The Taboo Topic

Options

Replies

• Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm -27 pounds since February and MUCH more fit.

I feel sexier
    I look sexier.
    Quality of my sex has improved.
    Quantity of my sex has improved.
    Logistically, it's no holds barred as far as positions go.

WIN!!!! :drinker:

I WANT THIS! :D Go you!

It's a shame that grown ups can't discuss sex in a, well, grown up manner. Because it really is a part of life and I will admit that it's a big part of my motivation. My boyfriend is very slender and fit and sometimes it's horribly embarrassing to ask him to stop doing something or 'no I can't do that' because I'm out shape. And sex just really is NOT as enjoyable when I'm stressed out thinking, "does he see my jiggling? Does this gross him out? Argh, my huge gut is in the way!"

I've only lost 17 lbs and I have a LOT more to go, but I already feel more confident walking around in various states of undress--something I wouldn't do before. Congrats to all of you who have accomplished it! I hope to join you soon!!!

...errr, that sounded pervy, but I meant join your level of physicality! ...yeah, that's what I meant...
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    I'm -27 pounds since February and MUCH more fit.

I feel sexier
    I look sexier.
    Quality of my sex has improved.
    Quantity of my sex has improved.
    Logistically, it's no holds barred as far as positions go.

WIN!!!! :drinker:

Me too. And it is awesome. :happy:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. Gaining the weight i did over the past 6 years affected me and my husbands sex life and i regret it terribly. It wasn't him, it was all me. I'm absolutely doing this so I can look and feel sexier and naturally, a more healthly sex life will follow. I already see it when I'm not so apprehensive to put on an outfit because damn, I've lost 2 lbs since last week and I feel awesome :)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Two words....
    CONFIDENCE
    and
    STAMINA
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'll just note that there's a giant banana in the ad next to this.

lmao... this is true, I've seen the giant banana!
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ill just leave this here...

i-dont-excercise-to-be-healthy.png
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • gorewhore13
    gorewhore13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This whole topic sounds liek code for something, am I missing something? I know I want to look sexy as **** naked once I'm more fit but honestly I don't care what size I have ever been, I'm carefree in the sack. If a guy thinks I'm hot fat or smaller he thinks I'm hot period.
  • plumbobet
    plumbobet Posts: 30
    Options

thats awesome:laugh:
  • brittaney_lee
    brittaney_lee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like this topic a BUNCH ! I think it's super important.

Admittedly, after losing a combined 50 lbs between my husband and I, I am a bit disappointed that the sex drive hasn't shot up as much as I initially thought it would. : /

Maybe it's that we're working out at night, and getting into bed far too late ? Sex shouldn't take a back burner to fitness, IMO.

BRING IT !
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    This is a very valid topic and I will say for myself that I have a lot of fun now at my weight. I don't care if it's lights on, off, or wherever. It's a freeing thing for me and I'm not shy. I'm working on lowering weight/losing inches so I'm sure I'll have A LOT MORE fun after I'm fit. Looking forward to where it takes me!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options

Admittedly, after losing a combined 50 lbs between my husband and I, I am a bit disappointed that the sex drive hasn't shot up as much as I initially thought it would. : /

Maybe it's that we're working out at night, and getting into bed far too late ? Sex shouldn't take a back burner to fitness, IMO.

BRING IT !

Knock a quarter of an hour off your gym workout and put your backs into a bedroom workout.
    *Sorted*

Next! :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    my husband says "we fit better"...love it!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll just note that there's a giant banana in the ad next to this.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Hee, Hee, LMBO!!!!!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Let's face it, we all want to be able to wear this label (even if some of us will keep it under a sensible jumper and only take it out for OH's to see)

:)

better-look-look-better-naked-looks-naked-Favim.com-188233.jpg
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    People turn into 12 year old boys on sex topics. It's gross and ridiculous.

Try Google if you need answers.

HEY LOOK EVERYONE....A TROLL!!!!
  • brittaney_lee
    brittaney_lee Posts: 14 Member
    Options

BRING IT !

Knock a quarter of an hour off your gym workout and put your backs into a bedroom workout.
    *Sorted*

Next! :)

I'M up for anything ~! :D
  • jjmahern
    jjmahern Posts: 1
    Options
    To my view sex topics should be discussed freely and openly and if people make fourth grade toilet humor jokes about it, all the better. I don't think there is anything gross or ridiculous about sex or even when people turn into 12 year olds to make jokes about it. Who cares? I used to think that was immature and here I am 40, a woman and laughing my butt off at every immature joke about sex, bodily functions et al. Life is way to short to stress about people getting annoyed or offended by my or anyone else's sensibilities. Unless you are being blatantly racist, sexist or mean, I don't see any reason to worry. I'm happy to laugh at silly 12 year old sex jokes. ;-)

I understand that perhaps some of us find it too hard (that's what she said ;-) to talk openly about sex topics and get offended easily by the immaturity of others. If that is the case, just avoid threads that talk about sex. :-)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight I've had less padding in my groin area. It allows for easier and more complete access to um... me. It has effectively made me um.... larger, effectively.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I just wanted to clarify our guidelines about sexual topics in the public forums, as well as make sure all users are aware of the option of discussing sex more explicitly in Groups (which is one of the reasons we developed this features -- to provide a place of users to discuss topics considered too explicit for the public forums.
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

Please feel free to search the http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups area for groups where sexual topics are encouraged. Make sure you turn "safe search" to "off" which will allow you to find search results for groups marked "mature"

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!