What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Being binge free for 25 days! :) Yay
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Went to see my family today, and the first thing out of everyone's mouths was 'you've lost weight!'.
  • Vickilite
    Vickilite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    One last week - my co-worker came in and said "Here's the person everyone is talking about" I thought I'd done something wrong and then she said "Everyone is saying how great you look and you've inspired a couple of folks to get moving, too."

Today - I put on a bathing suit I haven't been able to wear for a few years and went swimming. Felt great!!! It's always been one of my favorite suits.
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a pair of workout pants that I haven't used in two years. And, having enough room in them to actually work out in!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My profile picture!!...Changes from 2008-2010-2012 :smile:
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    This is funny but.....I did not wear a girdle today! Muffin top depleting!:wink:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the pool a bit ago, took a shower, and now I'm wearing my workout clothes, getting ready to Turbo Fire. No junk food so far today, and there won't be any later, either!
  • RobinStarr_RN
    RobinStarr_RN Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did the insanity fit test today my second time and my numbers doubled and some tripled from the first time I did it about 3 weeks ago
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options
    I wore an outfit that I haven't worn in probably 6 years (maybe more!). My son noticed right away and gave me a ton of hugs and told me I've been doing a great job!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    last night I had to change clothes several times to find a pair of pants that were not too big!!!!!! and today, a lady at church asked how much weight I've lost and how have I done it. I really needed that this weekend
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Went on a 27.6 mile bicycle ride this morning with my husband, and it felt soooo goood!!!!!!
    My furthest yet, last time we went out we did 22 miles.
  • crzyangelchic
    crzyangelchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Substituted fruit for my hash browns for breakfast! (hey, it's small but i'll take it!) =D
  • FeistyTri
    FeistyTri Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in pain because it's that time of the month, starting today (1st and 2nd days are the worst!), but I still went up to the workout room in our apt. building, and I did a shortened version of my workout. I figure if I do SOMETHING everyday, I WIN! :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Winning my tri-a-tri!!!! (300 m swim, 10 km bike, 2.5 km run)
    This is fabulous! (And I could do it! I couldn't win, but I could complete it!)
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Being able to wiggle off w/o unbuttoning/zipping a pair of size 8 pants! They were slightly snug when I bought them 2 months ago and now I'm having trouble keeping them up w/o a belt!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Took a walk with my dog today and didn't stop in the middle of the hill.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon my grandmother sent me home with red velvet cupcakes, my favorite. I had already completed my food diary for the day which I thought was pretty perfect right down to the macros, so I took them to our bible study group at church and let them all have them. Normally, I would of had at least two!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon my grandmother sent me home with red velvet cupcakes, my favorite. I had already completed my food diary for the day which I thought was pretty perfect right down to the macros, so I took them to our bible study group at church and let them all have them. Normally, I would of had at least two!

Good for you. That is huge, being able to say no. I however, could not say no yesterday to my husbands grandmother's coconut cake, but I made it fit into my macros for the day.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My NVS for today is, I didn't eat any candy out of the candy bowl that resides on the cabinet behind me at work. A whole 9 hours!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Burned over 800 calories today in exercise. Yay!!