The Taboo Topic

Options

Replies

• ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Agree 100% Kamasutra is no longer an obstacle.. I can now read it in any position I want
    I'm -27 pounds since February and MUCH more fit.

I feel sexier
    I look sexier.
    Quality of my sex has improved.
    Quantity of my sex has improved.
    Logistically, it's no holds barred as far as positions go.

WIN!!!! :drinker:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    we are all adults here, what is wrong with sexuality being discussed?
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'll just note that there's a giant banana in the ad next to this.

hahahahaha! Love this!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Health and sex are very closely related. I figure that when someone says they want to be healthier/fitter they are also saying they want to be sexier. No big deal -- isn't that what everyone wants?

Change is change and there are adjustments. Yes, the sex is better, but there is increased attention from the opposite sex and relative opportunity. The difference between now and two years ago has been an adjustment for both me and my wife and has changed the dynamics a bit.
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    I must agree that it has allot to do with why I am losing weight and shouldnt be a taboo topic! When u feel better about yoruself or me in anycase, i knwo my sexlife is better!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    and bananas seem bigger once the excess peel is gone.
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    Agree 100% Kamasutra is no longer an obstacle.. I can now read it in any position I want

I feel sexier
    I look sexier.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    My sexuality is one of the main reasons I'm doing this. I want to have the confidence to walk around my apartment naked and have sex with the lights ON!! :bigsmile:
  • orangebreeze
    orangebreeze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For work, I talk about sex every day, even with 12 year old boys :tongue: . I could talk about it with any group, for any reason, so here goes...
    My partner and I are in this togther. He started working out hard about a year and a half ago. I noticed that when he goes to the gym regularly, his sex drive increases. I on the other hand, had a baby 18months ago, breast fed for 13months, and have not been as on-task as I would like getting myself healthier. My sex drive is not as high as I would like. My partner makes me feel like a sexy beast no matter what, he loves my body. But, I am getting healthier so that I feel better/more confident, in the bedroom and everywhere else! And, i need to drop my BMI so that I can start the process of being a surogate in the next year (let's see what that does to the sex situation).
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I've always had a super high sex drive, that's probably why we have 4 kids ;-) Even though we both have very busy lives (we both work full time jobs, 4 kids and my wife is also finishing up her phd as well) we make time for each other. Over the years we have found when we are not intimate enough with each other, we start to grow distant and our relationship isn't as tight. Years ago we both agreed to make time for intimacy at least 3 times a week or more. That is one of many important reasons why after 12 years of marriage we are still going strong, even with all of the stresses of daily life. In my opinion, one cannot stress intimacy enough as an important factor in a healthy relationship.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    and bananas seem bigger once the excess peel is gone.

LOL! Another motivator for guys out there!

On a slightly more serious note - my boyfriend is totally supporting me in my weight loss, but aired some concerns the other day about whether or not my boobs will reduce in size, as he loves them! I told him they obviously will but I doubt they'll completely disappear considering they're quite sizeable! That being said, I don't think it will affect our sex lives at all - obviously physicality matters but i think there's more to it than that when it comes to being intimate. It's not the size of your body but what you do with it that counts!
  • tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    I think discussion on this topic is important. I can say it is much better being intimate with my wife with no gut in the way.
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    I dunno hey I say the more sex people are having the happier they are ......... lets get it out there! Weight loss affected me HUGELY and being the female creature that I am i got all emotional about it like most woman do!

As my body tones, weight falls off and I just feel better the more I want to have sex more often as I am no longer so ashamed of my body even though I still have along way to go!.... the better it is and the more energy I have which means the longer it lasts! I dunno about all of you but that works for me! and my man too!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    I have been trying to lose weight since January and joined MFP a month ago. I have lost around 30-35 pounds. I am 42 and let me just say that my husband has always loved me and always wants to have intamacy. Now not only that but he seems to have to touch me now when he walks by and even in his sleep he seems to have to have a hand on me to go to sleep. I am more excited about our intimate times and even initiate...which is new. I feel more beautiful and it is just better. I have a long way to go so it will be interesting to see how different intimacy becomes. Besides I have a bedroom goal which may not be able to play out for about 30 more pounds.

Congrats to you, this is an awesome motivation!
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    awesome posts!
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My sex drive has shot thru the roof since I started working harder. I feel better and more confident every time, and when I take it all off, it's like I'm revealing myself slowly to my hunnie now. Oh, and I don't turn off the lights anymore ;)
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I feel sexier
    I look sexier.

THIS is what I want! I absolutely can't wait!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Testosterone through the roof, I feel 17 ok 25 again. Now to find willing like minded female. I too want to be noticed and not for being the jolly fat guy. I do appreciate the openness of this forum and MFP in general. You all are awesome.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sexual confidence is soooo much nicer than feeling like a Bison! ..

lolll. you're awesome.
  • charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My sexuality is one of the main reasons I'm doing this. I want to have the confidence to walk around my apartment naked and have sex with the lights ON!! :bigsmile:

^^ this
    I so love this tread! Thanks for speaking on the things that I have felt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!