Over 200 club BACK TO SCHOOL Week 3 (Open Group)

Options
Hey guys here is the new thread sorry I didn't make one sooner for this past week.Keep going and I will see you at weigh in tomorrow.:flowerforyou: GOOD LUCK!!

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    BY the way I just wanted to say I drank 120 ounces of water today and I exercised for 3 hours.I walked around my moms neighborhood which is aproximately 6 miles of walking today.And I ran on my elliptical for an hour and 20 minutes.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way to go You worked your but off big ups to you 3hours whoa:noway: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Woot! Good for you on today's exercise. I have only done a 40 min walk today, but plan on doing some strength training tonight.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I reposted what I posted on the other link, I must have been typing while you were setting up the new link so here it is.........................................

Hey Gals, I am here. So Busy today. My oldest girl is 16 and I am officially 39 my last birthday in my 30's is today. Thought I would check in. I weighed myself today, I do not want to do it tomorrow. My weight loss is 0. 0% weight loss. I am okay though! I was retaining 2 pounds of water weight and it is gone but I am not counting it as a loss because I was actually up 2lbs due to the water weight.

♦Melisss, we all struggle the fact that you lost 1 pound tells me you are in the right direction. Going down down down at what ever pace you need. We all have to realize that we are too important not to get healthy. There are so many people who care about us, we need to get healthy for them and for ourselves. Besides, we want to see you succeed!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!

♦awestfall, you are coming back quick good for you I am so proud. You are so motivated again. You are going to be back up to 47 pounds lost in no time. YAY

♦lstpaul, we are glad that you are back and getting on track. You are going to need time to grieve. Everyone is around and helpful before the funeral but afterwards they all dissapear and expect you to move on. You do not have to. Take the time you need to grieve. I do not know if that is what is happening to you. But when my dad died I was 21 years old and everyone acted like I was suppose to recover because the funeral was over. So I always want to relay to people who have something like this happen, that It is okay if you are grieving. Anytime you want to talk about it, I will be glad to listen. I hope everything is going better for you though. You are still in my prayers.

♦Andrea, hope you are feeling better!! How is that sweet nephew of yours doing? Is your sis ready to get moving with ya? Did you have a good time in Santa Cruz? OOOh I love it there. Talk to ya soon

♦trikstar, we are still wondering where you are? Come back to us

♦Jenn, I know you are going to have big time weight loss tomorrow, you always do. Good luck
  • Momma2four
    Options
    BY the way I just wanted to say I drank 120 ounces of water today and I exercised for 3 hours.I walked around my moms neighborhood which is aproximately 6 miles of walking today.And I ran on my elliptical for an hour and 20 minutes.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway: :love: You are my hero!!!! Motivate me, I only did a 30 minute walk
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Here is our percentage calculator

http://menshealth.about.com/library/blpercentage.htm
  • futurefitgirl
    Options
    Over 200 Club? That'd be me! Can I join? I lost 100 lbs last year and have since gained back 20. I am ready to get that 20 back off as well as an additional 80 lbs. I could use the support. I lost it and that is why I gained back 20 lbs. I know that ultimately this is up to me and I can't rely on others to make it happen, but I could always use friends that have a common goal. Thanks and talk to you again soon.

Assuming I can join ya'll, tomorrow is weigh in day??

Melissa :heart:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks Momma some days its a fight to get my body moving but I just keep telling myself that I am worth it.I want to look and feel great.I know I am going to get there.I am not giving up not again I just can't this is to important to me. I stay motivated because of "MY GIRLS" on here and you all are "MY GIRLS".Thanks for staying by me and keeping me in the game even when I mess up.I don't plan on messing up again though.I have been sick with the flu this past week but I have still managed to get my butt up at 6 am everyday to get at least an hour of exercise everyday if not more.It helps me feel better.THANKS AGAIN!! And good luck to everyone on tomorrows weigh in.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Over 200 Club? That'd be me! Can I join? I lost 100 lbs last year and have since gained back 20. I am ready to get that 20 back off as well as an additional 80 lbs. I could use the support. I lost it and that is why I gained back 20 lbs. I know that ultimately this is up to me and I can't rely on others to make it happen, but I could always use friends that have a common goal. Thanks and talk to you again soon.

Welcome Girlfriend!!! Yes tomorrow is weigh in and we have weekly challenges and they are determined by are biggest loser for the week.So we shall see your post tomorrow and GOOD LUCK and WELCOME TO the TEAM!!!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway: :love: You are my hero!!!! Motivate me, I only did a 30 minute walk
    Momma dig deep you can find the motivation to do at least an hour.Maybe that can be your challenge this week.I love you girl you can do this.
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just been relaxing today, went into work to get my free flu shot. Just drinking that tea, no sugar, and sweating the sick out.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

My Friday check-in numbers:
    09/11/09: 266.8
    09/18/09: 261.4 = -5.4 pounds :happy:
    But I'm still claiming TOM today -- feeling pretty bloated this morning. :ohwell:

2.02% lost. The website to check percentages is blocked from the network at work for whatever reason, so I just divided the amount lost by last week's weight. I think that's right.

Have a great day!
  • Momma2four
    Options

Hey, glad you decided to come join us. 100 pounds last year WOW!!!!!! Great Job. you are in the right place We look forward to getting to know you. Good Luck.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

My Friday check-in numbers:
    09/11/09: 266.8
    09/18/09: 261.4 = -5.4 pounds :happy:
    But I'm still claiming TOM today -- feeling pretty bloated this morning. :ohwell:

2.02% lost. The website to check percentages is blocked from the network at work for whatever reason, so I just divided the amount lost by last week's weight. I think that's right.

Have a great day!

You would be correct. 2.02% of weight loss. Great Job!!!!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey all, just been relaxing today, went into work to get my free flu shot. Just drinking that tea, no sugar, and sweating the sick out.

Get Better friend!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options

Momma dig deep you can find the motivation to do at least an hour.Maybe that can be your challenge this week.I love you girl you can do this.

Thanks, I will.
  • trikstar
    Options
    Thanks for checking on me momma. Work ate me, then I was ill for most of the week. I'm waiting to weigh in because I don't want a false read from being sick. :/
    I'll still be scarce as work is still kicking my butt, and I have some personal issues that are whooping the rest of me. *hugs all*
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey trik, I have been missing you!! So glad to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    lost nada...percentage 0%
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    WOW jlb123! Great job on the big weight loss!

Momma2four: Thanks for all your support. I'm doing a lot better, but still sad sometimes:brokenheart:
    And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

The scale wasn't too kind to me this week, I gained back the .9 that I lost last week ... but I'm not going to officially record it until tomorrow, because I kicked my butt at the Y this morning and I'm hoping it might show on the scale by tomorrow. I did an hour of body pump (weight lifting class), and then an unplanned hour of Turbo Kick - which I've been too intimidated to try before. It was a blast! I felt totally uncoordinated, and probably looked goofy some of the time ... but it was great exercise and I felt really good for pushing myself to do it! Yeah! :drinker:

I did well with my water yesterday, got back on track with exercising, and almost stayed under my calories.