30ds starting Monday 9th July - join me!

Options

Replies

• jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    DAY3 LEVEL1 - It was a little easier today! YAY! Still having trouble with the squats, but really tried to concentrate on my form. Just feels unnatural. Guess that's what makes it work! LOL! Everyone have FANTABULOUS weekend!! :drinker:
  • alombard5580
    alombard5580 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm scared. :(
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 consecutive days, but yesterday I was too tired to do any exercise, though was gardening for a few hours and was sore in the evening, so maybe did work out afterall. ;o) I'm tired again tonight and despite my initial excitement and motivation at doing the dvd, it seems to have flown out the window. Does anyone else feel this way?
  • djlstanley
    Options
    I've done 3 consecutive days, but yesterday I was too tired to do any exercise, though was gardening for a few hours and was sore in the evening, so maybe did work out afterall. ;o) I'm tired again tonight and despite my initial excitement and motivation at doing the dvd, it seems to have flown out the window. Does anyone else feel this way?

Just a little, I managed 3 days in a row then yesterday lost all motivation, mind you I was busy all day. Day 4 for me today and only just managed to talk myself into doing the workout, have to say thou I'm glad I did. Stick with it, I'm sure as hell gonna try!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of level 1 and am quite proud of myself - it really is getting easier! Have a lovely weekend everyone! I know, we're gonna stick through this :smile:
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Day 5 (level 2 day 2). I found I struggled with the final plank stuff today.
  • Adastreia
    Options
    Day 6 finished! Tomorrow, I'm going to my boyfriend's grandma's birthday, so no chance of working out there~
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I really want to try this again but my back is giving me MAJOR issues here lately wish I knew why :(. I'm lucky I can walk, it's actually painful but I still do it. Please update results would love to see/hear them!
  • ramrockrac
    ramrockrac Posts: 38
    Options
    Ive only done day one and that was last Monday!
    However, I started a running club Tuesday and went
    Again Thursay and seriously overdid it running 4.5 miles
    When I'm only used to 3 miles. My knees and shins are killing
    Me so I'm resting now till MOnday. I have t given up!!
    Well done everyone! I'll be joining you again in
    A few days time... Xxx
  • danifo0811
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • Scouter123
    Scouter123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started on the 10th, just saw this post, how do you join the string?
    It's going okay, I think I'm starting to see a difference already. I have to modify the jumping around parts (I get on the stationary bike) for bad knees and my shoulders can't handle push-ups so I do triceps instead. Perhaps that's how I'm surviving it ;-)
    I'm not sure I support everything JM says, she obviously gets results (if you do it) but I don't believe 400 lb people should do jumping jacks (that's a lot of force thru loaded joints) and I do think I'm going to put in some rest days and lengthen the cool-down. But for that "ripped" body she's right about intensity and mixing it up, so I will continue to try.
    Day 6 here I come, better go do it instead of just typing about it!!
    (water before really helps)
  • danifo0811
    Options
    day 7 (level2 day5)

down 2.5 lbs! My diet is probably better since starting this because I hate the idea I'm losing 30 minutes of sleep and don't want the exercise to be wasted by eating too much.

I've done BL cardio Max and there they give modifications to jumping jacks. I always thought she said that because 30ds was intended for people who should be able to do jumping jacks. for me, jumping jacks and jump rope are the easiest parts!
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    for me, jumping jacks and jump rope are the easiest parts!

They are definitely the easiest parts for me! But then I have been going running a lot recently before starting this, so cardio fitness is far from my biggest problem!

I've given myself 2 days off over the weekend as I was away, but now struggling to find the motivation to start up again this afternoon...
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on June 25 and this morning I completed Day 2 of Level 3. Each level I like better than the prior but it's def more challenging. Good luck to you all! #LetsGetShredded

Btw, I am doing the consecutive days with no breaks.
  • jcjsjones
    Options
    Wk 1 Day 4: Man, it was hard getting up this morning! Forced myself to finish, and I'm glad. I have lost almost 4 lbs. in the past week!! Wonderful for a girl who has been losing 1/2 pound per week for about 2 months. Also noticed my belly looked a little flatter this morning. I know I have lost quite a bit of weight, but my stomach wasn't moving!! Nice to see some changes in such little time. Can't wait to see how far I am when I'm finished!!
  • Adastreia
    Options
    Day 7 finished... and it was so hard - I had a really long day and was way too tired but still finished. At 11 pm :noway: And now, I'm pretty sure I can't go to sleep, because I'm worked up and everything. Oh well, I just hope I won't need to work out that late again.

On to something more happy: Since starting, I've lost 2 inches off my waist :smile: Haven't measured anything else so far, but that's already really great! :happy:
  • Adastreia
    Options
    Finished day 8! This morning, I had gained 1 lb of weight... I know it might be because of gaining musce, but none the less it still sucks big time. Meh~ :mad:
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I forgot about doing this until after I ate dinner this evening... trying to convince myself I should do it morning and evening tomorrow to make up for it .... that is never going to happen :laugh:

But on the plus side, yesterday when I did it after a 2 day rest, it was so much easier than the last time, that time off was definitely worth it.
  • danifo0811
    Options
    day 8! level 2 day 6
    I took yesterday off from 30ds but I still did a Kickboxing class and Pilates DVD. I'm hoping my success with this will give me strength to make 4 dozen Rolo cupcakes tomorrow. My goal is to eat 1 on Friday and only 1.
  • jcjsjones
    Options
    W1D5...I think I'm going to do one more day at level 1 and then I'll move up. I seem to be handling level 1 pretty well and feel confident that I can handle level 2. That will be on Monday, so if you see me crying, you know why..lol!