What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I pulled my capris out of the dryer today and put them on w/out having to unbutton or unzip them AND when I looked in the mirror I thought these look horrible on me. They are way to baggy, which wasn't the case a few weeks ago.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    My shadow is looking good :) Noticed it again today on my 1.6+ mile walk :bigsmile:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    not so much for *today* as the last week, but: I've been helping with a rental property clean up, involving a home built shed dismantling and removal, moving sleepers, rocks and the indoor stuff for a 3br house (walls, windows etc). The victory? While I've been buggered at night, I have been raring to go the next day, and the last two days I've tackled my own place rather than being 'too tired' to do the house and yard.

and I wore the sloppy old clothes as yard clothes :D
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Went to buy some inexpensive shirts today and was able to buy them in size L instead of my usual XL
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I felt comfortable and sexy in a tight tank top and flow-y skirt!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I stared at my stomach in the mirror for a few mins and though "not bad at all"
  • DawnPerks
    DawnPerks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bought new knickers at Christmas - big ones for comfort - and today while carrying the food plates to the dining table, they fell down :blushing: Luckily there's only me and hubby so we had a good laugh. Loose drawers? Definitely a victory for me :laugh:
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    I went shopping with my friend today and everything I tried on either fit or was TOO BIG! :)
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    got into trousers a size smaller this morning :o)
  • beery929
    beery929 Posts: 3
    Options
    Today is day 8 of morning cardio. This morning wasn't a question as to whether or not I was going to get up at the butt crack of dawn and exercise but rather what I was going to do once did - spinning, jogging or workout DVD.
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    Cute RL bathing suit that I've struggled to wear (almost died a few summers sucking in my stomach) has MORE than enough room in it. So much so that it's almost loose. AND...the sarong I have never worn (even on holiday overseas) because it wouldn't wrap around my waist properly now wraps and ties nicely. :) YAY SUMMER!!
  • abaka123
    abaka123 Posts: 48
    Options
    <~~~ made several goals and stuck to everyone... also enjoying some kashi pizza and not feeling guilty bc of staying active all day:happy:
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    Wore a shirt to the gym that I haven't worn in years because of belly bulge (which is down to the last little bit!). Fitted, sweat-wicking material that I've been avoiding, thus suffering in cotton shirts. Felt awesome!
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Had lunch with a friend/colleague I hadn't seen in about a month, and she spent the whole time grilling me about how I lost so much weight. :flowerforyou:

Also, over the last week, I've noticed myself FORGETTING to eat! :happy:
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I actually had two victories today! <3

I fit into a pair of pants I haven't been able to fit into in two years!
    And I've saw that I'm starting to develop tummy muscles!
  • stephenwebbe
    stephenwebbe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the doctor and she officially took me off of my high blood pressure medication! YAY!

21687937.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the doctor and she officially took me off of my high blood pressure medication! YAY!

21687937.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait for that one! :)
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    My boys wanted ham, fried eggs and hash browns for dinner, so I made it,,,but I ate grilled fish, steamed broccoli and squash. :drinker:
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My (straight from the dryer) workout pants fell off while I was doing 30 day shred. Thank goodness it was at home and not at the gym.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    23 days binge free. YAY! Each new day is another victory!