girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Who cares what they think? Do what you think looks good and you can't go wrong :smiley:
  • irongrinder
    irongrinder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    3ien7r7u6jm0.jpg
    2oruduf9j2rc.jpg
    dt46025cnu3e.jpg
    r1sh5rya3nxd.jpg
    if you're a guy and you're into fitness and don't find these women attractive, then you're gay
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    ^^ All of those women are incredibly attractive.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    3ien7r7u6jm0.jpg
    2oruduf9j2rc.jpg
    dt46025cnu3e.jpg
    r1sh5rya3nxd.jpg
    if you're a guy and you're into fitness and don't find these women attractive, then you're gay

I have huge respect for how hard all of these must have trained to get to where they wanted to be but as for my own personal preference. . I'm not into the 'sculpted' female physique.

Personally my limit (as far as preference goes) is slender/moderately toned :)

That said, aim for being the you that you want to be.. not the you that others take preference to!
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    definitely hot, with a thicker lower body and are able to maintain the feminine hour glass

10707208_796975283679196_1877659663_n.jpg
  • bjess8411
    bjess8411 Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    TriThreat wrote: »
    This isn't just a question for the guys, I wanna hear what the other ladies think too.

I love sculpting and building muscle. But my mom and my sister tell me that muscle looks "ugly" on a girl, or that it will make me too "manly". (They say that too because their men tell them that they don't need muscle)

What do YOU think? Are girls with muscle sexy? or does it become a turn off?

Muscles look great on old school female bodybuilders like Rachel Mcclish and Cory Everson. I don't think it is attractive past that point though. Modern female bodybuilders look like crap most of the time. It is important to keep the female form and sexiness and not use steroids!
  • bjess8411
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT~

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH

Um, you don't have much muscle. You look pretty normal!
  • bjess8411
    Options
    TriThreat wrote: »
    I have lots of leg muscle from being a dancer. and I just think that having definition in all of my muscles looks much better!

agreed, body building can get out of hand, but I think that's for women AND men.

still, I think I'm gonna keep working on my sculpting :wink: even if I'm not as "soft" haha

Dancing is not bodybuilding so you are not really building muscle past a certain point. It is great for losing weight and getting rid of fat though.
  • bjess8411
    Options
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    definitely hot, with a thicker lower body and are able to maintain the feminine hour glass

10707208_796975283679196_1877659663_n.jpg

That isn't an hour glass. I would say she's more of a pear. Most women naturally, even curvy women who are bodybuilders, do not have that big of a butt.
  • bjess8411
    Options
    What's with modern fitness people looking so weird in the midsection, like weirdly overly muscled? I think modern women are going over the top in the abs department. I'm not sure what that is from. I like when the body looks evenly muscled from top to bottom without overly developed abs compared to the rest of the body.

• bjess8411
    Options
    i want to look something like this.

i think muscles are incredibly sexy

^^^ this is my goal and I think very sexy some of the other more defined pic`s posted are just alittle much IMO

Some women get muscular legs just from things like hiking a lot and doing other more challenging outdoor activities. It is interesting.