What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Went to cardio class this morning. On the way out, the instructor told me I did a great job today.

This particular class is really tough on me and I always feel like quitting half way through. I just keep on truckin'! Really nice to hear that the person in charge noticed.

Fantastic job! I love seeing the ones who have a hard time push through! I remember being right there with them and look forward to them being right there with me someday! I'm always afraid of them giving up! Awesome for you!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Size 36 Jeans. Was 44 back in January. That's 8 inches off my waist.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Mine today was I didn't want to get up early this morning to exercise before work. But, I forced myself to get up and exercise this morning.
    But, my big NSV was Wednesday when I was getting dressed for a bbq, I have only been wearing size 8's because I didn't think I could fit into 6's yet ( I had bought some, just didn't think I was ready for that size yet). I put on a size 6 and they fit. I also got a size 6 for a birthday gift that day and they fit too. My best friend's family were so happy when I told them that they fit. Because they know how hard I have been working at losing weight. When I started this journey in January, I wore size 12's and they were very tight.
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Went to the Dr. today:

Blood Pressure~100/56

Resting HR~68

The lump on my arm is just a lipoma and can be removed in the office.

And the BIGGEST........I got the patch to help me quit smoking!!
  • runnergirlbell
    runnergirlbell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is by far, the BEST topic EVER!!! So positive and awesome to see so many enjoying the small steps and successes. love love LOVE it! :flowerforyou:
  • galaxiegal
    galaxiegal Posts: 90
    Options
    I can feel my workout I did last night! I love to know that I didn't half-*kitten* it but really pushed myself. Soon I will not only feel the results but see them too! :happy:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My thighs don't touch. Even when I was my skinniest there were days where they would touch.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Went to lunch with a friend and as much as wanted a sandwich, I stuck with a salad and baked chips. So proud of myself for making a healthy choice! :happy:
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    1) I survived my 3rd day of insanity this week! - It was really tough.
    2) My husband invited me to the most delicious BBQ joint in Austin today and I respectfully declined. :bigsmile:
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    Helped my sister do a 3 mile run, went to the gym, and had a chinese take away (my BF's choice!!) and I was very good and just had prawns with ginger and spring onion!! Good day!!! well done everyone!!! :smile:
  • kekpron
    kekpron Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did 3 sets of 17 pull ups today.. I could barely manage 3 (not sets.. just 3) nine months ago!
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    i can zip my size 0 pants up!!
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Gave into the crap food craving since I haven't in about a month and quickly realized that I don't want it anymore! It was GROSS. I'd so much rather have a salad and nuts and grilled chicken than some fast food junk. This change is so much better than any scale loss.
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My Acanthosis Nigricans (it's a skin issue relating to insulin-resistance, google it) is noticeably lighter to me after just a week of healthy-eating and exercise!

That is AWESOME! Keep it up!!!
    Diet and exercise can have a huge impact on everything physical!
    My psoriasis has gotten way better since starting clean eating.
  • rmarshalla
    Options
    I successfully avoided to box of Cinnabons in the office kitchen until they were all gone!!

THAT is great; can be SO hard to do.
  • rmarshalla
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! I love reading these little successes!!!! I'm not going to quote/reply to any more cause I'd just have to do them all hahaha (this would be WAY easier if the comments were set up Facebook style... but oh well).

Just want to say
    ALL OF THESE LITTLE VICTORIES ARE SO AWESOME!!
    I'm so happy for everyone :D:D:D
    Keep up the GREAT work!
    :D
    xoxo
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    I successfully avoided to box of Cinnabons in the office kitchen until they were all gone!!

OMG! You are my hero!!! :O)
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am about to start doing management shifts at work and needed uniform. So I tried on clothes a size smaller that I am in. They were too big so they ordered me 2 sizes smaller. They gave my waist shape and for the first time in years I wore a fitted polo shirt. When I got changed back into my current uniform it looked so ridiculously big the manager ordered a whole new set for that role I do too.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a bra that I bought a LONG time ago, and couldn't return it (cuz you just don't DO that with bras), even tho the tags were still on it..........it's NOT too tight around me, and it fits nicely.

Even tho that means the girls are a little smaller :wink: :wink:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Went to the Dr. today:

Blood Pressure~100/56

Resting HR~68

The lump on my arm is just a lipoma and can be removed in the office.

And the BIGGEST........I got the patch to help me quit smoking!!
    Wonderful! Best of luck to you and your decision to quit smoking!!