doubt a hero! I can't say enough good about you. I'm posting the link to this on my profile to help inspire anyone who reads it. Errrrrrg, I just wanna squeeze you! :heart:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I was tempted to scroll all the way down, but instead read every word. You rock! That made me get all teary, and feel inspired all at the same time.

Congrats on acing that test! It didn't have a chance, once you made up your mind to kick it's *kitten*.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Incredible, Brett.

You inspire me. Every. Damn. Day. Seeing your results and positive force on my wall, makes me so happy and helps get my *kitten* in the gym to lift those awesome weights.

ROCK ON!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    such a great job!!!!! you have released your inner you!!!! love reading about all your workouts and the great food you eat!!! glad we became friends along the way!!!

luv ya!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! What a difference. Lookin' good. :D
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. For me, even cooler than you meeting your goals is how you show up and participate on MFP. I appreciate your candor, your humor, and your insight.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    *tear* You are amazing!! Well done Hero!!! *sniff*
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You really did it.

You just decided one day to change your life. With no support from those in your day to day life; you still did it.

You worked your @ss off. You not only changed your physical appearance, but you changed inside too. The joy you have in your eyes now, the confidence that you carry yourself with, and the hopes that you have for your future are where your true success lies.

You are amazing. And I am awed by you every single day.

Thank you.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My test was yesterday. I scored a perfect 100%. Thanks to a year of hard work, determination and the watchful eye of a dear friend wh htd vwls.

Congratulations. I know she is so prd f vrthng v ccmplshd:heart:

I know I feel incredibly lucky to call you a friend.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You know you are simply one word! AMAZING!!!!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You should be very proud on what you have accomplished!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :heart: And thanks for Fight Club last night. It was perfect :bigsmile:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!