Replies

• Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic and youthful. I love that yellow dress!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

19747159.png
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! i have lost 20 lbs and have a very similar story as yours as well as body type and height! Thanks for the last bit of motivation I needed to get into the 120's!!!!!!
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Options
    you are GORGEOUS!! and I absolutely love the part about getting your son involved and running with you. what an awesome mom!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great Job -- you look beautiful. One of my goals is to look buy a cute summer dress, it won't be until next year -- I see you did that, it looks awesome! The examples you set for your children and the children you teach are tenfold-- thanks!
  • kelann1024
    kelann1024 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration for this teacher!!!!
  • emmarangel
    emmarangel Posts: 19
    Options
    You're a great inspiration to everyone trying to lose weight and get healthy. Thank you for sharing your struggles and successes :happy:
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • RevertMuslimah
    Options
    you look lovely - very well done
  • anisa75
    anisa75 Posts: 19
    Options
    oh wow you have done a great job ... you should be so proud
  • cevans_rr
    cevans_rr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is awesome! You must be so proud of your accomplishments!
  • karenhaston
    karenhaston Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You sure are a pretty lady - you look GREAT.... I am pretty much just starting out (lost 6 lbs) - my story & weight etc are identicle to yours - So thanks for the inspiration (0: You have done so well x
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! And I really like that motto. Maybe I can say it to kick myself in the butt every once in a while.

CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING girlie!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NYBikeRacer
    Options
    While you look beautiful in both pics...you are stunning now. Great job!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning. You were beautiful before but your smile shines a lot brighter now. Congrats!!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Woowweee You look FANTASTIC!!
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! And THANK YOU! You (and people like you) are the motivation I need to keep going when I think I can never have my high school body back. Our stats are very similar, and you are so inspiring! Thank you again! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!