girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Why worry about what others think? If you like what you look like and you are confident, this will shine through and you will be the sexy you want to be...surely?!

My beau thinks my back is getting too muscley...what the hell...I still am at 26% body fat...I have always had a strong back...I like it, I can do sets of 5 pull ups several times before I am puffed out...I am faster, fitter and stronger than when I was leaner a few years back...that is all that counts, the way I feel...
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Sexy up until a certain point. 2 packs are ok for me 6packs are over the line.

<~~~ i LIKE crossing the line ;-)

Nice work!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Extremely sexy. Even pro fitness models - HOT. The IFBB bodybuilder pro's are too much though...but the physique and bikini divisions are perfect
    Absolutely this!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Muscles on women are sexy but if her biceps are bigger than mine (17.5") Then it's unsexy
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Find it when men say its 'too manly' when half the people who say this are hardly the spitting image of a 'man' with pipecleaner arms and the like... :wink: :tongue: :laugh:
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

...Her arms ARE gross. And her traps are excessively large and manly. She has a great stomach, though.

Just because she could easily punch you in the face and knock you out with her arms doesn't mean their gross. She is freaking hot.

Every picture I looked at I had an immediate impression...either Wow..she looks awesome, or eh...this one looked awesome. However if I picked the photo apart to see if she was perfect I could say, well I think her hair is bottle blond and I don't like how it looks like she is pulling off her bottoms as that makes her belly look odd and well when she flexes her one arm it isn't symmetrical with the other arm...so NO not sexy (enter eye roll at the nitpicking)...go with first glances and first look folks...not the well let me find every imperfection and see if I can find someone better.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    muscles are SEXAY!

^^^^ self love right there... in action .... hehe

Hows that self loving? Its my other half :tongue:

No reference to your post... I was referring to the fact that me saying muscles are sexy is self love, because I have muscles. :)

Your other half is awesome - just as you are! You guys are amazing!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Find it when men say its 'too manly' when half the people who say this are hardly the spitting image of a 'man' with pipecleaner arms and the like... :wink: :tongue: :laugh:
    I thought it was just me that noticed that :P
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    By the time I'm done with myself, my plan is to be a she-hulk. Others don't like it? Don't care!

Do what you want for you, and nobody else. :flowerforyou:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love women with muscle. So so so sexy.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Where is the thread of the muscly men? I need some pictures to judge.

Not enough shirtless male fitness models on this website :(
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    BRING ON THE MUSCLES!!!
    TRAIN LIKE A BEAST, LOOK LIKE A GODDESS :))
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Full of muscle, skinny, voluptuous, overweight...it all doesn't matter. It's how you work it. That's what is sexy.
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I find it sexy. Though there are some that might look so bulky but those with muscles and good form are indeed sexy. lol
  • ChelseaM18
    Options
    I think it looks HOT.
    I love the concept of building muscle, how it changes someone's body and how it feels! I MUCH prefer lifting weights to cardio, as heavy as I can, it compromises 80% of my gym time because I love it! It's the girls with muscle that motivate and inspire me :) Girls with muscle, you're hot!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    HOT!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I think toned is nice. Too much muscle not so much. My husband agrees with me.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think toned is sexy but for me personally I don't think defined muscles on women are sexy at all.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Define "sculpting and building muscle".

If you're talking about "toned" with some little muscle definition but with some feminine curves, then to me that's sexy

But very large visible muscles (body builder competition style) are, to me, a turn-off.

Of course, the most important thing is that there's someone out there who loves pretty much every look, and they'll be the most attracted to the look if it comes with the confidence that this is the look you WANTED TO ACHIEVE, rather than something you did because a bunch of random guys on an Internet forum said it looked "best".

Be yourself, always. If you love yourself, other people will love you.

^ I agree 100% with this :D
  • PaleoFan
    Options
    Muscle tone is great no matter who has it! My personal preference is for people who manage it naturally, though - bodybuilders who use steroids (female or male) get to a point where they look like cartoon figures and it's a weird image.