Victory

Options

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Yay Brett! Congratulations on all of your success and hard work! You show people that anything is possible when you put in the time and effort :)
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know I have told you this before, but I wub you bunches! You have been an inspiration to me for a long time. When I start to lose hope and get frustrated I think about all that you have accomplished and I push forward. I put on my big girl panties and get over it. I want to be someone to be proud of too, and I will never get there sitting on the couch eating junk. I am already proud of how far I've come, and your inspiration has played a big part in that. Congratulations on your awesome transformation!
  • merls74
    merls74 Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW! Amazing, you are an inspiration man! Thanks for posting this! It's seeing success stories like this that keep pushing me to take the next step and for me that would be to actually start exercising and finding the friends like you have! I want to make that transformation. It's just plain Awesome what you have accomplished.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You know I already thought you were awesome but I think you just hit the top in awesomest for all of my FL. That is absolutely amazing to me.
  • manyhats
    manyhats Posts: 13
    Options
    Bump
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    you are AWESOME Brett and made this prego lady tear up a bit! so proud of you and all you have accomplished over the past year because you set your mind to it :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Brett - you've been one i've looked up to and have been inspired by since i joined here. I was lucky enough to have you as one of my first friends. You talk about your friends being the best people ever, and with you on my list, i can safely say that is true for me as well. We don't interact a ton, but you're always there with a kind word when i really need it, or a wtg when i've done something i'm really proud of. you care about people. that's clear to anyone who knows you. and we're lucky to have you.

as far as your transformation - YOU ROCK. i just wanna give ya a giant hug (and maybe grab your@ss too...)

Thank you for being an awesome friend, someone who inspires, makes me laugh, and a great support. You ARE a hero.
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration <3
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great work! You're an inspiration!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    WOOO! You are amazing, Brett!

And one sexy beast! Rawr!!!!!!!

:drinker:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    awesome work
  • SMALbrit
    SMALbrit Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I love you and think you're one amazing person.
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job!
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    There are no words to express how proud I am of you.....

You look effn amazing and you worked so hard to get there

BASK and enjoy it !!!

you deserve it
  • BeautifulAmazonGoddess
    Options
    WOW!!!! CONGRATS! you look wonderful!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    *hugs* you know the real secret to getting rock-hard abs? you have to ROCK HARDCORE! and you totally do.
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Forget Magic Mike, Bring on MAGIC BRETT!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    F#cking incredible Boil Butt!!!!

You've proven that just wanting it isn't enough; you have to commit and results will come. Seriously, you look amazing and you are inspirational :bigsmile:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You are a HERO!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story with us! You are quite the inspiration. Kudos to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!