35r5km.jpg
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Horrible.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If nobody goes to a Nickeback concert did it ever happen?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    OP: do you sleep in the concert Tee shirt every night?
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    At least they're not A Simple Plan.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Nickle back is awesome. i absolutely love every song they come out with. i don't understand how any one couldn't love this band. awesome.
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    a_simple_plan.jpg
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Why should I like them? Just because they are the only rock band that is mainstream?

I personally don't like their music. I think all of their songs sound mostly the same, the quality of their music is poor and their lyrics frankly suck.

There are one or two songs of theirs that I might tolerate, but I'm not into bands that sell out. I would rather listen to music that ISN'T mainstream pop than listen to garbage.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    So explain it, rather than being sheep....explain y u hate the only rock band left in popular music

The only rock band left in popualar music? SMH

Umm, The foo Fighters, Twin Atlantic, 30 seconds to mars (the are huge), Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, The Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol. Need I say more.

Oh one more thing. Nickeback are whiny and boring.
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    as a canadian i'd like to apologize for nickelback and beiber. I love my music, just love it but i detest most 'popular' music. I also hate lady gaga and nicki minaj. doesn't mean they shouldn't sing, it just means i don't listen to them.

i have personally met chad kroger (i live in alberta) and even had a beer with him. he wasn't horrible but he wasn't someone who i'd like to meet again. ego out to there. This was probably in 2002 or so when they were still a little less mainstream than they are now.

but what does it matter? at the end of the day i listen to what i want to, you listen to what you want to and this thread probably changed no ones opinion on music. :)
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oh my bad all I read was Nickel back and I thought someone found my nickel I dropped this morning when I went to get coffee. Oops.
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    I'd rather play in traffic then try to think of one thing I like about them. None of them are even attractive. There's nothing they can do to stimulate me musically or in my lady loins.

No thank you sir.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    lol

This thread is hilarious. First, the OP complains, then people bash his complaints because he doesn't agree with them, so he turns to insulting people to make himself feel better.

Got self esteem?
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    35r5km.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    If you play a Nickleback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards you'll hear Nickleback. ~Dave Grohl

Haaaaaaaa.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    what does this have to do with health and/or fitness?

I used to listen to them, then they got old and I found better music... Now I don't listen to anything on the pop scene... well mostly anything
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Dave Grohl's bowels > Nickleback
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love Nickleback and Daughtry! I love how their music sounds.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Why do they call themselves Nickelback? Because if you went to see them play and you only paid a nickel for your ticket, you’d want your nickel back.
This discussion has been closed.