What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My son have me a big hug and said ' you are getting skinny mom!' Made me feel wonderful!
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    being more active than sedentary per my Fitbit :)
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect topic for me today! Went to the pharmacy to pick up a refill on my bp meds and through my conversation with the pharmacist we got to talking about my weight loss journey. He was in awe when I told him that I had lost 47 lbs so far, he gave me a high five and then he proceeded to thank me for all that I am doing to improve my health. That really meant a lot to me!
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pre baby jeans, yeah, wearing them now. And, I got checked out by the gardener.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i have been in calorie range for the past two days ..i had plenty of water today..and i excersised..i feel the slump may be over.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Dragged my butt out of bed at 5:00 am today and rode my bike 15 miles before work.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    amen that is an awesome victory!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I left some clothes in a bucket at my boyfriend's house from a year or so ago. I was out of clean clothes there today and put on a miniskirt that I used to not look great in. It's a size 10 and fell off me immediately, hahaha.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    I just signed up for myfitnesspal... Does that count as a Victory? Gotta start somewhere!

yes it counts :)
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Just ordered a cool t-shirt from Tee Fury, and only had to get an XL instead of a 2XL. Whee!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    My NSV is that I bought a pair of size 28 Miss Me jeans 3 days ago on a trip to Buckle and today they are already very loose after a couple of hours of wear. I'm getting very close to a huge goal of mine to get back into a size 27 jean.
    European sizing? :-)

That's my guess, because they are tiny, tiny, tiny! (well, to me anyways!)

The 28 is probably the inches for the waist band. For low waisted jeans this means that wherever they fall, even if on the hips, is the "waist". So, this means you're losing inches! That's the best kind of loss.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Worked my legs three days ago and they are still sore. Wearing heels to work isn't helping either. Tells me I did something right!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Buying a 6-pack of Sam Adams and a pizza and not caring about the scale.

Ask me tomorrow how I feel. :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i ran a mile in 14 minutes 11 seconds...it was awesome
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    I managed to leave Dunkin Donuts after REALLY wanting a mocha iced coffee after I looked up the calorie and fat count. I settled for a regular iced coffee with no sugar flavor shot. Not to same, but it worked today :-)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    The skirt I tried on is still too tight, but that didn't bother me. I brushed it off, and put something else on. In the past I would have probably cried.
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I limited myself to one serving of pasta and no bread :drinker:
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today for a follow up on my high blood pressure. My blood pressure was normal, and that is without medication (I stopped taking it two months ago).
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Today I put the smaller of my two strapless bras on and it was too loose to stay up. :bigsmile:
  • xKrystle427x
    Options
    Almost tripping on my sweatpants in dance practice because they have gotten so baggy. Could have gotten hurt, but I still felt good about it, if that makes any sense lol