12346»

Replies

• millermob140508
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congratulations :)
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    ok sorry, i read your entry. What a wonderful surprise. I bet it is a mile stone in your life. Anyway, Congratulations and thanks for serving as an inspiration to all of us. Just one note, I do like women who are plus sizes. Yeah yeah, i know. I am odd like that...: D

LOL - well if yer single, I have plenty of friends I could steer your way that are plus sized! :) but Yeah, I'm quite happy to say GOOD BYE! and GOOD RIDDANCE! to those sizes :) I'm just brushing the regular sizes - and there may be places I can't find stuff..(maybe? - still my head isn't accepting it - I don't need the 'womens' sizes anymore, and it seems most 18s (regulars) are good) - I imagine some places don't go over 14-16, but, I'm knocking on the door to those!! :)
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was so worried something horrible happened!

Congratulations! I can't wait for that to happen to me!

Keep pushing!
  • b_fit4life
    b_fit4life Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING news!!! Well done! Keep pushing!!! All your goals are acheivable!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! Keep up the good work x
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    This is a wonderful victory and I am so glad you got to experience it!!!!!!!! Congrats from the bottom of my heart. Truly inspiring :D
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I hope you did a happy dance! That is very deserving of one!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling! I did the same thing about 6 weeks ago at Anthropologie :) Good for you!!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!