Before/During/After pics of holy **** P90X worked!

Options

Replies

• Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love the -way- you wrote your story :P I find it funny that it's the cheapest place to drink and yet my ex-husband would say he was dropping $500 American dollars on a bottle of booze off and on. Yeah....didn't really believe him.

Great journey and you're looking good.
  • simplyme99
    simplyme99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow.... just wow! Your results are AMAZING! My friend Gemma did two years teaching in Korea and lost weight the first few months on noodles and noodles until she got over what the food was and actually ate it. Like you she took advantage of the cheap alcohol though. lol!

My boyfriend has almost finished Insanity and his results have been amazing... maybe I'll suggest p90x as his next project.

Congrats on the result. I'll keep an eye out for Round Two!
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be in an advertisment for P90X with those results.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Good story, good humor, good progress. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You looked good before but now you look great!! Loved the story...
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    What a hottie!!! You rock!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I read the whole lot mate, it's a good read, excellent results and I like how you just tried it and didn't really follow the diet to start off then realised, this *kitten* works!! Haha I like it! Well done! Very well done! I really hope you repost when you do round 2 and show even more pictures!! You are a true inspiration, keep up with the fantastic work!! :))
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    great story - great results - your post was long for sure but definitely worth the read :0)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and are proof that hard work and dedication pay off!

I completed one round of P90X last year. I need to bring it out again and press play for round 2!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Freaking fantastic results!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!! I'm starting P90X in a couple weeks...just ordered it 2day and can use all the advice I can get :)
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Brilliant transformation...Well done.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    great work. Makes me want to stick with it so much- I have completed phase one and about to begin phase 2- A great workout and I have doubted the results although after one phase my tummy is flatter and arms are showing slight ridges of shape (but not muscle) Seriously great deadication. Im back on this tomorrow now you are my motivation. x
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Your hard works clearly shows, well done :smile:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing (the entire story)!
  • tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    One English teacher to another - your story was a great read, and I bet you're an excellent teacher. :)
    Fabulous results - well done, you!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great post, lovely story, I admire the travels and teaching and the getting back into shape is amazing! You have done brilliantly and your hard work has certainly paid off. Thanks for sharing!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!