I want to know about YOU. :)

Options
124»

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Amanda I just turned 29 three days ago. I am divorced been that way for almost 3 years. Single. I work weekends at a convenience store, and I go to college full time during the week. I live with my parents because my father is on dialysis and disabled and I have to help my mother take care of him because he is not able to take care of himself. I love my parents, they have been so good to me that I would do anything to help them out and take care of them. I have 2 nephews Conner who is 3 and our newest edition Mason Steele who was born on my birthday. I have 3 dogs, a Daschound named Shorty, a Daschound and Yorkie (Dorkie as I like to call him) Peanut, and a German Sheppard named Maci Jade. I live in a very very small town in Southwest Virginia Belfast, VA to be exact. And my nickname is Sparkles. Feel free to add me any of you. I am on here practically everyday and I encourage every one of my friends.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 32. I'm a mom to two beautiful little ones. Ben is 2 1/2 and Jillian is 5 months. I work as a teacher. I'm a huge sports fan...both playing and watching. Played Univ. rugby.