Victory

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm so frikken proud to be your friend Hero! I love your story, and love sharing in your successes with your boss battles. I'm incredibly proud of you for all that you have accomplished here on MFP, and I'm looking forward to your continued goal setting and future accopmlishments!

Assemble!
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! Stories like yours keep me going when I start to think "this is good enough." You're awesome!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Brett, that is some serious transformation!! You don't look like the same person...at.all. This is such an amazing story and proof that you don't need anything fancy to be successful...just hard work, determination, and a huge dose of kick-assitude! :laugh:
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You’re absolutely amazing and truly inspiring! Congratulations on achieving your goals! :drinker:

P.S. Firefighters are HAWT! :love:

:flowerforyou:
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, buddy. :wink: :drinker:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great Results!!! Amazing story!! SO inspiring. You look fantastic! COngrats :happy:
  • HVoyager
    HVoyager Posts: 13
    Options
    What an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing. I'm so encouraged!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Well there goes the Shakeology gift card I was going to get you for Christmas... :laugh:

Seriously though, you've come a long way and you look awesome! Congrats on your victory score and I'll see you 'round the Burg!
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    that is awesome!!! what a great motivational story!!! just what I needed to read today when I was feeling blah and not wanting to workout!!! FYI you look great
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    DAMN i really never saw your before pics. holy **** batman.. you look so much younger. and umm your lookin mighty fine as well ;-) :tongue: big congrats for you and all your hard work both on weight and firefighters test. so happy for you. XOXOX
    :happy:
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    omg wow! you are my superhero! great work!

i know you said there were no secrets but care to share some more details of how you did it? i'm sure someone's going to ask!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    *Applause* wtg!! I'm so happy for you!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'D HIT IT ;) AWESOME JOB! IT'S BEEN AWESOME WATCHING YOU HIT YOUR GOALS, GLAD I'M ALONG FOR THE RIDE :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pics on this thread but I have seen them in the past. Great job, sir.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You are a hero for so many reasons, up to and including Magic Mike Monday!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You have worked hard and it shows, absolutely amazing!!! Victory 100%!!!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    \m/ that's why you're the man \m/
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I must also agree with Typh - Firefighters ARE hot :)
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, Brett! That's quite a transformation...I agree - very sexy! Great job on setting that goal and making your dream come true. I appreciate the share and the inspiration! Cheers!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly proud to call you friend! You are that Hero you wanted to be.

Your skinny fat pics aren't there...but I tell you...it's almost unbelievable you were ever the overweight man in your before pics. You inspire me as well as so many others.

Hey Brett......................................................I love the Magic Mike Monday thread...and love that yours is the first pic there.

Congrats my friend....on the transformation of your body....on passing that firefighters exam....and on staying the great guy you were when I first saw you on the forums.

I watched what you had to say long before I ever spoke to you. I had a sense of who you were...not what you looked like. You're still that man. Thanks for staying you! :flowerforyou:

Edited to say....the skinny fat pics are there now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!