Before/During/After pics of holy **** P90X worked!

Options

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should try the new Body Beast Workout. It looks fantastic.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! I've always thought about starting the p90x and you just confirmed it for me. Keep up the great work!
  • EternalJourney
    Options
    Ok, wow that is amazing! Great job!! :)
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Annyong! Heh.

But, seriously, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to BRING IT!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Great story. Greater results!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Doing P90X now so this gives me so much hope. I also made a group for anyone who's doing P90X feel free to join

P90 X July, August & September

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6734-p90x-july-august-september
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed the whole story and holy *&^* it did work! You totally brought it! We have P90X but I don't really do it (I should). What an awesome before/after success story!! PS - I love the short hair! Looks awesome :-)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! thats amazing! yes i read the whole thing and it made me giggle!
  • ebsshassan
    ebsshassan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    great job bro
    but tell me.......how did you achieve this
    by just doing the exercise or also nutrition??
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspiring! Way to go!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to Go! Stay away from that -OH (Alcohol) it is the devil! I worked in night club's for 18 years... it's a killer but yeah sometimes fun! LOL

I am so out of shape that I can't do p90x or insanity yet but I am working my stamina up to it with the 30 day shred... then it's going down!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! 'nuff said!

Amazing determination......Amazing Results!!!!

Congrats!
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed my little tale. :)

I'm actually surprised a lot you you read it. So thanks!

I don't know if I'll do body beast, it looks like it would require a lot of extra equipment. I liked the minimal requirements for P90X, so I think I'll do 1 more round of it and then try something else. Not sure which yet.

@ebsshassan: The results for the first 30 days were purely from the program, I didn't change my diet as I wasn't really expecting it to work. After day 30 I reduced my caloric intake, upped my protein, and cut out all fried food. From day 60 I started using MFP so I really cracked down on nutrition. My caloric intake was reduced (and accountable) to 1550cal/day and my macros were 45p/35c/20f.

I didn't really follow the P90X diet because my body wasn't feeling comfortable with it, so I just used MFP and ate the best I could and what worked for me.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'd say it worked! Your body fat % looks like it went down majorly! I am on the fence about starting p90x, i guess im chicken. I have had it for about a year and have yet to do it but one time when i was 60lbs heavier. I bet i could do it now just gotta PUSH. I am starting it Monday! Congrats on your success!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW congratulations on your achievements! Great story too you are a great inspiration!
  • Luneowl
    Luneowl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's the best way to become fit: see what is and isn't working for you and adjust accordingly. You look like you're in great shape now and that you feel fantastic on top of it is the best part! Keep up the good work!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Awsome results! Wow!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    I read the entire story, you are a wit with your humor. I like it. Your results are amazing.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • calliangelo
    Options
    can i just say that your story was well told through your use of pictures lol I appreciated that touch! You look great btw! I cant blame you for taking advantage of cheap beer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!