Your All Time Top 3?

Options

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

hey listen, I'm all about appeasing the masses (and embezzeling behind the scenes :tongue: ) I'm the nice guy who steals the quarters out of your car ash tray when you go into the store for a drink.

This is why I have a permit for conceal-carry...see you at the 7-11.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    1 - Eurotrip
    2 - On Any Sunday
    3 - World's Fastest Indian - Idiocracy (tie)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    1 - Eurotrip
    2 - On Any Sunday
    3 - World's Fastest Indian - Idiocracy (tie)

Because of her? But she doesn't even get nekkid in the movie.

michelle_trachtenberg.jpg

Oh yes, Michelle Trachenberg, very nice. Very young, but very nice.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Harriet the Spy is an adorable child,,, but I liked the movie for the comedy. Just genius,,,

"No, it's Ok,,, I'm catholic"

"Ess-cusee!"

"Sober as a judge" - "Yeah - this abisnthe is bullsh!t" (sez the 6 inch tall fatguy fairy hovering nearby (real fairy, with a wand)).
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    um, grown men do cry...not like a bunch of girls, but it happens. if something comes close enough to their heart, anyone will break down and cry.

just sayin...

FMJ - I CANT HEAR YOU!

i'm not gonna lie, on my 2nd day at basic training I practically broke down on my "one phonecall home" when my parents answered.. I hadn't slept in 72 hours. I got smoked so bad I couldn't even knock out another push up. And somehow I got dimed out as the platoon "thief". It was a bad week, hahahaha.
    But I never got a blanket party, thankfully.

i like how you share your military experience on the boards. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    1) Aliens

3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail

love these two
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Flowers in the Attic ( its actually a serious of books that are much better than the movie )

The book is great, but the movie?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    1) Aliens

3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail

love these two

Both the source of great quotes.

indeed
  • xsargex
    Options
    um, grown men do cry...not like a bunch of girls, but it happens. if something comes close enough to their heart, anyone will break down and cry.

just sayin...

FMJ - I CANT HEAR YOU!

i'm not gonna lie, on my 2nd day at basic training I practically broke down on my "one phonecall home" when my parents answered.. I hadn't slept in 72 hours. I got smoked so bad I couldn't even knock out another push up. And somehow I got dimed out as the platoon "thief". It was a bad week, hahahaha.

plenty more where that came from. Barely broke the surface on this board. Did I tell you about how I *kitten* myself oversea's?
  • heather0mc
    Options

just sayin...

FMJ - I CANT HEAR YOU!

plenty more where that came from. Barely broke the surface on this board. Did I tell you about how I *kitten* myself oversea's?

nope missed that one. :indifferent:
    :laugh: i do see your posts from time to time. a lot of ex military dont really talk too much about their experiences and i think its coolio that you do.
  • xsargex
    Options
    :laugh: i do see your posts from time to time. a lot of ex military dont really talk too much about their experiences and i think its coolio that you do.

Well I don't like pats on the backs and I don't need awards. I just like to talk about it, cause 9 times outta 10, the *kitten* was funny. I find it a disservice that soldiers feel like they can't talk about it for whatever-reason. I'd rather people get their understanding and education about military service thru real soldiers, not the garbage they see on the news or sum hollywood blockbuster.

And alot of people are like "Well CNN and/or FOX interview soldiers all the time." I'm here to tell you the stories are squewed and biased. We had the local city newspaper (Kansas City star) and an independent film documentary crew with us on our last deployment. Thru the power of editing, it was amazing the subliminal non-sense they could pull out of one interview.

On a lighter note, every soldier has a good "crapped my pants" story. Its a right of passage.
  • CasperO
    Options

Well I don't like pats on the backs and I don't need awards. I just like to talk about it, cause 9 times outta 10, the *kitten* was funny. I find it a disservice that soldiers feel like they can't talk about it for whatever-reason. I'd rather people get their understanding and education about military service thru real soldiers, not the garbage they see on the news or sum hollywood blockbuster.

And alot of people are like "Well CNN and/or FOX interview soldiers all the time." I'm here to tell you the stories are squewed and biased. We had the local city newspaper (Kansas City star) and an independent film documentary crew with us on our last deployment. Thru the power of editing, it was amazing the subliminal non-sense they could pull out of one interview.

On a lighter note, every soldier has a good "crapped my pants" story. Its a right of passage.

Sailors have 'em too. I can also honestly claim that I've never been arrested (inCONUS).

You'll never see anybody E-4 or below interviewed. It would bring down the whole corporation. :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    The Count of Monte Cristo (2002 version) - love, love, LOVE this movie!!
    The Illusionist
    Lord of the Rings
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    The Breakfast Club
    Transformers
    Ocean's Eleven
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    1. dead poets society
    2. million dollar baby
    3. doubt
    I even have carpe diem as a tattoo!!!!
  • xsargex
    Options

Sailors have 'em too. I can also honestly claim that I've never been arrested (inCONUS).

You'll never see anybody E-4 or below interviewed. It would bring down the whole corporation. :happy:

haha. by the way, when I refer to "soldiers" thats to include all service-members. I'm not one of these pencil-pushin brass-hats who think that term is only slated for grunts. Thats complete b.s. Everyone goes to basic/boot to learn combat skills. Everyone is a soldier first, in my opinion.
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    haha. by the way, when I refer to "soldiers" thats to include all service-members. I'm not one of these pencil-pushin brass-hats who think that term is only slated for grunts. Thats complete b.s. Everyone goes to basic/boot to learn combat skills. Everyone is a soldier first, in my opinion.

Amen brudda! Well except for the Air Force. Those are some non-combatting beastards right there. I think the AF enlisted force is the smartest though, they send their officers to go do all the fighting.