Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Congrats.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Made me tear up, and thank my lucky stars to have you as a good friend. Much love and congratulations, Brett. You're so freaking awesome I dont' have the words....
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    :heart:

You've always been a hero.
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    sweet Zobie Jesus!! You could be on a fire fighter calender!! :blushing: Wow! You are truly an inspirtaion!! What a story! MFP should show that to all new members!!

Well Done!! :wink:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Great job, Man!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    Damn!!! You look good!! WTG!!!
  • debomommyforhealth
    Options
    WOW!!!! So inspirational!! Great work!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Every word of your post was inspiring, well done! xx
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    that's pretty badass, man.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story was so nice & that's a wonderful transformation! you look amazing! You should be sooo proud of your accomplishment!
  • AubreysMommy30
    AubreysMommy30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!

Brett, I am so happy for you! You look amazing! You have been and continue to be an inspiration to us all!!

We :heart: You!!!

:drinker:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    It brought tears to my eyes :) Brett... you are awesome. That is one hell of a story. You are "everyman" without a doubt. And a hero.

\m/ \m/ \m/ :flowerforyou:
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've been trying all day to come up with a witty and clever reply post to what is probably the most popular thread in the history of MFP, but alas my powers of awesomeness can only get me so far. You were one of my first friends on this site when I decided to change my life and not do a diet but be healthy. You've brought along one of my most favorite persons right now (holla Beth!!) and you have always encouraged me despite my 2 knee surgeries. This is all about the journey and I'm so grateful that I've had you in my journey and in my corner. I feel like a proud mama bear, you've prolonged your life for not only you but your daughter, you have made yourself and those around you happier and you have impacted more people than you'll ever know. You, sir, are a hero. :flowerforyou:

...Oh and since I beat B up by default since she had to go to bed, you can fly out to Kansas City on Monday, I'll let you guys have one more weekend together, okay, new boyfriend, I love you and you forever be so adorbs to me :smile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thank you for such an amazing success story! Keep it up!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Holy crap...and I truthfully teared up reading this...AMAZING job. WOW!
  • 13pointUNO
    13pointUNO Posts: 51
    Options
    Awesome....just awesome!!!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Holy freakin' crap! That's amazing. You certainly are inspiring!
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hahaha eliptical boy. Love it man. Did the same thing with a year solid of treadmill for exercise. Realized what was up about a month or so ago, I'm so glad I switched up my routine.
  • KathleenGreenfield
    KathleenGreenfield Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to go !! you look fab, and now i know i can do this :-D

Kath ( Wexford Ireland)
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration. thank you, i needed your story today. you look amazing, i bet you feel amazing too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!