What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My work pants are now getting too loose on me, even today when I was feeling bloated. My work top is starting to fit the way it is supposed to around the middle, not pull tight!! I think that I even caught one of the young guys checking me out from across the store, also. ;)
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I did 50 minutes of cardio today - this is the first time I've had the endurance to do that much, so all the cardio and working out and eating right is paying off - my endurance quit around the 20 minute mark the last time I tried working out, so it shows that I'm sticking to it and getting better this time!
  • dukslayer4051
    dukslayer4051 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    2 mi in under 18 min.

when i started i couldnt even run 1!
  • m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I went shopping for clothes yesterday. I'd been putting this off because its never been fun for me at my size. We are going on vacation so I had to get clothes. Last time I bought clothes I wore size 24. To my delight the new clothes are size 16!!! I'm thrilled!

All I can say is Wow. That's a long time between sizes. Your mouth must have been hanging open! Congratulations.
  • Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    I can pull my jeans down without unbuttoning/unzipping them!
  • joyis1nchrist
    Options
    Today despite everything (poss. prison sentence, poss. cancer, total loss of all income and benefits, unscertainty about housing and mother on hospice isn't even all that is happening!) I still was able to not go crazy, not fall apart, not despair, not be suicidal, not overeat and even praise God anyway! I am grateful!:flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Similar to dukslayer4051 in that I did a quick 2kms today ... in 10 minutes.

6 months ago it took longer than 10 for me to even walk 1km
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    The jeans I bought last month are insanely loose on me - to the point that I don't have to unbutton them to get them on and off, they just pull on...and I've spent the day pulling them up. I need to take them in, because I'm not ready to go shopping again yet.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i fitted in a seat at fenway park(home of the boston redsox) anyone thats been there knows what i mean go soxs
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk, even though I was tired and not in the mood. I felt better after :)
  • veronicagorman
    Options
    silly but....my small victory was not eating after dinner. That was a big deal fo rme.
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Going to the restaurant with some friends for wing night... they sat there and ate wings and fried greasy food, and I ordered a salad... a month ago I would of ordered fries and like 12 wings so that's my nsv for today :D
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Went to Home Depot today and purchased leather hole puncher. Punched 3 holes in my belts, Yay!!
    Went to Costco and picked up new pair of Calvin Klein jeans SIZE 32. Another Yay!!
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So THAT'S what an NSV is! I didn't want to ask...

Haven't done much yet as I only got up an hour ago and the cleaner is still here, but I will let you know later :)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to see the hint of a bicep in my arms!!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    OMG I lost another half inch around my waist and hips! Totally unexpected!
  • phiwi
    phiwi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favorite "slim" summer shorts fit over my bum and tummy today! Now if only they didn't have holes in the pockets. :)
  • stephenwebbe
    stephenwebbe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the doctor and she officially took me off of my high blood pressure medication! YAY!

21687937.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait for that one! :)

Thank you!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I spent most of my day running around after my 6 year old cousin at a family get together and was exhausted when I got home, still nagged myself to get my work out done though and I feel great for it :smile:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I lost another 1/2" off my waist.