Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. Proud to be your friend.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am writing this as a fellow comic book nerd, video gamer, and hero asipirer.

Brett, you are so much cooler than Superman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, etc. You didn't need a special experimental injection to buff up, you didn't need to be born on some other planet, or be given some dumb *kitten* ring, you just worked your *kitten* off and became something extraordinary. I guess in that way, you are Batman (which is BAD *kitten*). On top of these HUGE successes, your amazing transformation, you eloquent writing skills, you have made it all look so effortless. You are the most well rounded, down to earth six-packer I have ever followed here on MFP. You make room for Pizza and Pad Thai, you hit the gym but it's no big deal. You are kind, SO KIND and down to Earth and GENUINE.

Brett, you deserve the world man. You are going to be one hell of a fire fighter. I am so so proud of you. Congratulations again.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    All I can do is whistle and throw dollar bills everywhere. Great job cupcake

Hahaha,...this comment is so full of win!

*LMFAO* Agreed.
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great success story.

And good luck with the rest of the hiring process.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself and what you have accomplished. You look HOT and your attitude is inspiring.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    God I love you. Can't see the pictures at work, but I'm lucky enough to have you on my friends list, and I know what an awesome badass you are. Thing is, you're awesome in every. single. way. This amazing transformation, the proof of all that hard work, the results on that fine *kitten* body of yours, those are just a small small tiny reflection of the amazing human being you are. :total non-ironic flower for you: and :standing ovation:
  • cherlea33
    cherlea33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job - you really did transform yourself!
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! You da bomb!
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work, man! You look great! That's what I aim for.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    LIKE.
    A.
    BOSS.

Again, I am so honored to call you a friend.
  • BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just wow bro. Fantastic transformation, both physically and in life. Very impressive.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Incidentally, who thinks that the mods should show a little mercy and clear out Brett's two strikes? Because let's be honest, he calls it straight, inspires and motivates more than any other mfp member. If mfp banned someone like him we'd *all* lose. I reckon we should start a petition...
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! TRULY inspiring! Brett, CONGRATULATIONS
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I am writing this as a fellow comic book nerd, video gamer, and hero asipirer.

Brett, you are so much cooler than Superman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, etc. You didn't need a special experimental injection to buff up, you didn't need to be born on some other planet, or be given some dumb *kitten* ring, you just worked your *kitten* off and became something extraordinary. I guess in that way, you are Batman (which is BAD *kitten*). On top of these HUGE successes, your amazing transformation, you eloquent writing skills, you have made it all look so effortless. You are the most well rounded, down to earth six-packer I have ever followed here on MFP. You make room for Pizza and Pad Thai, you hit the gym but it's no big deal. You are kind, SO KIND and down to Earth and GENUINE.

Brett, you deserve the world man. You are going to be one hell of a fire fighter. I am so so proud of you. Congratulations again.

^^^^^^^^^^Now THIS is how you congratulate someone. WELL SAID!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Amazing.

Thank you for sharing :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    BRETT!!!!!!!

Holy crap I am so proud of you and so incredibly happy for you I could squee!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just did.

I squeed.

Just for you.

Because you're flippin amazing.
  • pink1178alicia
    pink1178alicia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thats amazing well done matey x
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress Brett, well done. It's taken years off your appearence.
  • LadyBug56711
    Options
    Wow! You look great, for the rest of keep that in mind when you think you can't do it, you can!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!