Your All Time Top 3?

Options
1235»

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    haha. by the way, when I refer to "soldiers" thats to include all service-members. I'm not one of these pencil-pushin brass-hats who think that term is only slated for grunts. Thats complete b.s. Everyone goes to basic/boot to learn combat skills. Everyone is a soldier first, in my opinion.

Amen brudda! Well except for the Air Force. Those are some non-combatting beastards right there. I think the AF enlisted force is the smartest though, they send their officers to go do all the fighting.

Oh man, got nothing but love for the Chair-force. When we need to get our choppers over to the desert, you guys always give us a ride....and somehow break down half way there. A week in Spain, not a bad gig! haha
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Oh man, got nothing but love for the Chair-force. When we need to get our choppers over to the desert, you guys always give us a ride....and somehow break down half way there. A week in Spain, not a bad gig! haha

This is true. Transport always seems to break down in Spain, Germany, Ireland, etc etc. The prob is when you're waiting in the desert to get back home and they break.

Not my fault. I'm a avionics guy. Not much of my stuff is gonna ground an aircraft. Plus I've been working F-15s and recently U-2s.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    This is true. Transport always seems to break down in Spain, Germany, Ireland, etc etc. The prob is when you're waiting in the desert to get back home and they break.

Not my fault. I'm a avionics guy. Not much of my stuff is gonna ground an aircraft. Plus I've been working F-15s and recently U-2s.

when we broke down in 2005 in Rota Spain. I was waiting on my chalk to leave. Swear to God, one of their reasons for not flying one of the C-17's out that morning was "latrine was INOP". What you guys never used a folgers can? GET THIS PLANE OF THE GROUND...WE GOT BAD GUyS TO ROUND UP!!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Air Farce "Rouging it",,, 2 to a room and no maid service.

Wish I'd joined,,, :cry:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    I won't deny it. It's really like that usually. The worst place I've stayed was NAS Key West. Middle of summer with no A/C and the showers were community with no showerheads (the water literally poured out of the wall). Was bunked with someone who snored louder than me. We got paid substandard housing pay. Fortunately we were walking distance to Duval St so I really didn't spend any time in my room other than to be passed out.

Anyway... this is a movie thread. Back to the movies!

Best movie quote ever: "But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force. " Hmm... that's another thread too...
  • kaliena22
    Options
    What are your All Time Top 3 Movies?
    Pulp Fiction
    Practical Magic
    Pitch Black
    ......maybe Spanglish
  • kaliena22
    Options
    The Count of Monte Cristo (2002 version) - love, love, LOVE this movie!!
    The Illusionist
    Lord of the Rings
    Oh yes I forgot about these - definatley the Illusionist and Lordof the Rings
    I also Love the First Harry Potter - wonderful
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Gonna dust off this old thread. Top 3 favorite movies.

1. Sixth Sense

2. Crash

3. Little Miss Sunshine
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    1. ---- Jesus of Nazareth 6 hours & 22 minutes.

2. ---- Midnight in the garden of Good & Evil

3. ---- Amadeus