Before/During/After pics of holy **** P90X worked!

Options
MrNoisy
MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
So, let me tell you all a story for those of you who care of how I got in to this mess in the first place. For the rest, you can skip right to the end for my actual before/during/after pics.

After I had graduated from University, traveled a bunch, played around for a while, and won Mr. Olympia, I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do with myself. So I decided to do what any other person would choose to do, I retired… and decided to venture off and teach some ESL. I moved to Seoul South Korea in March 2009.

Here I am first day in Seoul. I ran into some English speaking folk and they promptly took me out for some eats. I’m still in pretty decent shape here, ready to rock it in South East Asia.

7518370018_63325fecdb_z.jpg

And here are a couple pics of my first job.

7518368012_e119341ed7_z.jpg
7518369782_55d6af85c4_z.jpg

As you can see from table, that’s the kind of food which was always abundant when teaching little kids. It definitely played its part.

Fast forward to my first Halloween overseas and this is what happens…. Yup, that’s me…. drunk, looking like a 70’s… I don’t know….

7518370254_d712a9b721.jpg

And the next day... (that's one of my co-teachers being a ****)

7518369880_f5462466b0_z.jpg

Needless to say, with Korea being one of the cheapest places to drink in the world… By day I was happy teacher, by night I was happy drinker.

Anyway, 3 years of this on a daily basis…

7518369946_a3a2a86611_z.jpg

And plenty of this…

7518369146_e160c3bedd_b.jpg

(Yes that was all mine, forced on me the day before I left as a “going away, I hope you die trying to finish it” gift of hand grenades from my buddy that owns the bar….)

Resulted in me feeling like this…

7518369830_4ea9f56d13_z.jpg

And looking like this… (next to my buddies wonderful artist wife)

7518369692_1824f63eeb_z.jpg

Yup, a fluffy Pilsbury dough boy version of myself.

Yeah… oh boy what greasy food and booze every day can do to you.

But don’t go thinking my work suffered, my students loved the jollier me (!@#$%&) and my class sizes grew as much as my waist line did.

7518370178_1b92298395_z.jpg

Continuing on, it wasn’t until I got back to Canada and my buddy Ian, whom I hadn’t talked to in forever and was my partying wingman for over a decade, commented rather bluntly, triggering my crusade.

Ian: "Victor, all those years of hard knocks have really caught up with you."

Damn… he was right.

Which brings me to 90 days ago (for those of you who actually read all of that, nicely done because I don’t really know why I did it!)

Here I am, day 1 not expecting much. I got P90X from a buddy who was lazier than me, and hadn’t used it. So he passed it along.

7518368246_44f366cb66.jpg

I Listened to Tony, but didn’t really take the diet portion too seriously. I also didn’t really notice any changes going on, until I took my day 30 picture and compared the two.

7518368520_6b41132f4d.jpg

Holy **** this might actually be legit. So I started to focus on my diet and got some protein powders and vitamins and listened to Tony. I pushed play, and brought it.

7518368704_fea762ec47.jpg

Hot damn! I can’t quit now, I’m on a roll. I really wanted to crack down on my diet, and this is when I found MFP. Bless this site and its community. You guys rock. So now I documented, micromanaged, talked with other MFPers, and it all made me push harder. And here are my results of Round 1 of P90X.

7518368932_8a750f111c.jpg

I do say round 1 because I feel amazing now, and all I want to do is to keep pushing myself and see how much farther I can improve. Here’s day 1 vs 90.

7518369534_6945012105_b.jpg

I’m taking maybe a week off to chill, then it’s round 2 baby! It really works. For those of you on the fence, or are the type who don't want to go to the gym, give it a go. You can do it too.

I am in no way affiliated with BB, I just wanted to share my ridiculously long story with you all.

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Nice story! The pictures say they've been moved or deleted though.
  • MrNoisy
    Options
    Bah, that as a lot of work..... I need to find a different hosting site because apparently I'm a photobucket idiot and don't know how it works...
  • vxxtoria
    vxxtoria Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Glad to say I read the entire post (great might I add!!).. can't wait to see pictures! :)
  • MrNoisy
    Options
    Hahahahah, successs!!!! :D
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Congratulations!!! :smile:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    OMG..photo shopped, photo shopped!!! Seriously you look FANTASTIC. WOW, great job
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    Oh my god this is intense, congrats!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    nice story! and great results!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Amazingly hot! Good job!
  • taraaaal
    taraaaal Posts: 13
    Options
    Great Story.... &nice body ;) haha

I wish I could see results like that... not that I want to be ripped.. lol
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look great :) i liked the little photo essay too, looks like you had a great time over there :)
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing, I like the story too :) you look fab, bet you feel great too! Very inspiring, keep up the good work! X
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Holy six pack!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Sweet baby Jesus, you had some fabulous results! Be proud of all you accomplished!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look amazing! xx
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Way to go dude! Bring it! Tip of the day... Don't smash your face! P90X rocks!
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    fantastic results and your story was sweet and funny. You look great!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!Congrats!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing results..great job!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!