What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• carlaat
    carlaat Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel great in every piece of clothing except my jeans...WARNING stay away from the jeans!!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    <- New t-shirt, size large. Used to wear a 2X.
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A co-worker I haven't seen in about 2 weeks came back today and noticed that my work uniform is looking baggy on me now!!
  • Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    I wore an old pair of jeans shorts today and looked good in them.
  • JBHawaii
    JBHawaii Posts: 94
    Options
    I just swam a mile in 34:20
  • laladuran123
    Options
    After moving and ending up with a lot less closet space, I couldnt justify holding on to the clothes that I 'grew out of' years ago. I was convinced I would never go back to that time when weight wasnt an issue so a few months ago I put everything in garbage bags with plans to donate. Well, lets just say I'm thankful I didnt get around to doing it because I just tried on my beloved skinny jeans (from 3 years ago) and they actually fit! Nothing like being able to button up your most favorite pair of jeans!! :)
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Wearing a new pair of pants today that are a size smaller :)
  • laladuran123
    Options
    Going from avoiding jeans like the plague to rocking them with confidence :)
  • laladuran123
    Options
    Burned over 800 calories today in exercise. Yay!!

Thats huge! What kind of exercise did you do?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I tread water for over an hour at the pool while the boys played. My scale says I lost 5 lbs. and I got to wear a pair of pants I have not been able to wear before. My comfies are even more comfy. Don't you just love good days.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Ok, so not to be overly TMI or anything, but last night during "sexy time" with the hubs, he put his hands on my waist and said "You're so damn skinny!" appreciatively! :love:
  • j_grimsley
    Options
    I did my day 3 c25k...ran every time I was supposed to and didn't stop running to walk. Oh yeah-I got up at 6:15 to get outside. :-)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 10k, outside, in 61 minutes (slow and steady wins the race!).
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My husband randomly commented," wow, I can really see your muscle definition in your back", I was getting ready for work.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i fit into my clothes fine and im on my TOM... normally i feel like my clothes are 2x too small..
  • oldmutt
    oldmutt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finally got a pair of Wranglers on that have been in my closet since 1999 they are a 38 inch waist for the first time in 12 years less than a 40!!!! waist whoo hoo
  • tbullucks06
    tbullucks06 Posts: 128
    Options
    Awesome girl!:smile:
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I got out of the shower before work yesterday and noticed that the "shelf" I used to have over my butt is way smaller and lower down my body! Not bad for 2 weeks! Also, when I looked at myself facing the mirror, I'm smaller in width...I wondered if my mind was playing tricks on me. I keep checking, jsut to make sure it's real, but I know it is cause I've been working hard! YAY!!!
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yesterday I motivated myself to do the c25k (I´m on week one) and was able to run an extra bonus minute at the end. 2 weeks ago when I started I was not able to run more then 3 of the 8 minutes...
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well mine is from Sunday, but oh well. Went to go buy a new dress, and got it in a size 2. That is not a size that has ever been seen in my closet!! EVER!