Extremely obese to "average"? PICS PLEASE!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jo_permiegirl
    Jo_permiegirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well what's average because I feel like when I'm there I'm still going to think I'm extremely obese, which is where I started and I'm technically still there.

Look at how far you have come... don't focus on how far you have to go... I am half way on my journey and having what seems to be a set back with my motivation but I know that this is part of the journey so it's ok.

Don't give up on yourself. I have learnt that I am the only one that can keep me in check. and you need you :smile:
  • Jo_permiegirl
    Options
    I think "extremely" obese is somewhat subjective, but I was considerably obese before. I am now healthy. :bigsmile:
    158.jpg me @ 227 in June 2011
    096.jpg me @ 153 in June 2012

WOW WOW WOW... you look amazing, you must feel like you life has started again.... fit and healthy. Your an inspiration, thank you
  • KembaKing
    KembaKing Posts: 3
    Options
    wow!
  • Jo_permiegirl
    Options
    7544903376_21c017b2eb_z.jpg

Last Year @420 - Yesterday @285

Amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing. What started your journey?
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! I believe in you :) never give up :flowerforyou:

Beforeat2633x2-001.jpg

0706121626.jpg
    150 (still going)

and you ALL look amazing! you guys are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I've shared before. 262 on the left, 215 on the right, Im currently 200 and need to redo this :bigsmile:

beforeafterjd.jpg
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    How do you guys put your pics on here and not just a url?
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    How do you guys put your pics on here and not just a url?

:) this will help.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I want to lose 100 lbs and im right in the middle of my goal. Its hard not to feel overwhelmed when you have a good amount to lose. I look at myself in the mirror and i feel like i look the same. I originally thought that i would have been content with my body if i could just lose 50 lbs (that was my original goal). Now i look at myself and i think im still huge and see everything that needs fixing. But, side by sides do help. I actually just did one today from the side and compared it to one from a month before i started this journey. It made me feel better. I'll share...

addbe0b4.jpg33644b6c.jpg

You look amazing! Great job so far, can definitely see a difference between the two, thanks so much for sharing!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Sunnyshine, it means a lot <3
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    4c51a1d1.jpg

to

63fe8936.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!