So I cried today.

Options

Replies

• LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!! AWEsome NSV - Way-to-go! NOW shopping WILL be FUN! Go get 'em!
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful cry - tears of joy!! :) Sweet!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    fan-freakin-tastic!!! cant wait for a like story to happen to me. {{hugs}}
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Good for you and congratulations!

And please don't feel silly. I've had lots of tearful moments in dressing rooms. Many of us have.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A good cry :-) glad to hear
  • Creamshakes
    Creamshakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Now this? This is what I can inspiration.
  • cb76597
    cb76597 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOO!!!! That is so fantabulous! Thank you so much for sharing. You inspire me! :)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I'm out the plus size section in women's clothes. Ironically in unisex/men's clothes I'm down to a large (I started off a 2XL, sometimes an XL if they ran big) and down two pant sizes in the gym style pants. I probably could go down a size in my jeans as well.

I'm so happy for you, I know how big of a deal that is and what a wonderful feeling it is. Go you!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post! You have done an excellent job and should be proud of your success! CONGRATS!
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    For me happiness was realizing that I no longer have to spend half a weeks grocery money on a swimsuit in "plus size". I have only been using my fitness pal for about 2.5 months but have been working on losing weight for around two years and have lost 64 pounds total. I was a size 22W and am now wearing sizes 12-14 womens. I used to wear a size 11W shoe and am now between a 9 and 9.5W. Losing almost two full shoe sizes was sheer joy because I have always had such a hard time finding shoes in a size 11W.

No longer being a "Just My Size" customer has done wonders for my motivation. That is the brand of the plus sized clothes that Walmart and Kmart sell.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great non scale:bigsmile: victory! Enjoy them. You have many more to come! Great job!
  • mamawescher
    Options
    Good For You!!!!!
  • pampam1
    pampam1 Posts: 1
    Options
    love it!!! do the happy dance too- I am proud of you!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    HOORAY! YOU ARE AMAZING
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I love the feeling of trying something on that you didn't think you could fit!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This might be the best NSV I have ever read. Be proud of your accomplishments!!!! :)
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    yay!!!! great victory! thanks for sharing!
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    That is incredibly awesome. I got chills :)
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    ok sorry, i read your entry. What a wonderful surprise. I bet it is a mile stone in your life. Anyway, Congratulations and thanks for serving as an inspiration to all of us. Just one note, I do like women who are plus sizes. Yeah yeah, i know. I am odd like that...: D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!