44 lbs down (with pics)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• desalaiz
    desalaiz Posts: 1
    Options
    HOLY HOLY HOLY CRAAAAP!!!!! An incredible story.. I have never personally known anyone who has done what you have. You were always a gorgeous person, with the most beautiful smile. But, it is absolutely inspiring to see that gorgeous person looking so healthy. I agree with you that it's all about being healthy for your kids. Showing them that an active life is the way to go and eating properly will make you feel good. Especially with your girls, as you want to provide a healthy self-image. I've always been keen to be athletic looking, not skinny but athletic! You are a strong, athletic, healthy woman who inspires me!!!!! Keep it up, Sporty Spice!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look great. I need motivation with exercise right now....love your motto!!!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are so so beautiful BEFORE... but absolutely STUNNING after! 44 lbs is such a huge difference on you. :) Love that dress... love love love it!!!! Congratulations and keep smiling... you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Flagirlof3
    Flagirlof3 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done, great loss you look younger :-)
  • gabmoody
    gabmoody Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are my height and you look fantastic. After I converted pounds to kg, I worked out my goal weight is what you are at. Well done! My starting weight is 67 kg so slightly less than your SW, but I feel very motivated after reading your post.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!! good job!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You can be very proud of what you have achieved Doe yourself and as a role model for your kids!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!